Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

HW
Harry W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/08/2019 Category: Service
GREAT PLACE
GOSHEN HYUNDAI THE MOST REASONABLE PLACE AROUND TO GET YOUR VEHICLE WORKED ON . THEY ALSO HAVE SOME REALLY GREAT NEW AND USE VEHICLES..

John L.
All good experience

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Rating Review Details
Always receive wonderful customer service. Also willing to work with my schedule. They answer my questions, although I am waiting to hear from Pat and Chris about my rims. The finish is cracking a second time. Replaced the first and we have asked to see about doing one of three options, either replacing again( at every tire rotation?) refinishing the current rims in Huntington (per Pat) or going with a new set of chrome rims, pending warranty review options??

2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Quality service, reasonable prices.
As per the review title.

KD
Karen D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/27/2019 Category: Service
The people are friendly and care about you
I like doing business with them as they are honest with you

Rita H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Everyone there is helpful and friendly. Service didn't take long and the waiting room was pleasant and quiet so I could do some work while I waited.

Makayla G.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service as always
This is the ONLY place I will EVER take any vehicle ever again! Great service great pricing. They dont try to upsell you junk.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

GREAT SERVICE !!!
GREAT SERVICE AS ALWAYS !!!!!! BRYSON AND BRIAN WERE AWSOME . MARK KILBEY

San Antonio, FL
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Accommodated us on short notice
Good service, advisors were straightforward and helpful. Did service in the time stated.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Se
Chris and pat (not sure if that is his name) from the service department were very kind and answered all questions I had about my vehicle! I wasn't aware my car had an extended warranty on a certain part and I was expecting to pay money when I"d pick up my car because the dealer in Mishawaka failed to notify me about the extended warranty after telling me it was going to be 300$. I will definitely continue coming here for services on my car!

06/07/2019 Category: Service
General Maintenance
As always the staff greeted and welcomed me. I was taken care of in a timely manner. I feel that I received the service I needed at a reasonable cost. Waiting room was clean and welcoming. I did not have to wait very long. When I called to make appointment, the person was friendly and accommodating. I always bring my vehicle here for oil change, tire rotation, and general service.

Carol B.

Vickie O.
Lagrange, IN
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Sonata
I appreciate your response to my concern. I always do all my business at your dealership. Thank you for all you do.

06/02/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Just disappointed.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Vickie:
I am sorry for the problem you had during your recent service visit. I called your number and was asked to return the call tomorrow morning.  Certainly I will call back tomorrow. In the mean time please accept my appology for not meeting your expectaions and I assure you we will repair this stiuation to your satisfaction.
I am looking forward to speaking with you and explaing our plan that will stop this type of concern from happening again.
Again Thank you for your time and patience.

Pat

Patrick Considine
574-875-5106

KG
Kim G.
Granger, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Gas tank cover fix
Got us in same day and fixed my end of day. Showed us work around in case of future failure as well.

HW
Harry W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
GOOD PEOPLE
I HAVE BEEN TAKING MY VEHICLES TO GOSHEN FOR 5 YEARS FOR EVERYTHING AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SATISFIED WITH THE WORK AND THE WORKERS.THEY ARE FAIR AND HONEST.I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYBODY..

Edwardsburg, MI
Great Customer Service
I really appreciate the great customer service received whenever I get my car in for service.

05/30/2019 Category: Service
They perform the service I want at a reasonable price
I take my car for service intervals for oil changes and tire rotation. At this time if there are any recalls they inform me of them and we schdeule the service. They also give me the choice of when to do this service, unless I choose to do it myself. I worked in the autmotive repairindustry and appreciate their input.

AC
Alicia C.
Edwardsburg, MI
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I highly recommend this service team. They do great work, they are friendly and easy to work with.

Brad M.
South Bend, IN
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient.
The work on my car was done promptly, and Chris was very friendly and professional.