MARK H.
Fort Worth, TX
Honda Accord
12/30/2018
Fast fair repair before the holiday
Dropped my car off in the am. It was looked at and fixed at a fair price by the next day before the holiday. If not had been a radiator issiue i would have yad it the same day. Thank you so much.

Joe F.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Joe said this staff is the best. He absolutely always recommends them.

JOHN R.
12/14/2018
Customer
Awsome people

DAVID G.
12/06/2018
You always do a great job for us
We always recommend you. You have always exceeded our expectations. You have been honest and reliable. Thanks for all you do every day.

WG
WILLIAM G.
Nissan Versa Note
12/06/2018
State inspection and oil change
Hello ma'am/Sir
The service was wonderful. Very friendly and helpful.

DAVID P.
Nissan JUKE
12/04/2018
All good!
Y'all are the sh!t. Thanks for being you.

SR
STEPHAINE R.
Euless, TX
Lexus ES 350
12/01/2018
what awesome mechanics
I really love the staff here they are courteous and fair .... I especially appreciate the way service is explained, for example, if you don't understand what a part or service is for they will kindly let you know what it is and what it's for......
AND DID I MENTION THE PRICES ARE FAIR!!!!!!

KT
Kelly T.
Hurst, TX
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said they were fast. They got him in and out..

TT
Tanya T.
Hurst, TX
Kia Sorento
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Tanya said the employees were very nice.

DF
DAWN / ERIC F.
11/17/2018
Travel check up
Great customer service! Don't try to upsell you. Will tell you what is needed now, what is needed in future & what to watch.

11/12/2018
Great job - friendly people
I had a recommendation from a friend and I'm really happy that I followed up. Very helpful, friendly, and not pushy. Told me what was needed and what wasn't and I really appreciated that. Keep up the good work, ladies! I will definitely tell my friends about your business. Thank you.

Sherry Cole

STEVE / SUSAN B.
Decatur, TX
11/09/2018
Trust worthy
They don't try and sale you something you don't need.

Calvin C.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Calvin said the business provided very good service.

CF
CECELILA F.
Euless, TX
Saturn VUE
11/02/2018
I'd like to thank you so much for taking my car in for an oil change at 5 minutes to closing. You were so kind and considerate when you decided to make an exception due to my oil being completely empty and the car smelling like smoke. I will always come to your place of business because of your quality service. You sure do live up to your name "Quality Car Service," and I will tell every one about you. I was referred to you by a woman at the gas station who saw my Saturn and said that she has been your customer for 15 years now. She says you have kept her Saturn running for that long. Thank you again. God bless.
Tracy L. from Quality Car Service responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you Cecelila for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to help you. We truly try to treat each customer as if they are family. Look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kyle M.
Haslet, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said the business did an exceptionally good job.