Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5rating 4.4722256
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Dept.
I have always been pleased with the service and the work gets done in a timely manner.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the kind words about our service department and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Latrina M.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Awesome, very satisfied!!!
I was able to get my car serviced on my break and get back to work with no problems. Plus the staff was and is always courteous and friendly!!!
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

I am glad that we were able to get your vehicle serviced in a timely manner and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Oakland, TN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Service.
Quick and quality service.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

2013 Hyundai Accent
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Good Experience
I have been coming here since I got my car in 2012 and have had good experiences.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We appreciate you allowing us to take care of your Hyundai service needs and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Darlene B.
2007 Hyundai Azera
01/11/2019 Category: Service
I am thankful for the service I received. Thus far, I have no complaints. I will be returning for more service soon. Thank you.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on  your next service visit.

AJ
Andrea J.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

JI
Jeffrey I.
Marion, AR
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great customer experience
Courteous, friendly and helpful.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

SK
Sherley K.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Personal listen to my needs and called me to give information and recommendation on what my car needed and what it was time for on any changes that need to be made.
Great service. So glad you guys have complimary car wash.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words about our service department and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt

CT
Corey T.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Great Simple Service is A Plus
Came in for the first time to do the first service maintenance to my new Hyundai. The Sales associates directed me to the service department with ease. I pulled in and they came right to me to check me in for my appointment. I also came on Christmas Eve. My wait wasn't long at all and the price was affordable. Thanks, Gossett Hyundai for a great first experience. I will be back.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank your for the kind words about Gossett Hyundai and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Richard G.
Arlington, TN
12/21/2018 Category: Service
The dealer did the services I requested at a reasonable cost and in a timEly manner.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you so much for allowing a us to take care of your vehicle service needs and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

MF
Marcus F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/18/2018 Category: Service
fast efficient service
in and out and job done right.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your Hyundai service needs and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

KG
Katie G.
Marion, AR
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Got in and out on a busy day with no problems
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

SK
Shirley K.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
This was my best experience yet in dealing with the customer service dept. The person who wrote up my order for an oil change and tire rotation had great customer service skills. He was really on point with a great attitude that welcomed me as soon as I drove into the service area
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

So glad to hear that this visit went well and thank you for the kind words about our service staff.

Sumner, MS
12/08/2018 Category: Service
David listened to my concerns about the service I was asking to be done to my car, and will reimburse me for the diagnostic charges since I have to travel a long distance to get to the Hyundai service department.

12/08/2018 Category: Service
The lounge.
Said repairs were not under warranty and found out repairs could be done under warranty.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me today about this service visit. I am sorry that we were unable to cover this under warranty due to the outside source that caused the damage to the condenser. If you need any further assistance with your vehicle please fee to reach out to me personally.

Marilyn M.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Emailed about complaint reviewed ASAP!
Thanks to Mr. Bucknar. He made sure he satisfied a dissatified customer. Thank you very much for being concerned. I am very much appreciative!

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Marilyn Macklin
Also waiting area was cold
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to discuss your last service with me. I would like to apologize again for the situation on that service visit. I have placed notes in the system about our conversation and on your next visit please ask for me personally.

ER
Elaine R.
2012 Hyundai Accent
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Geart service. Fast. Friendly.
Very nice place to come.💝💝
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

JJ
Joseph J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Good service staff and mechanics
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for you business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

GS
Gina S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/05/2018 Category: Service
I was 4000 miles late for my review (paid accordingly) but got a dynamite job done(so I hope)
I like the friendly service and trust that my car got everything it needed. I love my little Hundye Elantra special edition.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words about your service experience and our service staff. If for any reason you need anything with your Hyundai please feel free to reach out to me personally so that I can get that taken care of and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Mitchell S.
Germantown, TN
2000 Hyundai Tiburon
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Awesome job
It was good
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your Hyundai service needs and we appreciate your business.