Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

JOHN C.
Angola, IN
04/20/2015 Category: Service
fast service
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 05/11/2015

JOhn:
Thank You for your recommendation! We are always here for you

Bremen, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
04/15/2015 Category: Service
So much better than BEEP BEEP...
Goshen Motors works very hard to give you the service you expect and deserve at a fair price. We have been very pleased so far...
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 04/18/2015

Thank you very much for your continued support.

04/13/2015 Category: Service
Understands external customer expectations
Great job
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 04/18/2015

Thank You very much for responding and adding your encouraging thoughts. I promise we will continue to concentrate on our customers needs. Thank You again.

GP
George P.
Warsaw, IN
2012 HYUNDAI ACCENT
03/30/2015 Category: Service
Maintenance Service
My regular maintenance (oil changes, etc.) are always performed correctly /promptly.

George:
Thank You very much for your favorable response. We really try to meet our customers expectations but we also want everyone to feel perfectly at home when ever someone stops by for service of any kind.
Again Thank You very much

2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/28/2015 Category: Service
oil change
I was very satisfied with the service i received . The people are friendly and answer any questions you have
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/30/2015

Thank You Sir we are trying to live up to the highest of expectations.

03/27/2015 Category: Service
key programmed
all as went as agreed so no problem
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/30/2015

Thank You for your support!

GE
GARY E.
03/27/2015 Category: Service
Great Service and friendly staff.
Very satisfied.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/27/2015

Gary:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR BEING A GREAT LOYAL CUSTOMER.

ST
Shawn T.
Granger, IN
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/26/2015 Category: Service
Very Customer Oriented
I never take my Hyandai to another dealer for work. Goshen takes their customer service very serious.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/26/2015

Shawn:
Thank You very much for taking the time to express your thoughts about our service. We do take our service very serious and really want to let everyone know that without our great customers we would be nothing.
Thanks to you for being one of our Great customers. We will continue to strive to live up to the highest expectations.

Mark S.
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
03/20/2015 Category: Service
OK as usual
Couldn't find a place to park the day I came. As I circled the lot I was stuck behind a stopped car of a man looking at a new vehicle with a woman who I think was a salesperson. They both saw me but were in no hurry to move as the cars lined up behind me. Waited 3-4 minutes behind that car as the people looked at the new vehicle and talked. I could not drive around them. Not enough parking at this location. Service desk staff were particularly chaotic the day of my appointment too. At first I was told I went to the wrong desk but the woman was nice enough to get someone for me. Although I heard her arguing with the person in the back room that he "had to help me" because everyone else was busy. The person I got was nice though. There used to be a very nice older woman in there that greeted you and got you setup with someone. She was very, very nice. Nice lounge with wifi which I like. Always takes way, way too long though. On overage about an hour+ for an oil change even with appointment. I may get the oil changes done somewhere else next time.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/20/2015

Mr Sties:
I certainly apologize for your less than perfect visit to our store. It is always our goal to make each and every customer visit a great experience.
Please accept my apology for your less than perfect experience.

JN
Jorge N.
2009 HYUNDAI AZERA
03/18/2015 Category: Service
Efficient, honest and kind service
Always it is a nice experience taking my car to service
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/19/2015

Jorge:
Thank You very much for your kind words and continued support. It is always a pleasure to serve you.

Christophe S.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/18/2015 Category: Service
Nice people
Very accommodating of my time!
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/18/2015

Chris:
Thank You very much for your favorable respons. Our goal is to always exceed your expectations. We greatly appreciate your support.

Thank You Again!

frendly
clean
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/06/2015

Ralph:

Thank You very much for your business and support of our service department. We certainly appreciate your businss.

DK
DAVID K.
Bristol, IN
2009 Hyundai Elantra
03/05/2015 Category: Service
Trustworthy
While my car was in, the performed a recall service I didn't even know about.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/06/2015

Dave:
Thank you very much for your continued support. We always keep watch for anything your car may need.

Thanks Again

DANIEL D.
Mishawaka, IN
03/04/2015 Category: Service
great as usual
They did a great job as usual
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 03/05/2015

Dan:
Thank You very much for your kind thoughts and support. We will always try to be your best choice for all your automotive service needs. We all truly appreciate all you do for us and your continued business.
Best Regards:
Service Mgr.

Angela M.
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/10/2015 Category: Service
Service Department
Goshen Hyundai has a super service department. They are always looking out for my safety. I won't trust any other service department for routine maintenance.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 02/11/2015

Angela:
Thank You for your vote of confidence. We really appreciate your business and your loyalty.

DO
DOUGLAS O.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/23/2015 Category: Service
People
Very cordial and caring
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 01/24/2015

Doug:
Thank You very much for your kind thoughts but also for being a faithful customer and giving us the opportunity to service your car. We know there are a lot of places to have service performed on your vehicle and we appreciate you giving us the continued opportunity to serve.

2012 HYUNDAI AZERA
12/26/2014 Category: Service
very friendly, fair and go out of their way to help get best deal
Gteat job, great deal, very friendly, fair not over bearing. They know you and treat you like family. Can call anytime or come in and get assistance.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 01/05/2015

You are one of the family come and see us any time

All the Best

TK
Teri K.
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
12/23/2014 Category: Service
Good Service
I am pleased with their customer service. I was treated decently, and my car was taken care quickly. I didn`t have to wait very long at all for my car to be service. Good job.
Teri:
Thank you for the kind words. We all look forward to being of service to you at any time.

Best Regards:

2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
12/22/2014 Category: Service
Friendly
Quick and friendly service everytim
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 12/23/2014

Thank you very much for the kind words. Our team trys very hard to make a pleasant experience for all of our guests.
Please have a happy holiday season.

RA
RITA A.
12/17/2014 Category: Service
great staff in service area.
Cleanly and great staff of service advisors.

Rita:
Great to see you again in service and Thank You for the great review. We hope to see you again for your next maintenance service.
Watch out for that winter weather!

Safe Travels and Best Wishes: