Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

KD
Karen D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Love the people
The people are friendly and care about you

AD
Amy D.
03/11/2018 Category: Service
The service Dept in Goshen is a step above the rest!! I appreciate the great service that I receive and how personable and fair they are!! Great customer service!!

03/09/2018 Category: Service
On time service!
I never have to wait for my scheduled appointment; I appreciate being able to know that I can count on my appointment time so I can better plan my day. Service is on time!

GD

Osceola, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/08/2018 Category: Service
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
they replaced our backup camera that was under warranty in our 2014 santa fe When we took it to GURLEY LEEP in Mishawaka where we have bought a 2010 and now a 2014 santa Fe new they would not fix it until it was all the way out we took it in 6 times in the last 2 months but it would work when they see it so refused to fix it we have a video they said was not good enough for them But your guys said it was and fixed it right away plus a recall that Gurley Leep did not do since 8-17 of last year YOU WILL GET OUR BUSSINESS FOR NOW ON

Craig S.
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Employees always friendly and professional.

03/06/2018 Category: Service
Timely, courteous
Courteous, helpful personnel. Work is done in timely manner.

Dawn D.
Plymouth, IN
03/03/2018
Update on 2/28/18 review (loose lugnuts)
I just wanted to give an update on my review. I am very pleased at the way Patrick and his team handled this situation. I was emailed and given a call back from Pat right away. They immediately went into action and replaced equipment, held a full staff meeting and corrected the failures that were caused on ny car. They additionally threw in other services. The extra services are nice of course but what is very important is that they owned the mistake and are taking all steps to ensure something like this does not happen again.

Tammy M.
Constantine, MI
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Recall on manufacturing parts
This experience went well from the time of entering the building, was greeted with a smile and absolutely no wait. My car was taken and looked at and had 2 recalls, everything checked out alright and my car was brought up front and I was told they even changed the oil after looking into the recall. Thank you for making this a great experience!! I will take my car back for servicing next time!

HW
Harry W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/28/2018 Category: Service
THE PEOPLE
I have been going to GOSHEN HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP since we bought our HYUNDAI and they always service it. They are some of the best people i have ever worked with. The prices are good and they are honest and have alot of knowledge.

Dawn D.
Plymouth, IN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Loose lugnuts!!!
Took my car in for service on 2-24-18. When tires were rotated the lugnuts were not properly tightened. Today one of my lugnuts was brought to me. It had fallen off of my tire. A co-worker checked all tires and all lugnuts were loose and one more is missing!! Waiting on a response as I emailed and called.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/02/2018

Dawn:
No excuses but certainly I appoligize for this grave error happening and rest assured I have taken steps to correct the situation.
I just left you a phone message and I would really like to discuss this situation with you. I really want to sincerely apploigize for this happening. I offer no excuse because this should never happen.
Hope to speak with you soon so we can correct this situation to your satisfaction.

Pat

Patrick Considine
574-875-5106

02/23/2018 Category: Service
Very Accommodating and Courteous!
I appreciate Goshen Hyundai service for working me into their schedule, for which I'm very thankful. It was a stressful week but they made it better!

Topeka, IN

Granger, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, quick service
Professional, friendly service with quick, quality work.

02/16/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Always a good experience.

TP
Thomas P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/16/2018 Category: Service
The people. I work mostly with Dave in automobile service and he is the best.

Ronald G.
Osceola, IN
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service at Goshen Hyundai!
Very happy with the service, very professional. Pat's always the best. Thanks

DT
Denise T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and accommodating.
They know me when I come in.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
In and out
I had a tire issue and needed a quick fix and the service department got me in and out in less then 1/2 hour. They always do a great job.

Mishawaka, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Hyundai service
In and out in an hour! Oil change, tire rotation, safety recall taken care of.