Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 2.53846/5Overall Rating 2.53846/5rating 2.53846rating 2.53846rating 2.53846

San Antonio, FL
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Accommodated us on short notice
Good service, advisors were straightforward and helpful. Did service in the time stated.

Carol B.
Shipshewana, IN
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai recall
As Always, excellent service. Thank You

Doyle H.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly and helpful
I had them check the steering. It makes a rubbing squeek sound when turning while going very slow like parking . They didn't find anything and said to keep track of it and bring it back.

CZ
Clara Z.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
good work
thanks for the excellent maintenance on my car.

Joel B.
South Bend, IN
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Loved my loaner
Because my seat was sent to California I was without my car for 10 days they gave me a loaner for 7 of those days

John H.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Ownership & team are great. Just wish they could decorate the interior.
Please read the comments of the mix-up on the emails assigned incorrectly to our two vehicle and get it corrected.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Decent quality service; room for improvement with communication
If you have your vehicle serviced here, you may want to be sure that any calls on the dealer end are being returned to you.

D&
D &.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Fine service
They checked our car in right away; we waited for an acceptable time; she explained what they did and what was recommended for the next time.

CZ
Clara Z.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
thanks
thanks for quality service provided!

Doyle H.
06/24/2018 Category: Service
friendly and helpful service
Elantra seems ok after service so far

2014 Hyundai Veloster
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Good but slow.
Comments have already been covered.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Location location
Was happy at this time

VW
Vance W.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Well, the Service Agent assigned to me was quite thorough and quite helpful and moreover listened.
Quite pleased with the reception and the lack of needing to wait to get started. And in addition to the above got to visit with my friend Pat, who not only is very good at his job, but is a person willing to help a customer out and make a problem into a solved issue. Pat remains the BEST. vance

Michael P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2018 Category: Service
I was kept informed of what was happening and informed of additional work needing to be done.
I appreciated the communication about what was done and what needed to be done.

PC
Phylis C.
2013 Hyundai Accent
12/12/2017 Category: Service
They were very helpful with my questions and keeping me updated
I dealt with Scott mostly he was very informational and all went good and I was very pleased with the work thank you very much

12/02/2017 Category: Service
friendly n helpful service
great folks to work with

2016 Hyundai Accent
11/25/2017 Category: Service
Service just okay
Service personnel need some people skills.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 11/27/2017

Brad:
Thank You for your business and Thank You for your comments. We have studied your comments and will make corrections to assure that anyones visit will meet there expectations. Please accept my appology and we will do our best to improve all short falls in our system.
Again Thank You for your business and we certainly look forward to your next visit.

GM
fine
fine
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 10/30/2017

Mr. Meyer:
Thank You for responding to our survey and Thank You so much for yur business. Also I want to Thank Your daughter for taking my phone call. Certainly we strive to me all of our customers expectations and we so appreciate your business.
You have a great winter and we look forward to seeing you in the spring
P.S. I will send the rescore we really appreciate the second look!

09/19/2017 Category: Service
Good & quick
They were very fast and nice. Everyrhing was great but they forgot to rotate my tires. No biggie I'll get it next time I'm in. Thanks for great service!
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

Ron:
Thank You for your business and sorry we forgot to rotate your tires.  Next time the rotate is free of charge. I'll have Brandon send you a card for the tire rotation.

Jeremy P.
09/14/2017 Category: Service
They do great work. Very professional. But is a little pricey.
Same as above.
Patrick C., Service Manager from Goshen Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

Jeremy:
Thank You for your business and I will help with any price concern always. The next time you have service I have some new and very helpful coupons. Please ask for me or one of the service advisors and mention this information about coupons. I will not your file and I promise we will take care of you.