AC
Alicia C.
Edwardsburg, MI
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
All around amazing team, so glad I purchased my vehicle from Goshen Hyundai!

John W.
South Bend, IN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Great to work with

Mr. Wade:
Thank You very much for responding to our survey. We hold you in the highest reguards and are very grateful for your continued support and business. Our door is always open please do not hesitate to call or stop by the shop we are here for you.

Patrick

Matt D.
Middlebury, IN
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Great servoce
The start to finish service was the best I have received at any dealership. I would recommended Goshen Hyundai to anyone and I will now be bringing all of my business to them.

Matt:

Thank You for responding to the survey in such a positive manner. We are looking forward to you being our neighbor so to speak with your company moving close by. Please do not hesitate to call or stop by for anything you may  need.  We are here for you.

All the Best:

ME
Martha E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/20/2020 Category: Service
I Hate Reviews!!!!!!

Martha:
Thank You for respondiing to the survey. I can't tell you enough how much it means to us that your experience here is a great experience.

HW
Harry W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2020 Category: Service
GOOD PLACE
I RECOMMEND EVERYBODY GOES TO GOSHEN HYUNDAI TO GET THEIR VEHICLES WORKED ON BECAUSE THEY DO VERY GOOD WORK AND THEY ARE HONEST!!
Pat C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Good Morning Harry:

All kidding aside your one of my favorite people. You are someone to admire. I aways wish you the best and remember we are always here for you.

All the Best

Bryce S.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Highly qualified, reliable, & friendly service.
We have dealt with this dealer for at least 20 years and have purchased 5 vehicles here. Our purchases were largely based on the competent & friendly service that we knew we would receive from the dealer.
Pat C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Mr. and Mrs Schrock:

Thank You so much for your wonderful comments and I just want you to know how much we appreciate your business and fellowship. You guys are truly exceptional in all ways. It is always a pleasure to see you both.

Thank You Again and let Think Spring!!!!!

KC
Kimberly C.
Middlebury, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Prompt and Friendly
I’ve purchased 2 vehicles from hereover the past 14 years. I’ve always taken them for service & maintenance here. They are very accommodating and do not perform services that are not needed (as several other dealers do to increase profits).
Pat C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Kim:
Thank You so much for your kind thoughts and Thank You for your business. Please feel free to call us at any time we are here for you.

Denise L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Accommodating customer service
Accommodating customer service. We are currently still waiting about the cracked finish/ Black coating on our Hyundai Santa Fe rims. Hyundai has replaced the rims once Under warranty and they need to be replaced again. If someone could call us with the update that would be great.

RA
Robert A.
Mishawaka, IN
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great job as always. Kristin worked me in on short notice and provided great and prompt service as always.
Pat C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Bob:
Thank You and Thank You for the shout out for Kristin she is the best. Please feel free to call any time the door is always open for you.

RA
Rita A.
North Webster, IN
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff.
Staff is always accommodating.

12/06/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service
Committed to provide quality service.

12/06/2019 Category: Service
Great place with courteous people
Easy to get an appointment. Work is done on time and is as promised. Coupons are always available to help get the best price for the job.

AC
Alicia C.
Edwardsburg, MI
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The service team at Goshen Hyundai is always amazing! Thank you for taking such good care of me!

John W.
South Bend, IN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/03/2019 Category: Service
The people
Great place and great employees

KH
Kathleen H.
Plymouth, IN
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/19/2019 Category: Service
New to Hyundai n they gave me just the info I needed to get the best out of my new used car
Thx Pat n Bryson