DN
Dorothy N.
12/14/2017
Great service.
Changed my battery in less than half an hour. Friendly, courteous.

MY
Marie Y.
Buick LeSabre
11/21/2017
Compliment
Consistent, dependable service! Family atmosphere!

Joy S.
Volkswagen Touareg
11/17/2017
Perfect service and so fast!
Perfect service and so fast! You turned that around in the same day and I am so grateful!! The most trustworthy place I have ever taken my car!

Liz M.
Capitola, CA
11/15/2017
My Smile was so wide, I almost couldn't get of my car!
As the Subject says, Glenn's work brought a smile so wide, I almost couldn't get out of my car! Thanks SO MUCH!
Also, if HERTZ needs my credit card for any credit, please, let me know! I'm sure I canfind it, in my comfortable smooth running Honda, that I can see clearly & consciously while in the midst of Hoopla!

They just might get off their High Horse?, to give me some kind of break on the price for letting them know it needs servicing since, the kid who did the paperwork, as he got in the car,
said he would be right back, he just had to have it cleaned, which he didn't, driving around for twenty minutes with a grin, like he wanted his dick SUCKED!
Mimicking either Harvey Weinstein or Roy Sommer or Trump, that's really who should be prosecutedout for all the groping he's known to be DOING!

LH
Lyn H.
11/08/2017
When I remember all the thing I forgot to ask them to check, I see from looking at my bill that it was all done and included in the service fee. I feel very safe taking my car to Glenn's.

Richard S.
Mazda 626
10/22/2017
Glenn found that extensive repairs were not required and saved me hundreds of dollars. Glenn and his crew always make me smile too.
With further investigation after partial disassembly Glenn discovered that it was another part causing the serious oil leak. After these repairs he saved me hundreds of dollars in repair costs. This is trusting service. This is the way Glenn and his crew always roll.

LE
Louanne E.
10/17/2017
10 years of great service (I'm a woman and Glenn listens)
Friendliness, willing do small extras with no extra cost. Most of all lives up what they say they will do from repairs to timeliness to cost.

Anita B.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
10/12/2017
Truck fix
I am glad that the truck that I drive does not over heat.

Christy C.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/13/2017
family run and welcoming.
I love this place, they take care of you like you are family and won't do you wrong.

GS
Glenn S.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/12/2017
20 years
Again glenn did an outstanding job if you need an honest and capable shop go to Glenn's

Don D.
Aptos, CA
09/10/2017
Service and oil change
Disappointed in scheduling mix up and then got home to find that several lights were not replaced for lack o time ?☹️
Glenn D. from Glenn's Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2017

We do apologize for the miscommunication regarding the lights. This is a good learning opportunity for us about how to address these moving forward. Thank you for all your business with Glenn's Auto!

NC
Nancy C.
BMW 528i
08/24/2017
Thorough, honest and caring
Once again, Glenn's Auto Repair came to the rescue, fitting me in to thier schedule and providing clear explanation of the issue...they saved me a lot of money trying a smart, lower-cost solution that did the trick!
Always a pleasure to work with Glenn and his great crew.

GM
Gill M.
Soquel, CA
GMC Envoy
08/20/2017
Great service, once again!
Carol is completely happy and running like new! Glenn and Megan run a tight ship and they are appreciated.

AK
Arthur K.
Capitola, CA
Subaru Baja (Natl)
08/06/2017
Great Service, Clear Prompt Communication, Honest Reasonable Prices
Whether it's regular maintenance or a repair. The service is always great

MY
Marie Y.
Buick LeSabre
08/02/2017
Kudos!
I can always depend on Glenn's for competent and complete service! Glad I found 'em!!