Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5rating 4.7272709
Overall Rating 2.72727/5Overall Rating 2.72727/5rating 2.72727rating 2.72727rating 2.72727

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

CZ
Clara Z.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
thanks
thanks for quality service provided!

Timothy M.
Macy, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Super experience
Goshen Motors is great to do business with.

Cathy H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I appreciated the service dept, was able to look at my car same day as I called and gave me a quote on cost. Had to order a part which took a day but was finished and ready for pick up as stated.

Makayla G.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
I brought my car in for recall work. I was expecting to have to leave my car over night. My wait time was less than an hour! Everyone there was so kind towards me! They also did an expection on my car. Everything was perfect! (Gates in Mishawaka told me I had tons of issues from a car I JUST bought from them) Awesome place awesome people!

Artie S.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service!
Not only do I love my Hyndai Sonata, the customer service in Goshen is absolutely the very best I've ever experienced. They are polite, accommodating, and go the extra 10, 20, 30 miles for a customer. My next car will be purchased from them, without a doubt.

Sturgis, MI

Kerry P.
Syracuse, IN
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Life saver and money saver
I ran into a pickle over the holiday weekend Labor Day. Nothing was open and I need my car repaired so the first thing on Tuesday morning I got with the Hyundai dealer. They got me in in the morning right away and I picked up my car Wednesday afternoon. They zeroed in on what exactly was wrong with my vehicle and I thought it would cost like $500 and it only came out to $119 .very satisfied. I think they will be the only ones I will let fix my car from now on. Thanks to Dave in the service department , he explained everything to me and I appreciated that very much. You can be safe with these people they are not going to screw you over.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Review Title
Good

AD
Amy D.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Best Customer Service hands down!
Dave in service always goes above and beyond to accommodate our service needs! The service team is by far the best around with an added bonus of getting the job done without it costing a fortune, they have always been timely fair about repairs and the best at keeping in touch during the time our vehicle has been in the shop. Thanks again for all you do!

Jack C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellent all around
Great friendly service fairly priced

ZS
Zach S.
Shipshewana, IN
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Dave in Service
Dave was very friendly, quick, and cared about the customer. Offering to do certain repairs much cheaper than what they would be at a normal shop, when he could've charged full price.

Repairs were cheaper because warranty work was being done, and they were already tearing apart a certain area of the vehicle anyway. Great, fast service.

JY
Ji Y.
South Bend, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Much better than Gurley Leep
Much better that I will drive 20 miles to get service from here.

Denise L.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Helpful and very friendly
Thanks so much for your continued Pleasant, helpful And accommodating service!

Joerg M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Service at Goshen Hyundai
They do a great job at a reasonable price. They did it while we waited were done in a reasonable amount of time.

SP
Stephanie P.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Better communication in the service department!!
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Stephanie:
Thank You for completing our survey we greatly appreciate your input. Certainly I understand that you had less than an outstanding visit. We are using your experience as a training tool so as not to let this type of experience repeat itself.
Please accept my apology and I promise this will not happen again.
Hope to see and meet with you on your next visit.

Pat