Scott S.
Subaru Impreza
09/10/2016
Best Auto Repair I've ever been to.
I like Glenn's Auto because even thought they are busy, they always try to fit you in, and "get it done." The other thing I like is that unlike some shops, they never try to do any work that isn't absolutely necessary, ( you know what I mean....) All of the staff at Glenn's has an inspiring work ethic. I can't recommend them highly enough.

GS
Glenn S.
08/23/2016
Don't go anywhere else
Great service again Glenn is the best

Jim R.
08/17/2016
friendly and prompted
jeep ran great to Tahoe,,,,thanks for the great job...

Don S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/13/2016
Highest Endirsement from Consuner Rights Advicate
I am a consumer rights class action attorney and have the highest of discerning values when it comes to consumer service. I cannot say enough about Glenn and his automobile service shop. He actually only bills for his time on your car - or less. Every other auto mechanic I have seen in the entire State charges a "book rate" (but you don't know it) and mechanics are billing 20 hours in an 8 hour day. Not at Glenn's. He is honest as well as meticulous in the quality of his work - and stands by it. Like I said, I can't say enough about Glenn and his staff.

Carol B.
Mazda Protege
07/18/2016
honest, good work on my car take me home while car is worked on; and come and get me when it isdone
I an always happy with car rerpares and very friendly

LuVina S.
Lexus RX 400h
07/16/2016
excellent service all the way around
I love the easy going yet very professional way they conduct business. You feel like a part of the family especially with all the wonderful pictures on the wall

PH
Phil H.
Chevrolet Lumina APV
07/15/2016
Nice job AGAIN!
Hi Carley and Megan,

Thanks for the great service as always. I finally created an account here and looked at my vehicle history. How exciting! I think we (ok Glenn and crew) have found all of the leaks. That makes Diane happy and thus I am happy. The new shocks are so much better than no shocks.

Warm Regards,

Phil

LH
Lyn H.
06/29/2016
wonderful auto shop
I trust Glenn and his crew of take care of my car like it belonged to his daughter, and he does. I feel very safe driving a car Glenn has serviced.

LH
Lisa H.
Kia Soul
06/22/2016
Great news and service.
Friendly, informative and compassionate.

Linda M.
06/22/2016
Great Professional Service
Staff was very helpful and courteous. Mechanic figured out my car's problem and fixed it in a timely manner and also recommended a new battery. Our family trusts Glenn's Auto Repair and will use it as we need. Thanks for the wonderful service.

GZ
George Z.
06/14/2016
Thank you for picking up the tab on the broken part, that was very much appreciated.

LE
Louanne E.
06/10/2016
They listen to me, and at same time realize I know little about cars so also guide me.
I do recommend all the time including today.

GH
Gail H.
Acura TL
05/29/2016
The only place to take your car
Trust, excellence and assures that what needs to be done for the car and my safety are always conveyed. I always recommend Glens Auto to anyone!!!!

GM
Gill M.
Soquel, CA
GMC Envoy
05/06/2016
Personalized service and the options for the next visit for preventative maintenance.
The owner and staff are very personable and knowledgeable in the service they offer. You get promt service and honest recommendations. You get treated with respect.

JE
Jeanette E.
Toyota Sequoia
05/04/2016
Total Gem, honest people
Execelent service. Reasonable prices.

LG
Louisa G.
Mazda 6
05/02/2016
The staff
You guys are great, what else can say

MY
Marie Y.
Los Gatos, CA
Buick LeSabre
04/30/2016
2000 Buick LeSabre review
I LOVE this car; and, even though it's old, I want to keep it as long as I can! I CAN ALWAYS TRUST THAT THE WORK WAS DONE COMPLETELY AND WELL! CONFIDENCE IS WORTH A LOT! Thanks, Glenn!

WS
Wynn S.
Dodge Ram Van
03/29/2016
Glenn educated me in understanding the specific nature of the problem with my brakes so that I can maintain and operate my vehicle more effectively in the future.
Glenn was extremely personable, fast and proficient in addressing my RV brakes. He did all in his power to ensure that minimal time was lost while making the repair during our vacation.

Darlene B.
03/29/2016
Fantastic love coming here feel that they really care and do an excellent job. Extremely happy.
Just love coming here, been coming for about five years and could not ask for a better place. They are great mechanics, helpful, kind and just wonderful to be so well taken care of. I would give them ten stars if I could. Also, they do not rip you off they are charge a fair price and will let you know what work needs to be done. I like that they call and ask. OK love them and I do not know either of them just go there for repairs.

TJ