LH
Lyn H.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/19/2015
treat you like family
I always get great service from Glenn's

SV
Sandi V.
02/12/2015
Glenn, Meghan and the entire auto team
Once again Glenn and his team make having your car "broken" and pleasurable experience! Always a smile when you walk in, excellent turn around time and quality service. From start to finish I am alway impressed with the service at Glenn's and will continue to go back.

SO
Shawn O.
02/06/2015
Honest, efficient and all of staff are pleasant to deal with!
Excellent service :)

Bob B.
Toyota Tundra
02/04/2015
Glenns Auto is the real deal!!!
Glenns will never try to sell you on service you don't need! They care and they take care of you in a timely manner! You feel like a filyber when you go over there. They have mechanics that have been employed by Glenn for years. That says a lot. Megan is a rock star!! Keep up the great work Glenn(s).

ND
Noah D.
01/17/2015
The owner
it was a great experience

HC
Henry C.
Scotts Valley, CA
01/13/2015
quality of work ,and the people
great! great!great!

Jeff M.
Dodge Magnum
01/08/2015
Recent Maintenance
The strange sounding rattle is all gone, thanks!

JJ
Julie J.
Saturn LW200
12/15/2014
Super Awesome Help!
Got stuck needing to take 83 year old mom over the hill last week when a fuse in my car broke and killed my heating & defroster - not safe for us during the weather we were having last week. So Glenn's Auto Repair squeezed us at the last minute on an already busy day! Thank You for saving our day and dinner with my brother's family over the hill =) Your help was AWESOME!

Sue B.
Toyota Yaris
10/25/2014
Service is timely and thorough
I appreciate the personal attention I receive at Glenn's, the conveninece of being able to wait in a comfortable setting while my car is serviced. And I trust that the mechanics are doing a good job.

CI
Cristina I.
Soquel, CA
Mazda Protege5
10/12/2014
They are the best!
One morning this week, I got into my car to find my window wouldn't roll back up. I called Glenn and as always he was happy to help. I brought it in before work that day and it was ready by the end of my day. I've been going to Glenn and Meagan since 2000 and would never consider anyone else for the job! Yes, they are that good!

LH
Lyn H.
10/07/2014
Great people, great service
I always feel good about taking my vehicles to Glenn's.

Robin G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/06/2014
Great Work
Thank you for your great work - you keep me safe.

Beverly S.
09/18/2014
replacement of something under the car
As usual, service was fast. And, as usual I felt totally confident in what was done. Thank you for being my car's 'doctor'.

Jeff M.
Dodge Magnum
09/18/2014
Dodge Magnum Repair
I've been experiencing rattles in my suspension for many months and this was not an easy problem to determine the cause. Glenn's really took the initiative to isolate the problem and get it corrected. Great job!

CJ
Carol J.
Buick Park Avenue
09/14/2014
Oil Change & Check-Up for Mom's Buick
Glenn's Auto is always helpful & understanding to my parents budget and car up-keep needs. We appreciate going in for an oil change and finding out that the mechanics felt we also needed to check the transmission barrings/fluid and that the tires were in need of changing soon. This way we as a family don't have to worry about our parents missing a detail and having an unnecessary accident later on. Thanks much to the team at Glenn's Auto!

SV
Sandi V.
09/03/2014
The BEST service in town
Glenn's is always about the best service. From the moment you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile from Megan! The team at Glenn's is always professional and the work surpasses any repair shop I've been to locally. I am a loyal customer for over 15 years.

JN
Jim N.
Honda Element
08/23/2014
service, service, service
I've recommended Glenn's to many people. He and his staff are very competent. The time my vehicle is promised to be ready is the actual time it'll be ready.

CN
Chris N.
Mercedes-Benz 300SL
08/10/2014
Super people. Great work.
I and my friends and family have been taking our vehicles to Glen Davis for many years. He's honest, smart and friendly and stands 100% behind all the work he does. The mechanics on his staff are top notch. His daughter, Meghan, in the front office, really knows her stuff. Can you tell I love these people?

BK
Brenda K.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/07/2014
Always feel good walking(driving) away:)
Everyone is so nice , down to earth,friendly and quick to help me. I don't feel they are pushing or selling something to me. I have to put my trust in them, because i don't know anything about cars and i feel that they take that serious, explain why and what they are doing , what my options are and feel they work with high integrity. Yes i would recommend them to my friends for sure!

KH
Kathy H.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/04/2014
Excellent, friendly service.
At Glenn's there is always a good explanation of what needs to be done, of the cost of the repair and the repair is done correctly. They really go the extra mile to provide good service.