Joy S.
Volkswagen Touareg
02/10/2020
Always the best, trusted service
Glenn and his family and staff give the best service and personalized experience that I trust and rely on. I don't know much about cars, so they make it easy for me :)

Ron C.
Mazda B2500
02/03/2020
Glenn's come through again
Once again, Glenn's Auto fixed the problem with my Mazda at a very agreeable cost. Thanks you guys and gals for the fine work and friendly service.

LuVina S.
Watsonville, CA
Lexus RX 400h
01/29/2020
Help Make my life easier!
These guys know what they’re doing every time I have them help me with my car I feel as safe as can be on the road. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants honest good Hard work and friendly service always… Besides they love your dogs ...they even have each customers dog picture on their wall to boot!!! Thanks GLENN and your wonderful staff!

Rhonda C.
San Jose, CA
Nissan JUKE
01/26/2020
The explanation of what was wrong and actually taking the time to show me the parts being replaced. To the employees and their great attitude they put out in the office!
I highly recommend if your looking for a upfront honest mechanic this is the place to go! Great staff and job gets done!!!!

LuVina S.
Watsonville, CA
Lexus RX 400h
12/19/2019
Everything you wanted in good customer services
Personable, professional, and they love dogs !like so many other people ,...l for one , Am one of the most satisfied customers with this wonderful company ...Thanks GLENN and all your awesome staff , you deserve a great Christmas and a happy new year!

DN
Dorothy N.
12/18/2019
So simpatico!
Thanks, all of you, for taking care of Henry Ford. And me. You are the best.

GM
Gill M.
Soquel, CA
GMC Envoy
12/07/2019
Awesome service and on time.
Happy to be doing business with Glenns Auto. Being a client means having a friend in as much as I don’t have to worry about my vehicle, and they are pretty spot on with time and costs. I appreciate them.

CI
Cristina I.
Soquel, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/31/2019
The Best!
I just took my car in for its regular service. These guys are the best! They are professional, personable, efficient, and affordable. I've been taking my cars to them since I moved to Santa Cruz in 2000. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

LH
Lisa H.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/30/2019
Scheduled Oil Change
In much appreciation for being flexible with scheduling my oil change as I was going out of town tomorrow for business and needed to get things taken care of before my trip. Timely service and grateful that the oil did not leak on my garage floor the
way it did with the last oil change at a different vendor. Thank you all for your great service.

Jennifer M.

Glenn S.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/16/2019
Great place
Glenn’s auto is a local shop family run. I’ve been going there for many years.

TK
Theresa K.
09/14/2019
Glenn's Auto Repair ROCKS!!
I have been using Glenn's Auto Repair for about two years now and feel totally supported by Glenn and his staff. I always feel I get an honest deal, receive superb workmanship for car maintenance and fixes, and their customer service is AMAZING. We had a tricky problem and Glenn stayed on it, continuing to work until the problem was completely fixed. They even gave me credit for an oil change and filter! I finally found a place I can totally trust for service on my car! I HIGHLY recommend Glenn's Auto Repair!!

JE
John E.
Lexus GS 300
09/07/2019
Lexus checkup
As usual, Glenn's delivers! I dropped off my Lexus at 10.30 am, and had it back- oil changed, tires filled, liquids refreshed, with a clean bill of health, at 2.30 pm. If you are looking for talented mechanics, sound advice, from a family owned and operated garage- look no further than Glenn's!

Sue B.
Toyota Yaris
08/25/2019
Work is reliable, and timely
I just came in for a lube and oil, so was told it would take an hour. I came at the appointed time and didn't even get to finish reading the morning paper, the work was done so promptly. Actually, it took less than an hour, and I was on my way, feeling confident my car was in good shape. I appreciate the summary of what was done, what was checked, condition of the brakes, etc. somI am good to go for another six months--I don't drive that much any more.

CR
Cathy R.
08/24/2019
100% Honest Shop
Great shop! They work with you, and try to accommodate your scheduling needs. They are truly an honest shop! Would highly recommend if your looking for good mechanics!