Carol B.
Mazda Protege
03/16/2017
so great because people are friendly and helpful
My car was towed to Glenn's and needed a new starter. Glenn's got my car back to me 2 days sooner than had been predicted. So helpful and considerate

Mercedes-Benz ML320
03/15/2017
Positive Experiences at Glenn's are Becoming Routine!!
Service visit after service visit, positive experience after positive experience - all at Glenn's Auto Repair. It's becoming a routine part of my life on the road of life!

AK
Arthur K.
Capitola, CA
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
02/26/2017
Fast, Honest and Reliable Local Shop
As a repeat customer, I've never had a bad experience bringing my truck in for service at Glenn's. Glenn and his staff are always a pleasure to deal with. They are upfront and honest about all their work and services, which they provide at a reasonable cost without ever any sort of sales pitch for extra services (like most other shops I've been to), they know what they're talking about when it comes to doing what's right for your vehicle plus, they do a great job and best of all, it gets done quick!

TD
Tom D.
02/17/2017
Flexible, friendly, fair
Not just a mechanic but our partner in keeping the family fleet in good nick.

LH
Lyn H.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/10/2017
Always great servicce
They make you feel like you are family and make sure your vehicle runs great and is safe.

Ken S.
Mazda Protege
02/02/2017
great service--as always
had my timing belt & water pump changed out---ready earlier than I had expected...

GH
Gail H.
Acura TL
02/02/2017
Trust and always has my car integrity foremost
From the main point with car maintenance and repair is trust and excellence both of which Glens Auto has in spades Then all staff are pleasant and very accommodating. Great service!!!

MY
Marie Y.
Buick LeSabre
01/27/2017
2000 Buick
ALWAYS happy with the family atmosphere and great service at Glenn's!!

MA
Mike A.
Saturn LW300
01/25/2017
My Old Saturn
Glenn's has been great helping me keep my old Saturn alive at minimal cost. They've gone the extra mileage diagnosing some difficult issues. Any business that has a wall of photos of their customers' dogs is doing something right. Highly recommend.

NC
Nancy C.
BMW 528i
01/22/2017
Great service, once again
Just had another great experience at Glenn's Auto... always a pleasure to know my car is in such good hands and I am getting treated with honesty and respect.
At Glenn's, you're good to go!

Thanks,
Nancy Clark

Mercedes-Benz E320
12/29/2016
Santa Cruz Best Kept Secret
Glenn's Auto Repair is Santa Cruz best kept secret. Once you've experienced it, you'll want to keep it a secret too!

Robin G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/13/2016
Glenn's Auto is always a great place to take my car. The service or repair is always done right. If something happens, Glenn stands behind his work and makes it right.

MY
Marie Y.
Buick LeSabre
11/13/2016
My Green Buick!
Whenever my Buick needs service or I hear something that shouldn't be there, I KNOW I can depend on Glenn and his team to fix it! I have GREAT confidence in Glenn's...that's why I'm THERE!!! Marie Yurosko

Larry S.
Chevrolet Astro
11/03/2016
great pr, service, an expertise
had Glens turned on to me by my son. Always had great service. Fixed any problem I brought van in for. Prices reasonable. Gets my 5 stats

Richard S.
Dodge Dakota
10/28/2016
Honest work at honest prices.
My old truck needed some TLC and Glenn provided it.

DN
Dorothy N.
09/29/2016
The people.
Like and trust Glenn's. Referred my daughter and friends.

AI
Allan I.
09/25/2016
The service was great and the service charges were very reasonable.
I was quoted a certain price and they stood by their quote. They were very professional.

Scott S.
Suzuki Forenza
09/22/2016
Stand behind their work.
The shocks were leaking having been replaced slightly over a year ago at Glen's Auto. Glen redid them on warranty without any fee for labor. Drives great now. I highly recommend this place.

Jeff F.
Mitsubishi Diamante
09/14/2016
very good diagnosis
Glenn has worked on several of my cars over the years and has solved problems and fixed issues for a reasonable fee.

Mercedes-Benz E320
09/13/2016
Don't Let the Secret Out
I don't want anyone else to know how great Glenn's Auto Repair is because he may become too busy and won't have time for my Mercedes!! LOL!