Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Karrie M.
Middlebury, IN
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Pickup/dropoff
Very pleased

Kevin M.
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Routine oil change and tire rotation
friendly and efficient staff

11/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful staff
Service went well, but after leaving the facility and parking my car in the garage overnight, a tire went low. It is not fixable and I have to pay 275.00 for a new one. My car has 7,300 miles on it. The tires were rotated while in the service center for routine maintenance. Its an awfully big coincidence that the tire was found damaged right after it was in their shop. I do not know if it was damaged there, but still, awfully big coincidence for the reasonable new tire.
DT
DANIEL T. from Goshen Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

contacted customer, apologized that tire picked up a nail somewhere, offered them a detail, all is good

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Purchase a new vehicle in March or 2019. I use my vehicle for local sales and put 30k miles on it the 1st year. I have let Goshen Motors service my vehicle since purchase and always have a friendly crew to work with. I highly recommend Goshen Motors.

WD
Wendy D.
Bristol, IN
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and steering wheel service fix.
For some reason I receive Hyundai service discount coupons AFTER I’ve just had the service done. Once again it happened and the coupons will expire before I need another oil change or air filter.

Elkhart, IN
09/28/2020 Category: Service

GD
Gene D.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2020 Category: Service
People
Always receive great service from service department.

CZ
Clara Z.
09/03/2020 Category: Service
great service! thanks for no discrimnation whether or not mask are worn!
keep America free!

RA
Robert A.
Mishawaka, IN
08/16/2020 Category: Service
Great Job
The people make the difference. Companies don't do business with Companies. People do business with people.
Tyler Richardson did a fantastic job working me into the schedule and getting me in and out in a timely manner.
I would (and have) recommended Goshen Hyundai to all of my friends,
And a shout out to Pat who wasn't there when I had my car serviced, but always does a great job as well.
I WON'T be going anywhere else!

Michael S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Appreciate the service dept
Appreciate the service dept suggests what we need and can afford- not just selling parts.
First time using the online appointment scheduling- liked that and the confirmation email.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
As always good service Accommodating with my schedule

Craig S.

Jennifer M.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
07/12/2020 Category: Service
1 star first visit 5 star my last two visits
Im gonna be honest cuz at first my experience at Goshen Hyundia was not the best. I was waiting for my receipt of things done to my car and he started taking care of other couple and looked at me and said "u can go" Guess jst felt was rude and shlda gave me paper of services done b4 you start taking care of someone else. Didnt wanna go bck there but ended up going bck and my last 2 times have been great. The service techs are awesome.
PAT C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

Jennifer:
Thank You for being you. We appreciate you and of course your business. We are certainly not perfect but it's nice to be well thought of by the folks that count the most.

Safe motoring and please know we are always here and also just a phone call away.

Pat

Warsaw, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/06/2020 Category: Service
great dealership!
always great to work with!

Leesburg, IN
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful
They were very nice even though we bought our vehicle from a different dealership. Definitely will go back for any service needs.