STEVE S.
Dacula, GA
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/14/2017
Brake job
I went in to get my brakes changed and they did an amazing job. I have them do all maintenance to Mercedes.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you for selecting us Steve and Thank you for your business!!

Drew G.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Drew said they were good people and they did good work. He was very happy with them.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 11/10/2017

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR TRUST. IT IS OUR PLEASURE WORK WITH YOU.

LN
LYNN N.
10/28/2017
Availability to service your vehicle
I have been a customer from day one and extremely satisfied.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 10/28/2017

THANK YOU MS. LYNN FOR YOUR TRUST, YOU PART OF THE GNI FAMILY SINCE 2013, THANKSĀ

OO
ONOFRE O.
10/27/2017
Great people to work with and great prices
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 10/27/2017

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUS, BUSINESS AND SUPPORT!!

GT
Gary T.
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Gary said this business always does a good job.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 09/30/2017

Thank You Gary for your business!!

BG
Betsy G.
09/27/2017
Ismael , the mechanic, is very confident and knowledgeable about cars and all aspects of cars.
Ismael stopped his work on my first visit to test drive with me and see what the problems were. He uncovered the main issue but was able to find other important items that needed attention. It is a trusting issue, and he is the MAN. I have never had any actual mechanic to point out issues that need attention; so why not get them fixed right then. The service was great, he did what he said he would and his wife gave me rides to work nearby. I will use this shop forever. I had a lot of questions about other cars and I trusted his opinion. For a woman this is so comforting because we are marks for other business persons ! The prices were very reasonable, I felt like I got my money's worth !!!!

OR
Orki R.
09/16/2017
The best!!!
You're the best šŸ˜Š
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2017

Ā Orki, we thank you for choosing us and for your trust!

JOSE M.
09/15/2017
I really trust Ismael.He offers great services, reasonable prices.Very efficient and professional.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you for your business!

JOMARIE S.
09/08/2017
A cars best friend.
Being new to the Suwanee area, I was in need of a mechanic, I stopped in to Auto Zone and they gave me GNI's phone number. Ever since the first day I set foot at GNI I have been treated fairly and the work is honest. They will not tell you only what you need and will not try to tack on work that is not needed. Give them a try you won't be disappointed.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 09/08/2017

THANK YOU, SINCEREST THANKS JOMARIE, IT IS OUR PLEASURE TO WORK WITH YOU!!

THIAGO S.
Nissan Rogue
08/26/2017

THANKS YOU THIAGO

DN
Dyan N.
Acura MDX
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Dyan said it was not this facilities fault but one of the machine's wasn't working so she had to go back the next day. This is a great facility and she will continue to take her vehicle in to them.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 09/08/2017

THANK YOU DYAN FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND UNDERSTAND OUR SITUATION DURING YOUR SERVICE. THANKS

Claudia C.
08/20/2017
This shop was efficient, honest, friendly and professional. My car overheated on a Thursday night, towed my vehicle Friday mid afternoon and by 4 that same Friday it was fixed. Definitely recommend to anyone
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 08/21/2017

We appreciate you business and look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks Claudia.

PS
Pam S.
08/18/2017
Great Atmosphere and Service
I had lost contact with the company but recently got back in touch. Man I really missed going there they are just so great hes always able to fit me in. I just appreciate his expertise and honestly always offered the best advice and deals, so glad to have a trusting mechanic!
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 08/21/2017

Thanks Pam was good too see you again. Look forward to working with you again.

TR
Tom R.
Pontiac Torrent
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Tom said this business did a good job.

GA
GUSTAVO A.
GMC Terrain
08/17/2017
Wonderful place.
Cordial and fast attention, honorability.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 08/17/2017

Gracias Jose!

LG
lanny g.
08/10/2017
Ismael is a good man, great mechanic
I have been taking my family's cars to Ismael since we were neighbors and he was working from his home garage. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 08/11/2017

WE KNOW LANNY SINCE 2004 AND FROM THEN WE HAVE WORKED IN THEIR CARS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST AND FRINDSHIP.

SANDRA B.
Jefferson, GA
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/02/2017
Service is great, honest, friendly and very dependable. Prices are also very affordable
when you visit this place for the service for your car you know you're getting a thoroughly inspection of your car for the best pricing and time, I trust them and will recommend GNI auto repair to everybody.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2017

Thank You Sandra, please call us anytime with any questions or concerns.

TJ
Tonia J.
08/01/2017
Wonderful, honest mechanic
Ismael has been servicing my car for over ten years and has always delivered the best service at a fair price
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2017

Your loyalty as a customer is greatly appreciated!

JOHN B.
07/26/2017
GREAT SERVICE
I was looking for a shop that I could trust to do a complete service. I was very happy with the service I received. I highly recommend GNI auto repair.
Ismael V. from GNI Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2017

THANK YOU FOR THE TRUST YOU HAVE PLACED IN US!