ALEX M.
Cadillac SRX
11/22/2019
Flat tire? Who cares
The guys were super friendly and kind of made my flat tire situation feel like it went away. Gordie's seems to always come through

JEANNE C.
Chevrolet Classic
11/20/2019
Oil Change
I've never had to wait when arriving for an oil change and this one was no exception. It was done
quickly with friendly, helpful service.

JARROD H.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
11/20/2019
Professional service, additude, and punctuality
Never disappointed

BR
Bruce R.
Minnesota City, MN
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said this business was good. They did what he expected them to do.

MK
Mary K.
11/18/2019
Customer Service was fantastic.
Our car battery was dead. We called around to big box stores and found no one had the time or ability to help us for over a week! We called Gordie’s late afternoon on a Sunday and they immediately jumped at the chance to help. Thank you to Oscar for taking care of our dead battery!

Dave B.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he went in for an oil change and when he returned he saw all four of his tires off his vehicle. He stated he thought this was strange, when all he came in for was an oil change. After driving off, he heard a squeak in his tires and then realized the lug nuts were not on properly, putting his family at risk.
Jeff P., Owner from Gordie's Towing & Repair responded on 11/14/2019

Hi Dave. Thanks for taking time to speak with me tonight so I can better understand what happened. Although we normally torque lugnuts after having a wheel(s) off a vehicle, apparantly something went wrong during your visit. I sincerely apologize for whatever caused the problem and am thankful you responded to the issue so it could be corrected without further incident. Thanks for being understanding about this. I appreciate your business and your bringing this to my attention.

Jeff Peterson
Owner
507-452-3559

MIKE W.
Minnesota City, MN
Ford Taurus X
10/31/2019
No follow through, you do the bare minimum.
The fact that twice we had to bring our vehicle back in because it wasn't checked when you got it back. I don't care if the Ford Dealer did do the work, we brought our car to you. There is a reason we do not go to the Ford Dealer in town.
Jeff P., Owner from Gordie's Towing & Repair responded on 10/31/2019

The problem simply wasn't known, not ignored. Perhaps we should have checked the cowl when we got it back from the dealer. When it was brought to our attention I personally took the necessary steps to have the problem corrected ASAP at the Ford dealer. Although the issue wasn't our fault, I took full responsibility for it being our problem, realizing I needed to see that it got corrected. I communicated with you along the way too, so you wouldn't feel more frustrated. You were owed that courtesy and respect.
I again apologize about what happened but did the best I could to make it right. I'm sorry for the frustration this may have caused you.

Jeff Peterson
Owner
507-452-3559

DE
Dick E.
Rushford, MN
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Dick said the business has great service.

Jim B.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the employees show congeniality, friendliness, honesty, dependability, reliability and they're confident in their work.

SHERRY M.
Lewiston, MN
10/10/2019
Fast friendly sevice always
Great team of workers never had an issue with this company

LC
Lois C.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Lois said the service was excellent and they always do a good job. She said they do extra cleaning to vehicle that they really don't have to do.

HS
Helen S.
Lanesboro, MN
Nissan Pathfinder
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Helen said the business was very thorough and friendly.

John F.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
John said Gordie took care of everything smoothly as well as the towing.

STACEY M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
09/19/2019
Awesome service!
They were honest by telling me I can wait to get my brakes done. Very helpful, bu suggesting new filters. They were very quick and friendly to me.

HD
Haven D.
Buick Regal
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Haven said she brought her vehicle in for an oil change. The staff told her it was basically done, so they didn't do it.