Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5rating 4.7272709
Overall Rating 2.72727/5Overall Rating 2.72727/5rating 2.72727rating 2.72727rating 2.72727

AR
Allan R.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
personal. professional and fast service
consistent service. . and friendly

Jim S.
Union, MI
2007 Hyundai Sonata
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Work on 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Warranty work was done on my Sonata. The experience was very friendly and informative.

12/12/2018 Category: Service
Convenient
Service department is easily accessible. Staff is courteous, friendly, and timely. I appreciate that staff checks to see if there are current recalls and they explain what needs to be done.
Waiting room is comfortable and clean.

Brad M.
South Bend, IN
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Very personable.
I recently had an oil change done and a tire fixed that had been leaking air. I was out in less than 45 minutes, and everyone was very friendly and personable. It was a great experience!

Brad:
Thank You for completing our survey. Certainly we appreciate your business and we are happy your are our customer for service.
Please remember we are always here for you and only a phone call away.
Hope to see you next time for service.

Rebecca B.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/06/2018 Category: Service
They greet you as you walk in the doctor. Friendly
They are friendly

Rebecca:

Thank You for coming in for service and Thank You for being our customer. We certainly realize ther are many places to service your car and we are proud you chose our shop. Please feel free to call any time we are always here for you and only a phone call away.
Thank You again for coming in for service.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Excellent service in getting oil change.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for coming in for your auto repairs. I realize and respect your wishes to remain anonymous but please except our gratitude for being our customer and we hope you will continue to service your car with our company.

RA
Rita A.
North Webster, IN
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Great technicians in your service department.
Great technicians in your service department...

Cassopolis, MI
11/28/2018 Category: Service
They make it so easy to do business with. The technicians are so fast and do a great job. Everyone is so friendly as well!

GM

CK
Chris K.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Quality service
Service is always on time and I can travel knowing everything has been checked!

Joe M.
Columbia City, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast and easy.

Jeremy P.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
they are very accomadating.
very good to work with.

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Didn’t feel good in the morning so cancelled appointment but later felt better and they were able to get me in - now that is service! And service was done in a timely manner!!! Thanks to all!!!!

Makayla G.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Super fast & friendly
This is my 2nd time coming in for recall work. Dave is super nice and communicates with us every step of the way. He estimated an hour wait but it only took 20 minutes!

10/23/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service!
They were prompt and courteous. My appointment was on time and they even applied an additional coupon that I did not have! I really like working with everyone at the Hyndai dealership and auto services.

JN
Joseph N.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/19/2018 Category: Service
I’m always greeted by name. Very professional.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service and nice people

D&
D &.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Fine service
They checked our car in right away; we waited for an acceptable time; she explained what they did and what was recommended for the next time.

10/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Nice friendly atmosphere. Wasn’t a long wait.

Dennis S.
Rochester, IN
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Efficient Service
Pleasant service staff. I had an issue with my transmission that I wanted checked again. It just so happened that Hyundai had just put out a service bulletin for the very problem that I was dealing with. Goshen Hyundai provided a loaner car for the duration but it only took that day to remedy and then I was on my way.