ER
EDDIE R.
07/14/2017
Knowledge of repairs and functionality of what's being worked on by staff.
I will be taking my vehicle's back to GNI, and recommending them to family and friends.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 07/14/2017

THANK YOU EDDIE, IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE TO CONTINUE SERVING YOU.

GC
Gary C.
07/13/2017
Wonderful
Quick and reliable service
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 07/13/2017

Thank Yoy Gary your loyalty as a customer is greatlly appreciated.

JOSE L.
Ford Expedition
Very good
Este es un muy buen servicio un mecanico honesto lo recomiendo
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 07/13/2017

Gracias por confiar en nuestro servicios durante largos años. Siempre es un placer tenerte con nonostros ya eres parte de la familia.

GC
Gary C.
07/12/2017
GNI quickly diagnosed and fixed the issue with my car.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 07/13/2017

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP, BUSINESS AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE YOU.

BE
BEATRIZ E.
Nissan Maxima
Great Service!!!
I had a great experience at GNI Auto Repair. The staff is very friendly and is always helpful in answering all of my questions very honestly. Ismael, the owner and mechanic, did a full checkup of my car and did some oil changes and cleanups. We are still working on the car to make some restorations, since it's a used car, but I am definitely coming back to keep improving my car.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 07/12/2017

We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you the best possible service in the future.

JQ
Jaime Q.
Grayson, GA
06/26/2017
Personlized attention and honest business practice
From day one the Owner and staff made me felt as an old time customer. The repair was done at a very reasonable price and on time.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 06/26/2017

Thank you for your tust and confidence. It is our pleasure to work with you!

Janet S.
06/16/2017
Why would you go anywhere else?
Honest, affordable, reliable and extremely knowledgeable. Always a pleasure to deal with and gets your car back to you in a timely manner.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 06/17/2017

Thank You Janet, we work really hard to offer the best service to our customers

AC
Anne C.
Hoschton, GA
06/06/2017
GNI takes great care of my car. Service is done quickly and accurately. All work is explained in layman's terms and only quality materials are used.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 06/07/2017

We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business.

SG
Sam G.
06/05/2017
Very Friendly
I have brought a few cars to GNI Auto Repair and they are always friendly and very helpful . i would highly recommend GNI to anyone who needs work done on their car
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2017

Thank You very much for such a great review, It is always a pleassure to serve our customers!!

Cliff B.
06/02/2017
I would definitely recommend!
GNI Auto is a family owned business with excellent service. They are friendly, professional, and honest. I would recommend GNI to anyone looking for outstanding customer service and vehicle service.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 06/02/2017

Thanks, It is always a pleasure to serve our customers.

Ismael V.