Overall Rating 4.6666692/5Overall Rating 4.6666692/5Overall Rating 4.6666692/5Overall Rating 4.6666692/5rating 4.6666692
Overall Rating 2.72727/5Overall Rating 2.72727/5rating 2.72727rating 2.72727rating 2.72727

DV
David V.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Confidence
Brought my Sonata in for brake service in the morning. It was done around 2 pm. I drove off with confidence that the job was done right.

Joel B.
South Bend, IN
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Loved my loaner
Because my seat was sent to California I was without my car for 10 days they gave me a loaner for 7 of those days

RA
Rita A.
North Webster, IN
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Service department staff are superior in knowledge and walking their customers through the problems they're having and then fixing the problem in a timely manner.

John H.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Ownership & team are great. Just wish they could decorate the interior.
Please read the comments of the mix-up on the emails assigned incorrectly to our two vehicle and get it corrected.

GR
Greg R.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Local dealership with familure faces.
I feel at home here the staff is friendly and very accommodating . And I trust dealership to service my car and look out for my safety.

KD
Karen D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/02/2019 Category: Service
They're friendly and care about you
I would recommend them to anyone who wants great service

JY
Jan Y.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Another excellent review for these guys! Always taken care of and good to have the crew here for my service needs.

AR
Allan R.
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Goshen Hyundai has fast, friendly, and excellent service. My car is still under warranty and they do all they can to fix what needs to be fixed now.

WK
William K.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Goshen Hyundai service has always promptly serviced my 2012 Sonata. No matter how small or large the problem has been addressed competently.

12/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, clean facility and service done on time. Simple, no thrill and no hassles just like I like!
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 12/23/2018

PMr. Krueger:
I would like to apologize that our service did not live up to your expectations. Due to the holiday I will not disturb you and  contact you Wednesday to discuss your visit.
Again, please accept my apology and rest assure we will do our best to correct our mistakes.

Rebecca B.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/23/2018 Category: Service
They are there for you when you walk in
Great service all the way

Syracuse, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/21/2018 Category: Service
owner
service personnel are very knowledgeable and explain issues and answers clearly.

Millersburg, IN
2008 Hyundai Elantra
12/21/2018 Category: Service
5-stars
Very good!

2007 Hyundai Sonata
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Decent quality service; room for improvement with communication
If you have your vehicle serviced here, you may want to be sure that any calls on the dealer end are being returned to you.

Artie S.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service!
My experience dealing with anyone at Goshen Hyundai is outstanding!! I can't imagine going anywhere else - they always treat me very well and their customer service is top notch - thank you!

AR
Allan R.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
personal. professional and fast service
consistent service. . and friendly

Jim S.
Union, MI
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Warranty Work on 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Warranty work was done on my Sonata. The experience was very friendly and informative.

2016 Sonata review
Overall visit was disappointing.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 12/23/2018

Mr. Detweiler:
I’m sorry your recent visit did not live up to your expectations. I will call you again after the holiday and we can discuss a plan that will improve your experiences for the future.

Convenient
Service department is easily accessible. Staff is courteous, friendly, and timely. I appreciate that staff checks to see if there are current recalls and they explain what needs to be done.
Waiting room is comfortable and clean.

Brad M.
South Bend, IN
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Very personable.
I recently had an oil change done and a tire fixed that had been leaking air. I was out in less than 45 minutes, and everyone was very friendly and personable. It was a great experience!
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Brad:
Thank You for completing our survey. Certainly we appreciate your business and we are happy your are our customer for service.
Please remember we are always here for you and only a phone call away.
Hope to see you next time for service.

Pat