Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5rating 4.7272709
Overall Rating 2.72727/5Overall Rating 2.72727/5rating 2.72727rating 2.72727rating 2.72727

JY
Ji Y.
South Bend, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Much better than Gurley Leep
Much better that I will drive 20 miles to get service from here.

Denise L.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Helpful and very friendly
Thanks so much for your continued Pleasant, helpful And accommodating service!

Joerg M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Service at Goshen Hyundai
They do a great job at a reasonable price. They did it while we waited were done in a reasonable amount of time.

SP
Stephanie P.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Better communication in the service department!!
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Stephanie:
Thank You for completing our survey we greatly appreciate your input. Certainly I understand that you had less than an outstanding visit. We are using your experience as a training tool so as not to let this type of experience repeat itself.
Please accept my apology and I promise this will not happen again.
Hope to see and meet with you on your next visit.

Pat

Nice

Edwardsburg, MI
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Goshen Hyundai always takes care of my car maintenance needs with fast efficient service.

07/24/2018 Category: Service
ON TIME. QUICK
ON TIME. QUICK OIL CHANGE

JY
Jan Y.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Regular Service
The Service Team is super here and always helpful!

TP
Tommi P.
Sawyer, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Stranded on the turnpike!
Personalized service received from Debbie was outstanding. She went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed and was safe during the breakdown of my vehicle while traveling cross country on vacation. Her phone calls to check in on me while we waited for a new engine were thoughtful and much appreciated. Debbie also handled a few issues I was having with the rental car company. Her dedication to customer service is apparent in how attentive she was to all my questions and concerns. I am very appreciative of all her efforts on my behalf. Thank you!

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful, clean, prompt
Staff appear pleasant, helpful, and well-informed. Service waiting area is clean and comfortable. Service rep explains what is needed, checks for recall and explains what was done.

Brad S.
Milford, IN
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Got me in quick and and were very friendly.

Kent B.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2018 Category: Service
friendly, job done, in and out.....
I arrived ten minutes late for my appointment and was still greeted friendly. Got my info and I got my coffee. Even thought I was late they still got my recall done by the time they told me when I made the appt. Even went through a checklist inspection of my vehicle. Very much appreciated....
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Kent:
Thank You for your kind thoughts we certainly appreciate your business.

SK
Shawn K.
Osceola, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2018 Category: Service
I came in With dark oil, and wanted to have the car checked out to see if it was ok. They checked the car over and found nothing. They did see an outstanding recall item that they fixed, and then did not charge me for any of this. Great service, and I will continue to go here in the future

Warsaw, IN
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
N/a
Need better ability to troubleshoot vehicles without hard codes and upgrade your service area with current technology.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Kevin:
I will call you during business hours on Monday. I reviewed your repair order and it looks like we have diagnosed your concerns quite clearly.
It also seems that you declined the repairs. I also understand that you have a factory warranty on your vehicle. Please give the opportunity to research your concerns and discuss these issues with you in a timely manner.

Respectfully:

CK
Chris K.
Great!
Friendly staff; fast service!
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Chris;
Thank You for coming in for service we greatly appreciate your business.

Pat

Harry W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2018 Category: Service
NUMBER ONE
THIS PLACE IS THE BEST AROUND. GREAT PEOPLE AND ALOT OF KNOWLEDGE..