GH
Gail H.
Aptos, CA
Acura TL
05/29/2016
The only place to take your car
Trust, excellence and assures that what needs to be done for the car and my safety are always conveyed. I always recommend Glens Auto to anyone!!!!

GM
Gill M.
Soquel, CA
GMC Envoy
05/06/2016
Personalized service and the options for the next visit for preventative maintenance.
The owner and staff are very personable and knowledgeable in the service they offer. You get promt service and honest recommendations. You get treated with respect.

JE
Jeanette E.
Toyota Sequoia
05/04/2016
Total Gem, honest people
Execelent service. Reasonable prices.

LG
Louisa G.
Mazda 6
05/02/2016
The staff
You guys are great, what else can say

MY
Marie Y.
Los Gatos, CA
Buick LeSabre
04/30/2016
2000 Buick LeSabre review
I LOVE this car; and, even though it's old, I want to keep it as long as I can! I CAN ALWAYS TRUST THAT THE WORK WAS DONE COMPLETELY AND WELL! CONFIDENCE IS WORTH A LOT! Thanks, Glenn!

WS
Wynn S.
Dodge Ram Van
03/29/2016
Glenn educated me in understanding the specific nature of the problem with my brakes so that I can maintain and operate my vehicle more effectively in the future.
Glenn was extremely personable, fast and proficient in addressing my RV brakes. He did all in his power to ensure that minimal time was lost while making the repair during our vacation.

Darlene B.
03/29/2016
Fantastic love coming here feel that they really care and do an excellent job. Extremely happy.
Just love coming here, been coming for about five years and could not ask for a better place. They are great mechanics, helpful, kind and just wonderful to be so well taken care of. I would give them ten stars if I could. Also, they do not rip you off they are charge a fair price and will let you know what work needs to be done. I like that they call and ask. OK love them and I do not know either of them just go there for repairs.

TJ

Debbie C.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/22/2016
You guys are super!
I'll be coming back, just not by tow.

LuVina S.
Lexus RX 400h
03/19/2016
Great customer service and very fair prices !
Glenn and staff treat you like a loved family member and makes you feel like your car is at the best car doctor in town!

Ken S.

Aptos, CA
Chevrolet Lumina APV
03/14/2016
Glenn can fix anything.
The most recent visit to Glenn's was especially satisfying. The problem was the blinker circuit that controlled all of the blinkers. It turns out that the emergency flasher uses a different blinker circuit, so Glenn was able to ensure that all of the wires and bulbs were working before spending any time on that. The repair was very simple this time. One visit and everything was fixed!

Carol B.
Mazda Protege
03/12/2016
glenn,s auto repair
Such great service friendly people and rides to and from the repair shop to my home.

NC
Nancy C.
Los Gatos, CA
BMW 528i
02/27/2016
Consistent quality care
Glann's doesn't disappoint! We are repeat customers for our vehicles, and it's always a pleasure to know we are getting an honest deal and knowledgable service.

Good work!!

Christy C.
02/24/2016
The honest family feel! No gimmicks!
I love Glenn's and will never go anywhere else again. They treat you right, are honest, up front and personable! Best auto shop around!