Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5
Latest Review about 1 month ago

Michael P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Staff
The staff was friendly and professional.

ET
Everett T.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
06/21/2021 Category: Service
First service
First complementary service was fine. But vehicle said it was due at 6500 miles but service and sales guys said 7500 miles. After service, still got emails saying service was due. What?

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2021 Category: Service
The employees
Always treated great by the employees. Only disappointed that we don’t receive coupons in the mail anymore.

CK
Christine K.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
The service department is always on time when you have an appointment.

2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Courtesy and workmanship!
I've leased three new Tuscans.
One was crunched by a fallen tree. After three weeks of repairs it was like new.
My second new Tuscan was totaled in an accident six months later. After four months of recovery from my injuries I was able to return to Goshen Hyundai to lease my third new Tuscan.

DJ
David J.
Syracuse, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Issue resolved
I received a call 4-28 from Dan Tack regarding the issues I listed on my original feedback. Dan was very professional. He invited me to explain my issues and was very understanding. He also mentioned that reports like mine are very rare for his agency and I agreed this recent experience was not what I expected. Dan apologized and offered a satisfactory resolution. I purchased my vehicle from Goshen Hyundai and it was the first place I thought to go for a road emergency. I appreciated being treated as a valued customer.
I believe you can tell a lot about a business by their handling of a complaint and Dan certainly demonstrated the best of Goshen Hyundai. Thank you.

04/23/2021 Category: Service
give all cost details and do the 19 point inspection
see previous comments
DT
DANIEL T. from Goshen Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Discussed the situation with customer, all handled

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2021 Category: Service
I think Hyundai is an excellent product. I have said this to many people.
I have driven many different Hyundai cars. They are very well built, all handle well, and they get excellent gas mileage. Everyone who drives my cars likes them. They have no complaints.

WT
William T.
Topeka, IN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2021 Category: Service
A truly refreshing dealership.
The customer seems to be the focus of this dealership as they go out of their way to make things right and please the customer long after the sale. Not my first rodeo, I am 76 years old and have not seen this in most dealerships.

WW
William W.
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Great job

Bryce S.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Good service at a reasonable price!
The personnel were friendly and accomplished the work within a reasonable time and at a fair and reasonable price. Our visit was a pleasant experience.

03/13/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Janessa is very pleasant and helpful. She had just helped me a few weeks ago when I had a unique issue with my car… And she was again my agent when I checked in for routine oil changes for my own car and my daughter’s car.

Warsaw, IN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Our first visit, and they will become our point of contact and future service.

Thomas M.
Plymouth, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Always has provided excellent service when there
Have had all of my service done there since purchasing vehicle. Had one minor issue to report when I had a battery replaced in key holder. That situation was resolved extremely well.

02/10/2021 Category: Service
purchased vehicle from Goshen motors
Other than my problem as stated everything has been great.
DT
DANIEL T. from Goshen Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Thomas,

I look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we will love to take care of that for you!

Daniel Tack
General Manager
Goshen Hyundai

Michael W.
Three Rivers, MI
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Awesume
Well, it's just the personal touches that creates an environment of confidence and trust. Obviously you have found that formula. Thanks.

12/08/2020 Category: Service
I appreciate the service of this business.