Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5rating 4.7272709
Overall Rating 2.72727/5Overall Rating 2.72727/5rating 2.72727rating 2.72727rating 2.72727

TP
Tommi P.
Sawyer, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Stranded on the turnpike!
Personalized service received from Debbie was outstanding. She went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed and was safe during the breakdown of my vehicle while traveling cross country on vacation. Her phone calls to check in on me while we waited for a new engine were thoughtful and much appreciated. Debbie also handled a few issues I was having with the rental car company. Her dedication to customer service is apparent in how attentive she was to all my questions and concerns. I am very appreciative of all her efforts on my behalf. Thank you!

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful, clean, prompt
Staff appear pleasant, helpful, and well-informed. Service waiting area is clean and comfortable. Service rep explains what is needed, checks for recall and explains what was done.

Brad S.
Milford, IN
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Got me in quick and and were very friendly.

Kent B.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2018 Category: Service
friendly, job done, in and out.....
I arrived ten minutes late for my appointment and was still greeted friendly. Got my info and I got my coffee. Even thought I was late they still got my recall done by the time they told me when I made the appt. Even went through a checklist inspection of my vehicle. Very much appreciated....
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Kent:
Thank You for your kind thoughts we certainly appreciate your business.

SK
Shawn K.
Osceola, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2018 Category: Service
I came in With dark oil, and wanted to have the car checked out to see if it was ok. They checked the car over and found nothing. They did see an outstanding recall item that they fixed, and then did not charge me for any of this. Great service, and I will continue to go here in the future

Warsaw, IN
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
N/a
Need better ability to troubleshoot vehicles without hard codes and upgrade your service area with current technology.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Kevin:
I will call you during business hours on Monday. I reviewed your repair order and it looks like we have diagnosed your concerns quite clearly.
It also seems that you declined the repairs. I also understand that you have a factory warranty on your vehicle. Please give the opportunity to research your concerns and discuss these issues with you in a timely manner.

Respectfully:

CK
Chris K.
Great!
Friendly staff; fast service!
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Chris;
Thank You for coming in for service we greatly appreciate your business.

Pat

Harry W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2018 Category: Service
NUMBER ONE
THIS PLACE IS THE BEST AROUND. GREAT PEOPLE AND ALOT OF KNOWLEDGE..

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Quick and good service.

Dora M.
Macy, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2018 Category: Service
They treat you like family.
Everyone is always friendly and the service department is amazing. Excellent sales as well.

EC

Doyle H.
Middlebury, IN
06/24/2018 Category: Service
friendly and helpful service
Elantra seems ok after service so far

Dennis S.
Rochester, IN
06/22/2018 Category: Service
1st Time Customer
I was very pleased with the service that I received. Personnel kept me well informed on the status of my vehicle. They provided a loaner for the needed time to diagnose my problem correctly. Since my service was performed, I have not had a repeat issue. A trip that was worth my drive.

Joe M.

Gregory D.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Quality service
Quality service, helpful service agents.

DV
David V.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Very Helpful
I was impressed how the service department looked out for my interests in getting my car fixed before a warranty was ready to expire.

Steve S.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Found Steering Wheel Noise
I was noticing a small clunk sound when I turned the steering wheel, so went online and found that a TSB had been written by Hyundai for this issue. I called the service dept. at Goshen Hyundai and talked to the C/S rep about what I suspected. We set up an appt. to bring it in, and I did so. She found that the repair part was covered under our extended warranty , so there was no charge for the repair. I got the noise corrected with no out of pocket cost to me, and was very pleased with my treatment by the Service Dept. Very courteous and willing to help. Thanks again.
Steve

06/08/2018 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Very seamless process, with every process being performed correctly, the first time. Extremely satisfied.

CL
Charles L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Service with the emphasis on SERVE.
Pleasant employees doing professional service !