Larry S.
Aptos, CA
Chevrolet Astro
03/11/2018
good pr
good to have mechinacs that are friendly, helpful an experienced an warrentee their service

Joy S.
Volkswagen Touareg
03/08/2018
Thorough, trusted and down to earth
Thanks for fixing 'er up again while I was away. Brakes, headlight, washer pump...and thanks for keeping me up on the progress. Love your family style shop and love that you are in my neighborhood!! Used to have to come from Aptos.

CR
Cathy R.
03/08/2018
Great car care and honest friendly staff
Honest , thorough car care! Honest, friendly staff. No one is better than Glen and his staff!

TL
Tony L.
02/16/2018
Glenns auto repair
The best , most honest vehicle repair I have ever had the pleasure of conducting business with !!

MA

Soquel, CA
GMC Envoy
02/06/2018
Shox!
In and out as promised and I don't feel like I am driving around in a Bouncy House any more. Thanx Team Glenn's!

GS
Glenn S.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/03/2018
Great service Glenn Davis for president make your car great again

GH

Julie J.
Capitola, CA
Saturn LW
01/01/2018
Thanks so much for coming through when I needed help the most. I know you were super busy coming up to the holidays but you allowed me to tow my non starting car to your garage at the last minute & politely guided me through the possibilities during a hectic finish to your work week. Fortunately you solved the problem in time & I ended up making it safely to Thanksgiving on time. Yeah!!!

TL
Tony L.
12/21/2017
Integrity , skill , knowledge , honesty
Glenns is probably the most knowledgeable , honest , fair priced auto repair shop in a 6 county area .

DN
Dorothy N.
12/14/2017
Great service.
Changed my battery in less than half an hour. Friendly, courteous.

MY
Marie Y.
Los Gatos, CA
Buick LeSabre
11/21/2017
Compliment
Consistent, dependable service! Family atmosphere!

Joy S.
Volkswagen Touareg
11/17/2017
Perfect service and so fast!
Perfect service and so fast! You turned that around in the same day and I am so grateful!! The most trustworthy place I have ever taken my car!

Liz M.
Capitola, CA
11/15/2017
My Smile was so wide, I almost couldn't get of my car!
As the Subject says, Glenn's work brought a smile so wide, I almost couldn't get out of my car! Thanks SO MUCH!
Also, if HERTZ needs my credit card for any credit, please, let me know! I'm sure I canfind it, in my comfortable smooth running Honda, that I can see clearly & consciously while in the midst of Hoopla!

They just might get off their High Horse😁, to give me some kind of break on the price for letting them know it needs servicing since, the kid who did the paperwork, as he got in the car,
said he would be right back, he just had to have it cleaned, which he didn't, driving around for twenty minutes with a grin, like he wanted his dick SUCKED!
Mimicking either Harvey Weinstein or Roy Sommer or Trump, that's really who should be prosecutedout for all the groping he's known to be DOING!

LH
Lyn H.
11/08/2017
When I remember all the thing I forgot to ask them to check, I see from looking at my bill that it was all done and included in the service fee. I feel very safe taking my car to Glenn's.

Richard S.
Mazda 626
10/22/2017
Glenn found that extensive repairs were not required and saved me hundreds of dollars. Glenn and his crew always make me smile too.
With further investigation after partial disassembly Glenn discovered that it was another part causing the serious oil leak. After these repairs he saved me hundreds of dollars in repair costs. This is trusting service. This is the way Glenn and his crew always roll.

LE
Louanne E.
10/17/2017
10 years of great service (I'm a woman and Glenn listens)
Friendliness, willing do small extras with no extra cost. Most of all lives up what they say they will do from repairs to timeliness to cost.

Anita B.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
10/12/2017
Truck fix
I am glad that the truck that I drive does not over heat.

Christy C.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/13/2017
family run and welcoming.
I love this place, they take care of you like you are family and won't do you wrong.

GS
Glenn S.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/12/2017
20 years
Again glenn did an outstanding job if you need an honest and capable shop go to Glenn's