Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

San Antonio, FL
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Accommodated us on short notice
Good service, advisors were straightforward and helpful. Did service in the time stated.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Se
Chris and pat (not sure if that is his name) from the service department were very kind and answered all questions I had about my vehicle! I wasn't aware my car had an extended warranty on a certain part and I was expecting to pay money when I"d pick up my car because the dealer in Mishawaka failed to notify me about the extended warranty after telling me it was going to be 300$. I will definitely continue coming here for services on my car!

06/07/2019 Category: Service
General Maintenance
As always the staff greeted and welcomed me. I was taken care of in a timely manner. I feel that I received the service I needed at a reasonable cost. Waiting room was clean and welcoming. I did not have to wait very long. When I called to make appointment, the person was friendly and accommodating. I always bring my vehicle here for oil change, tire rotation, and general service.

Carol B.

Vickie O.
Lagrange, IN
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Sonata
I appreciate your response to my concern. I always do all my business at your dealership. Thank you for all you do.

06/02/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Just disappointed.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Vickie:
I am sorry for the problem you had during your recent service visit. I called your number and was asked to return the call tomorrow morning.  Certainly I will call back tomorrow. In the mean time please accept my appology for not meeting your expectaions and I assure you we will repair this stiuation to your satisfaction.
I am looking forward to speaking with you and explaing our plan that will stop this type of concern from happening again.
Again Thank you for your time and patience.

Pat

KG
Kim G.
Granger, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Gas tank cover fix
Got us in same day and fixed my end of day. Showed us work around in case of future failure as well.

HW
Harry W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
GOOD PEOPLE
I HAVE BEEN TAKING MY VEHICLES TO GOSHEN FOR 5 YEARS FOR EVERYTHING AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SATISFIED WITH THE WORK AND THE WORKERS.THEY ARE FAIR AND HONEST.I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYBODY..

Edwardsburg, MI
Great Customer Service
I really appreciate the great customer service received whenever I get my car in for service.

05/30/2019 Category: Service
They perform the service I want at a reasonable price
I take my car for service intervals for oil changes and tire rotation. At this time if there are any recalls they inform me of them and we schdeule the service. They also give me the choice of when to do this service, unless I choose to do it myself. I worked in the autmotive repairindustry and appreciate their input.

AC
Alicia C.
Edwardsburg, MI
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I highly recommend this service team. They do great work, they are friendly and easy to work with.

Brad M.
South Bend, IN
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient.
The work on my car was done promptly, and Chris was very friendly and professional.

DJ

Ada, MI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Car repair
Chris was great about communicating what was going on and even did the repairs faster than anticipated
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 05/04/2019

Michael:
Thank You for your response and Thank You for being our customer.We are here for you whenever you need us and only a phone call away. Chris is a valued part of our team and I will pass onyour sentiments.

Pat

Debra W.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Service staff.
Staff are very friendly. On time for service appointment.

Joe M.

Duane R.
Nappanee, IN
04/28/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Good
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 04/28/2019

Duane:

Thank You for your response to our survey. We certainly appreciate your business.

RA
Robert A.
South Bend, IN
04/22/2019 Category: Service
All the people are professional, experienced and courteous. Chris did a great job for me. He knows my time is valuable and gets me in and out.
I have and will continue to recommend them to friends and family and business associates

RA
Rita A.
North Webster, IN
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Your mechanics
Make sure customer service people have included all your priced service details before authorizing service.

Jeremy P.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
they alwas take care of me.
very professional and people you can trust.

KD
Karen D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
The people are friendly and care about you
I like doing business with them as they are honest