Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

DANNY G.
Granger, IN
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/08/2015 Category: Service
friendly and honest.
Are your 21 point inspections done the same way at all dealerships?
I have a question about two different results at two different places 6 months and 3800 miles apart.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 07/09/2015

Danny
Thank you for your kind and honest comments I will obtain your records today and call about your questions.
Thank you again for responding.

Bremen, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
06/25/2015 Category: Service
breat place to buy a car
They always work with me to get my car scheduled in and get me out on time. They explain everything and do a great job.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 06/30/2015

Thank You so much for your great support!

PG
PHIL G.
Fremont, IN
2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/10/2015 Category: Service
Very professional
Great place to do business, drive an extra 40 miles gladly

Phil:
Thank You so much for your support and kind words we will always be here for you.

CHRISTOPHER S.
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Friendly people
Everyone I talked to had a smile on their face.
Chris:

Thank You for your kind words of support. We will continue to strive to meet all your expectations.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2015 Category: Service
Nice people
Friendly place, nothing extra tho.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 06/11/2015

Thank You so much for your kind words and continued support. We will alway try to be your advocate.

JOHN R.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2015 Category: Service
Hyundai has been good to me!
Nice people great service!
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 06/05/2015

John:
Thsnk you so much for your support!

BW
BRIAN W.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/13/2015 Category: Service
consistently wonderful!
Goshen Motors exceeds my expectations every time I pull into their lot for service! I've never before experienced anything quite like this. And I'm also a new (big!) fan of Hyndai vehicles.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 06/05/2015

Brian:
Thanks very much for your support

MARVIN M.
White Pigeon, MI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/29/2015 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.
Service and maintenance are done with skill and a friendly smile. I have had my Elantra serviced at this location since new and have never been disappointed with the cost or timeliness of service.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 05/11/2015

Mr Middleton:
Thank You for your kind comments. We will always strive to be your advocate. Thank You again for your support.

EC
Eunice C.
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Excellet Service
We always get great service!

JOHN C.
Angola, IN
04/20/2015 Category: Service
fast service
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 05/11/2015

JOhn:
Thank You for your recommendation! We are always here for you

Bremen, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
04/15/2015 Category: Service
So much better than BEEP BEEP...
Goshen Motors works very hard to give you the service you expect and deserve at a fair price. We have been very pleased so far...
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 04/18/2015

Thank you very much for your continued support.

04/13/2015 Category: Service
Understands external customer expectations
Great job
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 04/18/2015

Thank You very much for responding and adding your encouraging thoughts. I promise we will continue to concentrate on our customers needs. Thank You again.

GP
George P.
Warsaw, IN
2012 HYUNDAI ACCENT
03/30/2015 Category: Service
Maintenance Service
My regular maintenance (oil changes, etc.) are always performed correctly /promptly.

George:
Thank You very much for your favorable response. We really try to meet our customers expectations but we also want everyone to feel perfectly at home when ever someone stops by for service of any kind.
Again Thank You very much

2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/28/2015 Category: Service
oil change
I was very satisfied with the service i received . The people are friendly and answer any questions you have
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/30/2015

Thank You Sir we are trying to live up to the highest of expectations.

03/27/2015 Category: Service
key programmed
all as went as agreed so no problem
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/30/2015

Thank You for your support!

GE
GARY E.
03/27/2015 Category: Service
Great Service and friendly staff.
Very satisfied.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/27/2015

Gary:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR BEING A GREAT LOYAL CUSTOMER.

ST
Shawn T.
Granger, IN
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/26/2015 Category: Service
Very Customer Oriented
I never take my Hyandai to another dealer for work. Goshen takes their customer service very serious.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/26/2015

Shawn:
Thank You very much for taking the time to express your thoughts about our service. We do take our service very serious and really want to let everyone know that without our great customers we would be nothing.
Thanks to you for being one of our Great customers. We will continue to strive to live up to the highest expectations.

Mark S.
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
03/20/2015 Category: Service
OK as usual
Couldn't find a place to park the day I came. As I circled the lot I was stuck behind a stopped car of a man looking at a new vehicle with a woman who I think was a salesperson. They both saw me but were in no hurry to move as the cars lined up behind me. Waited 3-4 minutes behind that car as the people looked at the new vehicle and talked. I could not drive around them. Not enough parking at this location. Service desk staff were particularly chaotic the day of my appointment too. At first I was told I went to the wrong desk but the woman was nice enough to get someone for me. Although I heard her arguing with the person in the back room that he "had to help me" because everyone else was busy. The person I got was nice though. There used to be a very nice older woman in there that greeted you and got you setup with someone. She was very, very nice. Nice lounge with wifi which I like. Always takes way, way too long though. On overage about an hour+ for an oil change even with appointment. I may get the oil changes done somewhere else next time.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/20/2015

Mr Sties:
I certainly apologize for your less than perfect visit to our store. It is always our goal to make each and every customer visit a great experience.
Please accept my apology for your less than perfect experience.

JN
Jorge N.
2009 HYUNDAI AZERA
03/18/2015 Category: Service
Efficient, honest and kind service
Always it is a nice experience taking my car to service
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/19/2015

Jorge:
Thank You very much for your kind words and continued support. It is always a pleasure to serve you.

Christophe S.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/18/2015 Category: Service
Nice people
Very accommodating of my time!
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/18/2015

Chris:
Thank You very much for your favorable respons. Our goal is to always exceed your expectations. We greatly appreciate your support.

Thank You Again!