Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

AC
ANDREW C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/03/2015 Category: Service
Goshen Hyundai Service
Goshen Huyndai has a great staff that are always friendly and ready to assist in any way! I have leased a Hyundai from Goshen Hyundai for almost 5 years now and have been very satisfied with their service and the overall quality of the Hyundai vehicles.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 12/03/2015

Thank You so much for taking the time to acknowledge our store. Please know we will always be here for you.

Carl S.
Loudon, TN
12/01/2015 Category: Service
Best service ever!
We brought our truck in for a repair that was needed due to neglegence of another dealer. As soon as we walked in, Dan was on top of it! He knew exactly what to do and went above and beyond to ensure we had excellent service. A loaner car was even provided which was extremely helpful since we were from out of town. I highly recommend Dan and the staff in the service department and will go out of my way to return any time I need service done! Thanks so much!
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 12/01/2015

Carl:
Thank You for your kind thoughts and we all hope things are well with you and your family in the holiday season. Please know that we are always here if you need our services in any way.

ROBERT M.
11/25/2015 Category: Service
Tire repair
They quickly repaired my tire and I was on my way.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 11/29/2015

Bob:
Thank you for your positive feedback. We continually strive to meet our customers expectations and we will always be here when you need us for all you service requirements.

AC
Alicia C.
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
11/18/2015 Category: Service
Best, Friendliest Service Department in Town
Thankful for Goshen Hyndai this Thanksgiving season, they are the best dealership in town to work with!
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 11/19/2015

Alicia:
Thank You so much for your kind thoughts.

Please accept our thanks for being our customer and please know we will always be here for you whenever the need arises.

Donald D.
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
11/10/2015 Category: Service
The staff is friendly and listen to you so they can give you the best service
will be getting my next car from them
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 11/10/2015

Don:

Please accept our sincere thanks for your business and continued
support. Ii is our pleasure to help you in any way we can now and whenever you may need our services.
We will always be here for you!

RICHARD M.
Cromwell, IN
2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/07/2015 Category: Service
Great job
People are very nice an excellent job
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 11/08/2015

Mr. Martin

Thank You for taking the time to respond to our survey. We promise to be there when you need us.

11/05/2015 Category: Service
Overall good experience
The Service department was great and I have no complaints with them; however, the sales floor wasn't my fondest as they advertised a low selling point but didn't divulge the actual cost of the car nor the additional services that they recommended to me.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 11/05/2015

Dave:
Thank You for your support and sorry to hear about your concerns with your sales experience. We will all work together to continue to earn your business.  If you are in need of anything please know that we will always be here for you!

Thanks Again

Latest Visit for service
Prompt Service.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 11/04/2015

Jack:

Thanks for your strong suport we will always be your advocate. Please accept our sincere thanks for your business.

HW
HARRY W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2015 Category: Service
a good place to go
every time we go to GOSHEN HYUNDAI they do good work and they are up front with you. that is why i keep going back ......
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 10/21/2015

Thanks Harry:
As always its great to see you. Please call if you ever need anything we are here for you.

JACK C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2015 Category: Service
The service manager gave us a.better grade of motor oil for no additional charge. The service was done while we waited.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 10/19/2015

Jack:

Thank You for letting us sevice your vehicle and Thank You for taking the time to give us a shout out. We promise to always be there when you need anything.

South Bend, IN
10/16/2015 Category: Service
Goshen Hyundai
Good, timely service at a fair price
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 10/17/2015

Thank You for your kind thoughts and for letting our shop be your service provider. We realize there is a tremendous amount of competition for your business we are thankful for the opportunity.
we hope to see you next time

Thanks Again

CL
CINDY L.
Leesburg, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2015 Category: Service
Took no time at all for our service! Very pleased!
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 10/16/2015

Cindy:
The words very pleased is music to our ears thank you so much!

DN
Did a nice job
Did a nice job
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 10/16/2015

Dale:
Thank You for your strong support and loyalty. We certainly appreciate the kind words of encouragement .

ROBERT M.
10/10/2015 Category: Service
Review
Back off. I already did a review.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 10/10/2015

Bob:
Sorry for the repetition and thanks for your strong support.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
10/08/2015 Category: Service
Great place to buy & service
always friendly, helpful & honest
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 10/09/2015

Please accept our heartfelt Thanks for being one of our customers. We will always be here for you when you need our services.

10/03/2015 Category: Service
freindly and helpful
worked around my schedule
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 10/03/2015

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement we promise to always be as accomadating as possible.

CARROLL C.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2015 Category: Service
everything A-OK
Megan did a great job listing all the things I want done. Bryson did the work and all seem ok.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 10/02/2015

Carroll:

Thank You for you kind encouragement. I am sure both Megan and Bryson will be happy to hear from you about your Santa Fe. I hope you have many happy miles ahead and always remember we are always here for you.

DV
DAVID V.
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Treated Me Well
I took my Sonata in for recall work and to check a problem with the tire. Goshen Motors treated me well and completed the work when promised.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 09/30/2015

David:

Thank You for your strong support. It is such a pleasure to hear from our customers. Our promise is to continue to be your advocate with all your automotive requirements.

SJ
Professional service
Outstanding staff...great culture!
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 09/28/2015

Mr. Johnson:
We truly can't Thank You enough for your kind thoughts and continued support. I truly want to extend my most sincere appreciation for allowing our group to serve you it is truly a pleasure.
We all realize there are a lot of choices for auto service and we consider an honor that you have allowed us into your life.

09/24/2015 Category: Service
Sadly Disappointed
Bare minimums for way above average price.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 09/24/2015

Mr Thomas:
I am certainly disappointed that your service experience was less that perfect. We make every effort to send out coupons for maintenance services to make it as affordable as possible. I am sorry that you have not recieved any coupons to date. If you are willing to give us another opportunity for service I assure you that I will have a coupon available for your service. You are more than welcome to ask me or any of our service advisors and they will be happy to provide the necessary coupon. Please accept my sincere apology for your less than perfect experience.