Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Renee S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
09/10/2018
Heartless and shady
My sick elderly father brought his vehicle to get the valve cover gaskets replaced, and conveniently both of the cooling fans (never had a problem with cooling system ever ) needed to be replaced. When asked to provide the " broken parts " we were told that they weighed over 250 lbs and I would need a truck because they wouldn't fit in the back of the vehicle! !! So when I offered to bring a trailer to pick them up, all of a sudden they weren't sure that they could find them. After threatening legal action. They magically appeared. I had an independent certified mechanic look at the parts. He said that the damage to the fans was new and not from wear and tear. My father has been going back and forth between California and New Jersey trying to deal with my dying grandmother and his only daughter having breast and cervical tumor surgeries. Which he explained to them . He also explained that he would be out of state and would be flying back. I'm thoroughly disgusted by what a heartless bunch of parasites ( or should I use " Morally and Ethically Challenged" ) they have been .

Renee S.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
08/28/2018
Heartless and shady
My sick elderly father brought his vehicle to get the valve cover gaskets replaced, and conveniently both of the cooling fans (never had a problem with cooling system ever ) needed to be replaced. When asked to provide the " broken parts " we were told that they weighed over 250 lbs and I would need a truck because they wouldn't fit in the back of the vehicle! !! So when I offered to bring a trailer to pick them up, all of a sudden they weren't sure that they could find them. After threatening legal action. They magically appeared. I had an independent certified mechanic look at the parts. He said that the damage to the fans was new and not from wear and tear. My father has been going back and forth between California and New Jersey trying to deal with my dying grandmother and his only daughter having breast and cervical tumor surgeries. Which he explained to them . He also explained that he would be out of state and would be flying back in town in a few weeks, and that a friend would be picking it up for him. Itfeels as though since he wasn't going to be there,
They could just pad the invoice! I 'm thoroughly disgusted by what a heartless bunch of parasites ( or should I use " Morally and Ethically Challenged" ) they have been .

GE
Giant E.
10/21/2020
the almighty Dodge
Is back on the road and the rebuilt trani is great.

Kelley S.
10/07/2020
Excellent Service, Knowledgeable, Friendly, Integrity
I appreciate how knowledgeable everyone is including the people in the office. They are always courteous, on time, and informative. I love the detailed records they keep. The cost for their service is competitive and fair. My car is getting older and I want to keep it working at its best for as long as possible. I've experienced all sorts of weird issues related to my car not be driven during Covid19. For instance, I had not put gas in my car for over 2 months and my fuel door wasn't opening properly. Glenn's Auto identified the issue and fixed it right up. I feel confident if I ask them about whether a repair is needed, I will get an honest answer along with a recommendation for when I should have a repair done. I'm delighted I found them.

GE
Giant E.
09/10/2020
their service is awesome
Glenns auto always takes care of me.
This time they were able to pick up my truck and do the work while I was out of town.
I'm glad I live close enough for them to do that for me.

TA
Tony A.
Ram 1500
08/31/2020
Fantastic service and work!
The best service, repairs, maintenance and honesty! No other repair shop or service, including the great front office lady’s can be found anywhere in Santa Cruz! Thanks so much!

Robin G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/24/2020
Great mechanics, great service!
I am sad to say that we are moving this September. Thank you Glenn and all at Glenn's Auto Repair for taking such great care of our vehicles. We have never had to worry about whether or not our vehicles were safe to drive because you all took care of that.

08/18/2020
Awesome service at Glenn’s Auto
Megan was polite and efficient when appt made for next day. Dropped off in AM and piked vehicle up in afternoon and able pay over phone due to COVID-19

I would definitely go back !

😊

HG
Henry G.
Capitola, CA
Ford Expedition
08/04/2020
Very honest And professional car care.
They’re very trustworthy.

MY
Marie Y.
Los Gatos, CA
07/24/2020
Attaboy!
Glenn and his staff treat us like family and are so much fun to be around! THAT topped with excellent service! Great dependability!
I always think of Glenn's FIRST! AND, we drive all the way from Los Gatos to do business with him!
Marie Yurosko

Marlo P.
Felton, CA
07/24/2020
The Best Auto Repair!
Glenn's Auto is the best auto repair place I have ever been to. They are the nicest family and provide excellent customer service. They communicate everything that's going on and explain all your options. I highly recommend them.

Jeff F.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/18/2020
several of my cars:
Glenn's is very good at diagnosing the little things that keep cars running well, as well as major repairs.
I have taken several of my cars and truck there and always got the issues solved....great service and good value!

Steve M.
Toyota Prius v
07/11/2020
Excellent work and great customer service
I take my Prius in regularly to Glenn's for maintenance. Glenn is always so friendly as is the front office. The work is done in a timely manner. Any questions I have are addressed. It's a great place to take your car for service. I highly recommend this business!

LH
Lyn H.
07/10/2020
Glenn's takes great care of my vehicles
I have been taking my car and truck to Glenn's for years and he has always taken great care of my cars. I trust him to recommend any upcoming repairs I may need to deal with and his prices are always reasonable. The workmanship has always been excellent and I like being able to use a local family business. Glenn and Megan and their crew are great to work with. I've recommended this business many times. I feel fortunate to have found them.

KJ
Kamren J.
07/09/2020
quick, friendly, quality service
As per usual, my service at Glenn's auto repair was done quickly and with quality work. Their Covid precautions make me feel comfortable and they're always super friendly and very communicative. Highly recommend!