Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Jeffery W.

01/17/2017 Category: Service
fast and good
Awesome service

Sam:
Thank You for responding to our survey in such a positive manner. Also Thank You for being our customer. Its always a pleasure to serve. We hope all is going well this winter and if you need anything please call we are here for you.

Donna P.
South Bend, IN
01/15/2017 Category: Service
Five Star

Donna:
Thank You for your business and Thank You for being our customer. Hope to see you next time.

KF
Kurt F.
01/11/2017 Category: Service
Body shop
They did what they said.

Kurt:
Thank You for utilizing our body shop services we appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Please feel free to call at any time you may need us.  We are here for you.

VW
Vance W.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/07/2017 Category: Service
Pat to start with and the rest of the crew. Yipee
GREAT

Vance:
It is certainly a pleasure to see you whatever the circumstance may be. Sorry to see your ignition have a problem but things happen and things wear out. I wish you well this winter and stay safe.
See you next time and don't ever hesitate to call if you need anything.

All The Best to You:

Winamac, IN
01/07/2017 Category: Service
Courteous and prompt
They couldn't find what had initially caused my car to die a few days earlier, but I believe they did a thorough check of things without trying to sell me extra services I didn't need.

Dave:
I hope your Elantra is operating great and please do not hesitate to call if you have any concerns with the drivability of the vehicle.
It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope we can be your destination for the future. Watch you mail for coupons we are sending them soon. If you do not recieve any coupons please ash me I usually have extra's

01/05/2017 Category: Service
Helpful at problem solving
I had a flat tire over a holiday. They made the extra effort to track down a tire for me so that I could get my care back that same day. Wonderful!

Mary:
I hope that Elantra is doing well and lets go easy on those tires. Just kidding and I certainly hope all went well with your holidays.
Be safe this winter and we hope to see you for your next maintenance.

All the Best:

TP
Thomas P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/05/2017 Category: Service
Great, friendly, people.

Tom:
Good to see you and I hope all is going well this soggy winter. I also want to Thank You for your business and Thank You for being our customer. Please accept my gratitude for your business and please know we are always here for anything you may need for your driving pleasure.

All the Best for the new year:

Craig B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2017 Category: Service
I've had several issues with my 2017 Santa Fe that fell short of my expectations as a first time owner of a new Hyundai and I rated the vehicle and service as such. Although the issues were valid, the cause was not from the service by Goshen Hyundai. I spoke with the Service Manager at length via telephone and he offered amplifying information concerning the vehicle. Hopefully the issues I had were anomalies and won't be recurring events. Very helpful response by the dealership and Patrick in particular.

01/04/2017 Category: Service
Service is OK, but a new car shouldn't need it!
New Hyundai Santa Fe. First import I've purchased. Great car except the engine light keeps coming on. Had it in 3 times to fix. First time they said it fixed itself. I didn't believe that and the light came on days later. Replaced a part and the light came on a week after that. This time it was a dirty part. 7 months and the parts are causing problems? Having buyer remorse. Should have gone with the Chevy Traverse.
PAT C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 01/04/2017

Craig:
Thank You so much for taking the time to speak with me this evening. I realize we talked for a long time on the phone but I just want to reiterate the point that I don't want you to loose confidence in your new Santa Fe. It is truly a fine automobile that will last for many years. We also realize all things that are machines can and do have an occational problem and Hyundai is no exception. The unfortunate thing is your problem had to happen when your car was new. The particular concern is now being convered by a service information bulletin so it will be easier to spot in the future for other Hyundai owners.
Please accept my apology for any inconveinence this may have caused you. Also as we discussed and I will send you a card for your next maintenance and please call me personally for an appointment. When you come in for your next service we can sit down and I can show you the "my Hyundai" web site. It is an extremely informative and helpful site for the Hyundai owner.
Also please send me your vin for your Buick LeSabre and I will run the numbers for campaigns and recalls.
I will also send you a rescore for your survey and if you can I would really appreciate it if you could take the time and help us out and rescore the survey at a higher rate it would really help us out as a local dealer who is doing our best to serve our community. I will call you tomorrrow with information on all items we discussed.
I really want to Thank You for taking the time to talk with me tonite and Thank You for being our customer.

Sincerely

VT
Vincent T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/03/2017 Category: Service
The people!
Three people I trust completely ... my pastor, my doctor and my Hyundai service manager.

Mr. Turner:
What can I say other than you are the Best. It is simply a pleasure to see you. I hope all goes well this soggy winter season.
Your Attitude-Support and Kindness are attributes to strive toward.

All the Best in the new year

RK
Ronald K.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
01/01/2017 Category: Service
friendly, competant, and timely service

Ron:
Thank You for tire business and and Thank You for being our customer. Its always a pleasure to see you. Hope all is going well this rather mushy winter. Please feel free to call anytime we are here for you anytime.

All the Best in the New Year:

Kelli S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/30/2016 Category: Service
They are extremely helpful and make you feel comfortable
Wouldn't go anywhere else

2011 Hyundai Tucson
12/25/2016 Category: Service
friendly service
availability of times, willing to work with me to find the best time,

DE
DAVID E.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/25/2016 Category: Service
Vehicle work not completed in a very finely manner. I was the to just go when it was done. ( No charge).
above are the comments.
PAT C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 12/25/2016

Mr. Everett:
Sorry we could not get your car done on time. During the holidays and cold weather it is sometimes difficult to please every person and there expectations. Obviously we failed and I hope we did not dampen your Christmas spirit. Answering your survey on Christmas night is something I don't like but I must do my best to answer to my customers.
Please accept my apologies and please enjoy your Christmas night.
I will contact you tomorrow and make notes for the future that we respect your time on your next visit.

Merry Christmas

Debra R.
Elkhart, IN
12/24/2016 Category: Service
Customer service
The problem with my vehicle was taken care of in a timely fashion.