RICHARD S.
Volvo S80
02/27/2019
Volvo S80
Fast, convenient and fairly priced service done by competent technicians who knows volvo's

Allan B.
Levittown, PA
02/12/2019
Glenwood Lifer
They won all my business over the last three weeks with four of my vehicles. Most notably my Mercedes and Jaguar that had issues that your average dealer did not feel comfortable servicing. I've been in the automobile business for over 50 years, owning my own dealerships at times. Finding someone you trust to do service work on your vehicle has always been a daunting task. The client experience, professionalism, and work on the cars has been absolutely outstanding. Highly recommend to family, friends and they won my business for life. Thank You Glenwood!

LC
LAUREL C.
Newtown, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/04/2019
Square shooters
I wish I found Glenwood Foreign Car sooner! They did a great job replacing the clutch on my 2009 Mini, along with some other maintenance work. Definitely less expensive than the dealership, and no "upselling" - just what the issues were with the car. I am very confident the work was done well, and they are just honest and straightforward. I will be back!

MIKE W.
Langhorne, PA
01/15/2019
Easy to set up my appointment and my car was ready in only a few hours
excellent customer experience

WS
WILLIAM/BARBA S.
Lexus ES 350
01/10/2019
Trusted Service
It was time for routine maintenance, an email reminded us to make an appointment.
The work was done efficiently within a reasonable half day.
When I picked up my car, it also had been washed!
I did not see that coming!

RF
RICHARD F.
01/04/2019
Great service at a great price!
The dealership wanted $765 to replace the gasket around a taillight to fix a leak. Glen saw me right away and fixed the problem 100% for less than 20% of what the dealership wanted to charge me. This is the second time I've taken my car to Glen and both times I've received excellent service for a very fair price.

GA
GILMER A.
Levittown, PA
12/27/2018
Very Professional and Friendly
My service was done at the Highest level of professionalism.

ROBERT and DARCY G.
12/21/2018
glad you are here
Always willing to please the customer, and often available to help at a moment's notice. Very nice employees and Glen really seems to know his cars.

FZ
FRANCES/NORM Z.
12/19/2018
Fran
Always confidant that the work actually needs to be done
Great group of people

JOHN and NORA C.
Lexus ES 350
12/14/2018
Skill and honesty
Excellent service, I never need to worry about my car. Very honest mechanics .

MARY H.
New Hope, PA
12/04/2018
Glenwood Foreign Car
My car was done the same day.

MARIANNE C.
MINI Cooper Countryman
11/15/2018
So much better service on all fronts
From the scheduling, to the updates during the service to the job itself, nothing but the best.

Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
11/09/2018
Positive fredback
Great service, timely and very friendly staff

New Hope, PA
11/03/2018
Glenwood Foreign Car Service
I love that I receive a call or text explaining all the work that is being recommended and the total cost and asking permission before any work is done on the car. Also, I love that all the work is finishedcthat day.

SANDRA M.
11/01/2018
Extremely reliable and honest
You never disappoint us!!! You take care of our cars as scheduled and what a nice touch to have a cleaner car upon pick up.
We have been your customers since your garage was in Bordentown and so glad to discover you had set up your business in PA since we had moved here.

Mercedes-Benz E350
10/19/2018
Genuine care for the customer
My car was in for inspection. I mentioned that I was going to list it for sale the next day. Without asking, you took it upon yourself to wash the car after service (even armoraling the tires).

WW

CHRIS W.
BMW Z3
10/16/2018
Tune Up
I brought my care in about 40-45 days earlier to have my antena fixed and to have my car checked out. About a week or so later my car started to run rough and eventually the check engine light came on.
I brought car in for a tune up, but this time they found 3-4 other things that needed to be done.
I am glad to get these taken care of but I think they should have been identified during my first visit.

MICHAEL M.

TOM and JUDITH C.
Volvo S60
10/05/2018
timely response to problem
they diagnosed the problem and fixed it within 5 hours. problem solved.