Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

Doyle H.
Middlebury, IN
04/14/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly and helpful
I had them check the steering. It makes a rubbing squeek sound when turning while going very slow like parking . They didn't find anything and said to keep track of it and bring it back.

KK
Kathleen K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
It was so easy to get an appointment to fit my schedule. They get the work done in a reasonable amount of time and don't try selling me things I don't really need.

RK
Ron K.
North Fort Myers, FL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly competent service.
Service and recall completed quickly in a single visit.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Diagnostic not fully completed the first time problem occurred
My Hyundai Elantra GT hatch kept opening while driving, or even when the car was off which drained my battery. Hence, Roadside Assistance had to be called three times for the battery.. Then, the hatch would not even open. If it was used, access could only be made through the back seat! The initial diagnostic done said everything was normal. When I needed to go out of town a couple days later, my backseat had to be used for my luggage! Still waiting for the defective parts to be replaced.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Jennifer:
I want to apologize that we did not meet with your expectations on your recent visit.
When we diagnose a vehicle we generally need to duplicate the concern and in some situations we simply cannot. In those situations we may ask you to return or ask you to return when the situation presents itself. Reguardless I ask for your forgiveness if we created a stressful situation for you. We will see you soon for your repair and we will do our best to make this a smooth transaction.
We will also attempt to improve our amenities.

Pat

Patrick Considine
574-875-5106

VO
Vickie O.
Lagrange, IN
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Goshen Hyundai
Very knowledgeable staff. Friendly. I feel confidant on the service their technicians provide for me. Would not go anywhere else and I haven’t. Thank you for all you do!!

James L.
Warsaw, IN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2019 Category: Service
grea business
Top notch!

Debbie D.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Curtious, and friendly and are on time for appointments
Customer service was exceptional. Everytime I go there everyone is always friendly!

Joe M.
The friendly people that work at Goshen Hyundai

2007 Hyundai Sonata
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Quality service
Goshen Hyundai strives to do a good job, and IMO they succeed.

Carole S.

Adrianna L.
Bremen, IN
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Not impressed
I was very irritated with the time it took, the comment of the part person saying the tech just sat on it for two days, and a part was left uninstalled
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Adrianna:
We want to appoliize for your experience with our body shop. We are formulating a plan to never let this happen again. Our body shop manager will be incontact with you soon to help.

Sincerley:

David J.
Syracuse, IN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/28/2019 Category: Service
great service, good people to work with
Scott did a great job on repairing my auto. went above and beyond to make sure the paint match was as good as it could be.

DV
David V.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Consistently Good Service
I took my Sonata back again for routine maintenance. Once again I received good service.

Christina H.
Shipshewana, IN
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service
Provides quality service in a timely manner.

ZS
Zach S.
Shipshewana, IN
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Service A+
You can count on professional technicians looking your vehicle over and making the necessary recommendations without "inflating" your bill (adding on work that doesn't really need to be done.) I've been accustomed to bracing for a giant bill at the end of my car service, but not with Goshen Hyundai. Will be going back to them again, no doubt.

JE
Jaiann E.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I always get great service when I come in Employees are professional and friendly.

Artie S.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
I always receive great customer service and it's on a timely basis. If I need a car to drive to work while mine is in for service, they provide one. That is very impressive to me and they respect my time frame for work. They really are the best I've ever dealt with in any car dealership, hands down.

John L.
Nappanee, IN
2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Good, quick service
My service with Goshen Hyundai was excellent; but quite frankly, I would prefer not to have to do a survey EVERY TIME I get an oil change.

ST
Stephen T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is their top priority
Drove us to a local place to eat as my daughter and I waited for the service to be completed. Very open and honest.