Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5rating 4.4722256
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

Munford, TN
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Resolution
David Montgomery called and apologized on behalf of Hyundai. He was very attentive on responding back and hearing my concerns.

10/03/2019 Category: Service
N/A
This place sucks. The techs are not happy to do their job. This is the only Hyundai near me so i have no choice but to return
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me about your most recent service visit. I would like to apologize again for the situation and looking forward to seeing you this Saturday morning so that we can get the part installed for the concern on your vehicle.

Munford, TN

08/04/2019 Category: Service
Too slow
It took 2 hours for an oil change
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak to me about your most recent service visit. I would like to apologize again for the time it took to complete that last service and we will be looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Germantown, TN
2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/11/2019 Category: Service
The incentive of the employees to care for their customers.
I brought my vehicle in for an inspection, I was very satisfied with the service and would recommend this t Hyundai on Covington pike over any other Hyundai service departments that I have used in the past. David M. is particularly very helpful and I recommend him to anyone in need of a service.

Not good service
They take so long to call you to update.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak to me today about your most recent service visit. I am glad that were we able to make things right for you about this service visit. If you need anything please feel free to reach out to me personally and I will do what I can to get you taken care of.

Mary H.
Millington, TN
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Response to my survey
Mr. David Montgomery responded within minutes of my sending my survey. It is a small problem but he will take a look at it and see what can be done. I appreciate his quick response.

none
read previous comments
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me about your most recent service visit. Like we had talked on the phone I will be more than happy to take a look at the console lid you were telling me about to see what we can do to get that situation resolved. We appreciate your business !!!!

LH
Leann H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept Kudos
Great and timely service at Gossett Hyundai on Covington Pike. Nice waiting area with coffee and water available. Snack machines, magazines and t.v. I was in and out quickly. The service
personnel were smiling, pleasant, and efficient. Thank you so much for taking care of my vehicle. I am looking forward to the new car wash service that has been installed. This is a wonderful
service for customers. LeAnn H.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
post service clean up
I was satisfied with all of the service except my vehicle was not washed or vacuumed out. Is that part of the service at the dealership?? If not, it should be. I have owned other
vehicles in the past. When I had those vehicles serviced they were always cleaned and washed when returned to me. Thank you
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today about your most recent service visit. As we spoke on the phone that our car wash service is being installed and by the next time you come in we will be able to get your vehicle washed during your service visit. If you need any help with your Hyundai please feel free to reach out to me personally and I will get you taken care of.

TG
Tommy G.
West Memphis, AR
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
After receiving a call of concern from Gossett motors I can say they work with the customer. I gave them a suggestion and they will look it over and work something out.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation should be a combined package price. For those of us on social security its a little steep.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you  so much for taking the time to speak with me this afternoon about your most recent service visit. I am going to make a note of our conversation in the system so the next time that you come in and all future visits with this vehicle the pricing that we talked about will be in place. We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

03/26/2019 Category: Service
No good
Not good helping

03/26/2019 Category: Service
Please don’t deal with them
No good company to deal with it
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

We appreciate your business and congratulations on your new arrival. Please feel free to give me a call so that we can discuss this service visit in greater detail when you have a chance.

Mason, OH
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Gossett Hyundai Service Dept.
Everything was completed to my satisfaction and for what I thought was a very fair price. I felt I received adequate communication multiple times during my stay about what the issues were with my vehicle, what the resolutions were, and how much they would cost me. Could make improvements regarding internal communication and timeliness, but I'm pleased with the attentiveness of managerial staff from the service department.

02/28/2019 Category: Service
Gossett Hyundai Service Dept.
Everything was completed to my satisfaction and for what I thought was a very fair price. The only major downside was that my visit lacked timeliness.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today about your most recent service visit. I would like to apologize again for the lack of communication behind the scenes and I appreciate the feedback so that corrective actions can be taken. I also updated your information with Hyundai that you had provided me.

Sumner, MS
12/08/2018 Category: Service
David listened to my concerns about the service I was asking to be done to my car, and will reimburse me for the diagnostic charges since I have to travel a long distance to get to the Hyundai service department.

12/08/2018 Category: Service
The lounge.
Said repairs were not under warranty and found out repairs could be done under warranty.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me today about this service visit. I am sorry that we were unable to cover this under warranty due to the outside source that caused the damage to the condenser. If you need any further assistance with your vehicle please fee to reach out to me personally.

Marilyn M.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Emailed about complaint reviewed ASAP!
Thanks to Mr. Bucknar. He made sure he satisfied a dissatified customer. Thank you very much for being concerned. I am very much appreciative!

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Marilyn Macklin
Also waiting area was cold
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to discuss your last service with me. I would like to apologize again for the situation on that service visit. I have placed notes in the system about our conversation and on your next visit please ask for me personally.

Cordova, TN
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Service team goes above and beyond to make sure I am satisfied.

11/22/2018 Category: Service
Fairly good service
Fairly good service. Facility needs updating.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

I am so sorry to hear that you are having problems with your brake light on your vehicle. I tried to reach out to you by phone this morning but was unable to reach you. If you would give me a call so we can discuss a time for you to come in so that we can get this taken care of for you. I can be reached at 901-598-1725.

DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you so much for your understanding for the last visit and thank you for allowing us to make the situation right. If you need any service needs with your vehicle in the future please feel free to reach out to me and I will do what I can to make sure that you are taken care of.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Very Good
My concern was rectified and taken seriously. Very thorough.

10/08/2018 Category: Service
Time Management
I would not recommend the service department to a friend, but I would recommend this dealership to a friend
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today regarding your last service visit. I would like to apologize again for the time that it took to complete the service on your vehicle. Please feel free to reach out to me on your next service visit so we can meet in person.

AW
Andrew W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Very Thankful Hyundai Service -Management gave me a call and wanted me to come in to fix lights that were overlooked when I brought my car for service.
Thank you David I really appreciate you taking time to call me back to get this taken care of

08/19/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Only part of my request was completed
I requested my signal lights, tire sensor, oil, water and brake lights be checked
All was working better, However after service I went on a trip and another driver told me my brake lights were out I was very disappointed because that’s the reason why I went to dealership before taking this long trip so that all work well
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me about your most recent service visit. Hopefully you will be able to bring the vehicle back to us today or at your convenience so that we can get this situation resolved.

DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

I would like to thank you again for allowing us to take care of your vehicle today and get the brake lights taken care of. I am sorry that I was not here to meet you in person but please feel free to reach out to me if you need any further assistance.

SN
Stephen N.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Management stepped in to resolve issues
I appreciate management taking action to resolve my issues and check in afterwards.

08/10/2018 Category: Service
Good repairs, hit or miss customer service.
Overall good repairs. Frustrating delays during drop off.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me this evening about your last service visit. I would also like to thank you for your understanding on the last service visit. If you need anything for your Hyundai please feel free to reach out to me.

Germantown, TN
2000 Hyundai Tiburon
07/24/2018 Category: Service
I regret ever giving a 1 star review
Mr. David M helped me a month or more after my service at no cost. He gave me his personal work phone and allowed me to send him a photo straight from home so I could save time and gas to make sure my dad’s mind as well as my own was at ease as soon as possible even so close to their closing time. He also assured me at the time of my first review that the 1 person rude to me on the phone was let go due to multiple complaints from other customers. He would have also helped me with my oil leak issue had I brought it to them instead of firestone which is my own fault for being too nervous from other non Hyundai related businesses doing me wrong in the weeks leading up to me bringing it to this Hyundai repair service. I could go on more and more about how David helped us out but I want to enter this rescore in asap in case other customers look at the reviews and need to know the true score

07/24/2018 Category: Service
Horrible experience
Worst experience at a car repair service
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak to me about your most recent service visit. Again I would like to apologize for this situation and if you have any trouble with your vehicle please feel free to reach out to me to see what I can do to resolve the situation.

Mae P.
2015 Hyundai Accent
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Rescore
Mr. Montgomery made an extra effort to make sure the issue was resolved;he put the wiper blade on for me himself and also called me later an offered me a free car wash and cleaning my next routine oil change/maintenance visit;also I had a tire rim and hubcap that needed to be replaced and was able to get that done in a reasonable amount of time the same day he replaced my other wiper blade;great customer service!

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance service
Just need to make sure customers request for service is completed at first visit
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for speaking with me about your concerns with the last visit and I am glad that we were able to get the wiper blade taken care of this morning. If you need anything at all please feel free to give me a call.

ED
Erik D.
Cordova, TN
Excellent follow up!
Mr. Montgomery (Service Manager) was great! He came to me personally and addressed my concerns and handle them with great care and a smile. I would definitely return based on my interactions with him! He is an excellent ambassador for your the Hyundai brand. I appreciate him for taking the time out of his today to assist my needs!

Customer Service not so great
The customer service is not so great
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me this morning about the concern with your vehicle. I do apologize for the person that brought your vehicle to us not being able to get that taken care of on the last visit. Just ask for me when you get here and we will do what we can to get you taken care of.

Michael M.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Outstanding Service Manager
David went above and beyond his call of duty to correct the situation.
He derseves praises.
Thanks for everything David.

GammaRays
Paint job has spots after the final wash
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

I do apologize for this with your vehicle but I am glad that I was able to get the water spots removed from the hood. We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Annetta S.
West Memphis, AR
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer
I'm still not pleased with the work on my vehicle and being lied too about it being a different issue with my car. Saying the an accident cause the hole in the Sensor, it that happened, it happened while the call themselves fixing the air, which was not fixed. So that cost us another $500 and something dollars.

07/06/2018 Category: Service
My overview would be NO ***
They should refund the $1000 and something dollars I spent for repair, cause they did a terrible job.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me again this morning about your concerns with you last service visit. I want to say again thank you for choosing Gossett Hyundai for your service needs and we appreciate your business. I have emailed you the information that you requested so please feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.

AH
Ashley H.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Will give another chance
After speaking with David I am willing to give them another chance on another vehicle. I am hopeful they will redeem themselves 100%.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Stay clear of this place
I came up there for the first time to the service department,I normally go to Olivebranch, and I got my oil changed and tires rotated. They gave me a “list” of stuff that needed to be done to the car. I was shocked, just got the car 3 weeks ago from my father in law, it was my MIL that just passed away. Came home and did a few things around the house. About two hours later I decided to go to the grocery and when I walked outside I noticed there was a puddle of oil under the car. It’s been at my house for 3 weeks parked in the same spot and no spots before. I called and they had me bring it back up there told me there was nothing they did wrong and showed me some oil on the gasket area. Told me to have it fixed ASAP, was very worried when I left especially they way he was talking to me making it sound so serious and urgent. Came straight home and was here for about 3 hours and had to go pick up my stepson. Before I left I checked he oil and it looked perfect. Backed the car up to check how much oil was under and to my surprise bone dry not a drop of oil. I’m am very shocked and upset that now it seems like they were trying to pull one over on me. Thank god I noticed the leak and went back up there and nothing serious happened to the car.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

I aplogize for this situation on  your last service visit. I would like to speak to you about this in greater detail so if you could give me a call at 901-598-1725 or 388-8989 xt 3550. Looking forward to speaking to you.

David Montgomery