DN
Dorothy N.
09/29/2016
The people.
Like and trust Glenn's. Referred my daughter and friends.

AI
Allan I.
09/25/2016
The service was great and the service charges were very reasonable.
I was quoted a certain price and they stood by their quote. They were very professional.

Scott S.
Suzuki Forenza
09/22/2016
Stand behind their work.
The shocks were leaking having been replaced slightly over a year ago at Glen's Auto. Glen redid them on warranty without any fee for labor. Drives great now. I highly recommend this place.

Jeff F.
Mitsubishi Diamante
09/14/2016
very good diagnosis
Glenn has worked on several of my cars over the years and has solved problems and fixed issues for a reasonable fee.

Don S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/13/2016
Don't Let the Secret Out
I don't want anyone else to know how great Glenn's Auto Repair is because he may become too busy and won't have time for my Mercedes!! LOL!

Scott S.
Subaru Impreza
09/10/2016
Best Auto Repair I've ever been to.
I like Glenn's Auto because even thought they are busy, they always try to fit you in, and "get it done." The other thing I like is that unlike some shops, they never try to do any work that isn't absolutely necessary, ( you know what I mean....) All of the staff at Glenn's has an inspiring work ethic. I can't recommend them highly enough.

GS
Glenn S.
08/23/2016
Don't go anywhere else
Great service again Glenn is the best

Jim R.
08/17/2016
friendly and prompted
jeep ran great to Tahoe,,,,thanks for the great job...

Don S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/13/2016
Highest Endirsement from Consuner Rights Advicate
I am a consumer rights class action attorney and have the highest of discerning values when it comes to consumer service. I cannot say enough about Glenn and his automobile service shop. He actually only bills for his time on your car - or less. Every other auto mechanic I have seen in the entire State charges a "book rate" (but you don't know it) and mechanics are billing 20 hours in an 8 hour day. Not at Glenn's. He is honest as well as meticulous in the quality of his work - and stands by it. Like I said, I can't say enough about Glenn and his staff.

Carol B.
Mazda Protege
07/18/2016
honest, good work on my car take me home while car is worked on; and come and get me when it isdone
I an always happy with car rerpares and very friendly

LuVina S.
Capitola, CA
Lexus RX 400h
07/16/2016
excellent service all the way around
I love the easy going yet very professional way they conduct business. You feel like a part of the family especially with all the wonderful pictures on the wall

PH
Phil H.
Chevrolet Lumina APV
07/15/2016
Nice job AGAIN!
Hi Carley and Megan,

Thanks for the great service as always. I finally created an account here and looked at my vehicle history. How exciting! I think we (ok Glenn and crew) have found all of the leaks. That makes Diane happy and thus I am happy. The new shocks are so much better than no shocks.

Warm Regards,

Phil

LH
Lyn H.
06/29/2016
wonderful auto shop
I trust Glenn and his crew of take care of my car like it belonged to his daughter, and he does. I feel very safe driving a car Glenn has serviced.

LH
Lisa H.
Kia Soul
06/22/2016
Great news and service.
Friendly, informative and compassionate.

Linda M.
06/22/2016
Great Professional Service
Staff was very helpful and courteous. Mechanic figured out my car's problem and fixed it in a timely manner and also recommended a new battery. Our family trusts Glenn's Auto Repair and will use it as we need. Thanks for the wonderful service.