Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

BR
Beverly R.
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/04/2016 Category: Service
😃
😀

Beverly:
Thank You so much for your business and you positive comments on our survey. Call anytime we are here for you whenever or whatever you require.

All the Best:

KD
Karen D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/30/2016 Category: Service
the people are honest and answer all your questions
i would recommend them as they are the best

Karen:
Thank You for coming in for that new remote. Hope all goes well and please call uf you need anything.

Pat

Jennifer C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2016 Category: Service
The people
AWESOME! That's it.

Jennifer:
Thank You does not say enough but Thank You again. We greatly appreciate your business and you as a our customer.

06/28/2016 Category: Service
good associates
friendly and great work done

Kris:
Thank You again for coming in for service we appreciate your business. Look for  the new coupon mailer coming our in September it can save you money on your next service.

Millersburg, IN
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/28/2016 Category: Service
They make sure your car runs well

Jim:
Thank You for coming in for your service. We are always here for you.

Calista S.

Douglas O.
Myself
Quality and friendly people

Doug:
Thank You for coming by for service it always a pleasure taking care of you. Please let us know if you need anything we are here to serve.

BD
Bonnie D.
Cromwell, IN
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2016 Category: Service
As I always expect!
I always have great and friendly service, repairs done correctly, in a timely manner, and for a good price.

PM
Paula M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2016 Category: Service
chris was a true pro.
Some other dealerships I've dealt with were not even accurate on work I needed but Goshen motors I will always appreciate as top notch service.

Paula:
Thank You so much for your kind comments and Thank You for your business. Please feel free to call with any questions you may have or service you require. We are always here for you!

Aimee M.
Ligonier, IN
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2016 Category: Service
The Emplyees are always nice.
The service is always good and fast.

BG
Boys G.
06/20/2016 Category: Service
take the time to get to know each customer
Take great care of our vans that provide transportation for our children

Hi Boys and Girls Club:
You guys are the greatest and we are always here for you just call for anything you may need.

All the Best:

Pat

ED
Esther D.
Pleased with service
I bought my Hyundai used, not at Goshen Hyundai. I have had it serviced there since purchase. They are always prompt, get me in as soon as I want and complete the work in a timely fashion. I would not recommend them, at my age, all of my friends know what they want and where to go. If I were asked if their service pleased me I would say yes.

Esther:
Thank You for your candid comments but please know we will always help you with anything you require. You are the Best.

Jacqualine B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Elantra window
ok

06/20/2016 Category: Service
Pleased with the follow-up!
I had a minor issue and misunderstanding during an oil change service visit. It was not big enough to mention anything on sight, but I referenced it when filling out a post-service survey. The service manager promptly contacted me and apologized for any misunderstanding. He also offered to make things right at my convenience. I just returned from a follow-up visit and I am very pleased with the way everything was handled. Way to make it right!

06/20/2016 Category: Service
Used to have air pressure checked and car vacuumed out
That didn't happen this time. . . and it has been a while since my car was vacuumed out on an oil change drop off. I also observed an unpleasant discussion between workers while there.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 06/20/2016

Chris:
I have read your comments and Dave and I are trying to call you so we can resolve any issues. Please accept my apology in advance for anything that has gone wrong and be assured we will address all items.

Debra P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2016 Category: Service
Great Place
Friendly staff--they thoroughly explain what they will be doing and upon completion review what they have done. They do not perform unnecessary maintenance.

DE
David E.
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/18/2016 Category: Service
Wrong analysis
Went in several days before hand with a FOB that wouldn't work. Was told that it needed to come in for service work. They told me the battery was fine. When I took it in I was told that all it needed was a new battery. I could have purchased a battery at a drug store and been fine. I mentioned this to the service clerk and he said no he didn't realize the battery was bad on the initial check.

KF
Kurt F.
06/17/2016 Category: Service
Provide service as agreed, provided a loaner and did a quick turn around.

Marlene L.
Mishawaka, IN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2016 Category: Service
I have never had anything but courteous, timely and thorough service. I have never been pressured to have a repair done that wasn't necessary. I trust them.

DV
David V.
06/07/2016 Category: Service
I was taken care of in a friendly and professional manner.