Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

CK
Christine K.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
The service department is always on time when you have an appointment.

2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Courtesy and workmanship!
I've leased three new Tuscans.
One was crunched by a fallen tree. After three weeks of repairs it was like new.
My second new Tuscan was totaled in an accident six months later. After four months of recovery from my injuries I was able to return to Goshen Hyundai to lease my third new Tuscan.

DJ
David J.
Syracuse, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Issue resolved
I received a call 4-28 from Dan Tack regarding the issues I listed on my original feedback. Dan was very professional. He invited me to explain my issues and was very understanding. He also mentioned that reports like mine are very rare for his agency and I agreed this recent experience was not what I expected. Dan apologized and offered a satisfactory resolution. I purchased my vehicle from Goshen Hyundai and it was the first place I thought to go for a road emergency. I appreciated being treated as a valued customer.
I believe you can tell a lot about a business by their handling of a complaint and Dan certainly demonstrated the best of Goshen Hyundai. Thank you.

04/23/2021 Category: Service
give all cost details and do the 19 point inspection
see previous comments
DANIEL T. from Goshen Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Discussed the situation with customer, all handled

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2021 Category: Service
I think Hyundai is an excellent product. I have said this to many people.
I have driven many different Hyundai cars. They are very well built, all handle well, and they get excellent gas mileage. Everyone who drives my cars likes them. They have no complaints.

WT
William T.
Topeka, IN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2021 Category: Service
A truly refreshing dealership.
The customer seems to be the focus of this dealership as they go out of their way to make things right and please the customer long after the sale. Not my first rodeo, I am 76 years old and have not seen this in most dealerships.

WW
William W.
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Great job

Bryce S.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Good service at a reasonable price!
The personnel were friendly and accomplished the work within a reasonable time and at a fair and reasonable price. Our visit was a pleasant experience.

03/13/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Janessa is very pleasant and helpful. She had just helped me a few weeks ago when I had a unique issue with my car… And she was again my agent when I checked in for routine oil changes for my own car and my daughter’s car.

Warsaw, IN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Our first visit, and they will become our point of contact and future service.

Thomas M.
Plymouth, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Always has provided excellent service when there
Have had all of my service done there since purchasing vehicle. Had one minor issue to report when I had a battery replaced in key holder. That situation was resolved extremely well.

02/10/2021 Category: Service
purchased vehicle from Goshen motors
Other than my problem as stated everything has been great.
DANIEL T. from Goshen Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Thomas,

I look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we will love to take care of that for you!

Daniel Tack
General Manager
Goshen Hyundai

Michael W.
Three Rivers, MI
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Awesume
Well, it's just the personal touches that creates an environment of confidence and trust. Obviously you have found that formula. Thanks.

12/08/2020 Category: Service
I appreciate the service of this business.

Karrie M.
Very pleased

Kevin M.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Routine oil change and tire rotation
friendly and efficient staff

11/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful staff
Service went well, but after leaving the facility and parking my car in the garage overnight, a tire went low. It is not fixable and I have to pay 275.00 for a new one. My car has 7,300 miles on it. The tires were rotated while in the service center for routine maintenance. Its an awfully big coincidence that the tire was found damaged right after it was in their shop. I do not know if it was damaged there, but still, awfully big coincidence for the reasonable new tire.
DANIEL T. from Goshen Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

contacted customer, apologized that tire picked up a nail somewhere, offered them a detail, all is good

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Purchase a new vehicle in March or 2019. I use my vehicle for local sales and put 30k miles on it the 1st year. I have let Goshen Motors service my vehicle since purchase and always have a friendly crew to work with. I highly recommend Goshen Motors.