Renee S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
09/10/2018
Heartless and shady
My sick elderly father brought his vehicle to get the valve cover gaskets replaced, and conveniently both of the cooling fans (never had a problem with cooling system ever ) needed to be replaced. When asked to provide the " broken parts " we were told that they weighed over 250 lbs and I would need a truck because they wouldn't fit in the back of the vehicle! !! So when I offered to bring a trailer to pick them up, all of a sudden they weren't sure that they could find them. After threatening legal action. They magically appeared. I had an independent certified mechanic look at the parts. He said that the damage to the fans was new and not from wear and tear. My father has been going back and forth between California and New Jersey trying to deal with my dying grandmother and his only daughter having breast and cervical tumor surgeries. Which he explained to them . He also explained that he would be out of state and would be flying back. I'm thoroughly disgusted by what a heartless bunch of parasites ( or should I use " Morally and Ethically Challenged" ) they have been .

Renee S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
08/28/2018
Heartless and shady
My sick elderly father brought his vehicle to get the valve cover gaskets replaced, and conveniently both of the cooling fans (never had a problem with cooling system ever ) needed to be replaced. When asked to provide the " broken parts " we were told that they weighed over 250 lbs and I would need a truck because they wouldn't fit in the back of the vehicle! !! So when I offered to bring a trailer to pick them up, all of a sudden they weren't sure that they could find them. After threatening legal action. They magically appeared. I had an independent certified mechanic look at the parts. He said that the damage to the fans was new and not from wear and tear. My father has been going back and forth between California and New Jersey trying to deal with my dying grandmother and his only daughter having breast and cervical tumor surgeries. Which he explained to them . He also explained that he would be out of state and would be flying back in town in a few weeks, and that a friend would be picking it up for him. Itfeels as though since he wasn't going to be there,
They could just pad the invoice! I 'm thoroughly disgusted by what a heartless bunch of parasites ( or should I use " Morally and Ethically Challenged" ) they have been .

Carol B.
Mazda Protege
03/01/2015
friendly and excellent service
Found what made my car squeal and gave me a ride home and back.
Glenn D. from Glenn's Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2015

Thank you for the positive review Carol. Based on what you wrote I'm wondering if the 2 star rating may have been a glitch. Thank you for your business and feedback!

Don D.
09/10/2017
Service and oil change
Disappointed in scheduling mix up and then got home to find that several lights were not replaced for lack o time ?☹️
Glenn D. from Glenn's Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2017

We do apologize for the miscommunication regarding the lights. This is a good learning opportunity for us about how to address these moving forward. Thank you for all your business with Glenn's Auto!

Madeleine C.
06/19/2012 Category: Service
Madeleine said there were bolts missing from her control arm and the last person who changed the oil forced the drain cover on, now it needs to be replaced.
Glenn D. from Glenn's Auto Repair responded on 06/29/2012
We spoke with Madeleine and found she had taken her vehicle to a quick lube service for an oil change when she was told of these concerns. We asked her to bring it by for us to inspect and found that the control arm bolts were present. I hope we were able to give Madeleine the peace of mind that her car had been repaired correctly at our shop.

Michael M.
Capitola, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020
They were very helpful & explained things is in detail where I understood them.
I would recommend Glenn’s Auto to anyone needing car repairs. The staff is friendly & helpful. Glenn is not only knowledgeable, he is able to explain things in terms that are understandable.

Lorenzo B.
06/27/2013 Category: Service
Lorenzo said the business is prompt, courteous, honest and affordable. He appreciates the business for being honest because he does not find a lot of businesses like that.

KJ
Ken J.
Capitola, CA
Buick LeSabre
06/08/2013
Ken Johnson
Very good service & patience with my father who is 82. he brought a new used car that was having an electrical problem that no one could solve till we brought to Glenn's Auto Repair - they took the extra time to really source the problem over a couple of days. My father & family were very pleased with results. Only problem the battery still went dead after - but could the drain on the battery before damaged the battery's ability to charge - will know soon after replacing battery on monday. But if still problem I'm confident the Glenn's Auto will stand by their work and solve the if more detective work is needed on the wiring.

Sam S.
Soquel, CA
GMC Envoy
04/24/2013 Category: Service
Sam is a completely satisfied customer.

Michael H.
04/15/2013 Category: Service
Michael said he was charged for an estimate.

EW
Ed W.
04/03/2013
I love these guys
on time, under estimate. how cool is that?

LE
Louanne E.
02/19/2013
My Needs
I have never had something that Glenn's Auto do for my car that was inferior. So, the service is 5 star. The price is 5 star. The service people are super friendly (and my dog loves Glenn and Megan).
So why the 4 star rating? I know nothing about cars, and my feeling of insecurity about them needs soothing. Glenn's tells me what they did and recommends what needs to be done. Bu, I need more. I need words that reassure me that my car is not going to leave me stranded. And, if it does so what are the most likely reasons. I need to know the consequences of what will happen if I don't do certain things to care for it. I need to be treated like a little old lady who hasn't a clue, which I am.
I would absolutely recommend Glenn's to others, which I already have on a number of occasions.

Jeff D.
Honda Accord
02/13/2013 Category: Service
Jeff said this business was better than average. However, the cost was unexpected.

JN
Jim N.
Honda Element
02/08/2013
Expertise and friendliness of staff
I've used Glenn's for many, many years. Only once (Dec. 2012) did they fail, in my opinion, to properly diagnose and repair my car. That was when the mechanic didn't notice that a right front bushing was cracked when they replaced the front struts. On Feb. 6, 2013, I took the car to Glenn's for an oil change and to diagnose a slight pull of the steering to the right. Only then did the mechanic discover the cracked bushing. I think he should have discovered it when replacing the struts. Now I'll need to have the bushing replaced for an additional labor charge, when it could have been done more economically when the struts were replaced.

ZD
Zachary D.
Chevrolet Silverado
12/11/2012 Category: Service
Zachary said this business is very friendly.