Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

Carole S.

Adrianna L.
Bremen, IN
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Not impressed
I was very irritated with the time it took, the comment of the part person saying the tech just sat on it for two days, and a part was left uninstalled
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Adrianna:
We want to appoliize for your experience with our body shop. We are formulating a plan to never let this happen again. Our body shop manager will be incontact with you soon to help.

Sincerley:

DJ
David J.
Syracuse, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/28/2019 Category: Service
great service, good people to work with
Scott did a great job on repairing my auto. went above and beyond to make sure the paint match was as good as it could be.

DV
David V.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Consistently Good Service
I took my Sonata back again for routine maintenance. Once again I received good service.

Christina H.
Shipshewana, IN
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service
Provides quality service in a timely manner.

ZS
Zach S.
Shipshewana, IN
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Service A+
You can count on professional technicians looking your vehicle over and making the necessary recommendations without "inflating" your bill (adding on work that doesn't really need to be done.) I've been accustomed to bracing for a giant bill at the end of my car service, but not with Goshen Hyundai. Will be going back to them again, no doubt.

JE
Jaiann E.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I always get great service when I come in Employees are professional and friendly.

Artie S.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
I always receive great customer service and it's on a timely basis. If I need a car to drive to work while mine is in for service, they provide one. That is very impressive to me and they respect my time frame for work. They really are the best I've ever dealt with in any car dealership, hands down.

John L.
Nappanee, IN
2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Good, quick service
My service with Goshen Hyundai was excellent; but quite frankly, I would prefer not to have to do a survey EVERY TIME I get an oil change.

ST
Stephen T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is their top priority
Drove us to a local place to eat as my daughter and I waited for the service to be completed. Very open and honest.

KP
Keith P.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgeable salesman that explained how to work all the new technologies to an older person while treating them with respect
I will return to this dealership anytime I need service and when it’s time for a new SUV.

John P.
South Bend, IN
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Service Remembered
It was refreshing to deal with an auto service department that stills knows what good service means (and delivers on the promise) and the value it adds to the car owning experience.

02/21/2019 Category: Service
Timely
They got my car in at the scheduled time and were done with the oil change and rotating the tires in 35 minutes.

GR
Greg R.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Your personnel customer service friendliness acknowledgements any fish in handling of any issues
I would most definitely recommend it in the brand that I drive

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Review
Good time frame
Friendly service

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Unexpected
In the past they have always been excellent. They just fell flat this trip.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Joerg:
Sorry for our missteps and meeting your expectations. Sometimes the campaigns take longer than expected and we have met a a group to ensure that we update our customers in a faster manner.  Again I want to appoligize for not meeting your expectations and we promise it will not happen again.

DJ
David J.
Syracuse, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/19/2019 Category: Service
great service
had the car in 3 times for misfire problem in cold weather. the third time i called and talked with ben and outlined the problem, he suggested i bring the car in the night before so they could do "cold start" the following morning. mechanic found bad coils. ben arranged repair and kept me informed of the progress on correcting the problems. once again, great service. thank you.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Dave:
Thank You for your Great comments we certainly appreciate the positive thoughts. Please always remember we are here for you any time.

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Acommodating, pleasant and helpful.
Always a good experience getting our SUV serviced. Answered all my questions and the young man that helped me discuss my options regarding navigation was very helpful in explaining the options out there to choose from. :)

Elkhart, IN