ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (36)

Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5rating 4.4722256
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

AT
Aurionn T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Don't get your car serviced here
Don't buy a car from them either. Gossett Hyundai Covington Pike and Gossett Hyundai Mt Moriah do not care about your car. I strongly suggest corporate take some unexpected visits and check on how things are being done at both locations.

Damin H.
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Everything went well with my service.

TA
Tammy A.
Cordova, TN
03/15/2019
oil change
the last time I was in Gossett Hyundai to have my oil change the person who services my car never checks my fluids in my car I always have to bring it home and let my husband make sure they top off my fluids in my car and make sure they did change my oil in my car.

Ronald S.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Your mechanics
You have 2 mechanics, one name bear and I can't think of the other gentleman but they made me feel,I mean just fantastic

03/27/2018
HYUNDAI SERVICE BROKE MY HEADLIGHT AND REFUSES TO REPAIR DAMAGES

03/26/2018
SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS HORRIBLE!!!!!
I drive a Hyundai Genesis 5.0 and decided on March 20th (Tuesday) to get my left turn light bulb repaired at the Hyundai on Covington Pike. Upon arrival at 3:00 PM, I asked the service tech Antwon if the process was long. He stated "No, it shouldn't take us any time to repair your light". My car was complete at 5:07 PM, two hours later. In a rush, I left without viewing the work done to my car expecting a simple turn light to be repaired correctly. On Friday, I personally washed my car and noticed the same headlight I got repaired was damaged and broken. Immediately, I called Antwon the service technician and left a voicemail. I called again on Saturday with no answer. He did not return my call. I returned to Hyundai on Monday expressing how I had not noticed it until washing my car and how I had not hit anything. No damage or scratches on my grill or paint, JUST a busted light that happens to be the same light I went to get repaired!! The manager stated it could have been hit by a cart, however, I have not gone to ANY stores and there are ABSOLUTEY NOOOO scratches on my paint. This has had to be the worse experience EVER and it has cost me $1,500 when I simply went to get a bulb change!! The manager David was dispassionate and immediately stated it was nothing on them. The GM Jason was as well. I had nooooo issues with my headlight prior to coming to this place and I completely regret it!! I would NEVER recommend anyone to buy a car from Hyundai or get any repairs done at this location!!! They do a pre-inspection video that clearly shows no damage to my light, but no post- inspection video!! Horrible DO NOT GO TO THIS LOCATION!!!! AND CHECK ALLLLL OF YOUR WORK BEING DONE BEFORE LEAVING!! I just purchased my car less than 6 months ago from a Wolfchase Toyota, and have not had any issues or complaints until coming to THIS location!!

03/26/2018

Teresa B.
Bartlett, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Quick and proffessional customer service.
Great service.

Germantown, TN
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
04/08/2017 Category: Service
I received great and friendly service. I would definitely have my car serviced there again.

Kyle B.
04/08/2017 Category: Service
Looking Out For Me
I had to get an oil change before heading out of town the next day. When I told them that they looked over a few areas to make sure my car was ready for the trip. They saw one of my brakes and wipers needed to be replaced soon so I did so. When I ran into the storms we had that weekend I was so glad they looked out for me. My wipers worked so much better than before and they hooked me up with a discount too! Very friendly service.

Millington, TN
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Top Notch Service
Excellent service provided by Brian from start to finish!!!

04/03/2017 Category: Service
Service techs are always courteous and knowledgeable. Do their best to get you in and out in a timely manner.

DK
DEBRA K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/03/2017 Category: Service
Everything except this effing survey where I can't just answer "yes or no" or "rate on a scale of 1 to 10".
Whomever decided that in order for me to give a complete review of the service I received from either sales or service that I need to write my comments (and it must contain a specific amount of words) NEEDS TO BE REPLACED (EITHER FIRED OR DEMOTED). I am not going to make this much time in my life for the lack of customer satisfaction you must be experiencing. As much as I did enjoy my person to person encounters, having to complete this survey BECAUSE "COMMENTS CAN'T BE BLANK" HAS LEFT ME WITH A BAD TASTE REGARDING HYUNDAI. BUY THE CAR...."EFF" THE SURVEYS. And it's really "effed" up if their bonuses depend on my remarks. You NEED TO FEEL OBLIGATED TO SEND ME A YEAR'S WORTH OF FREE CAR WASHES AND SIX MONTHS WORTH OF OIL CHANGES. MY ONLY CONFLICT IN RECEIPT OF THOSE PROMOTIONAL GIFTS IS THAT IF USED, THEY COME ATTACHED TO ANOTHER TIME WASTING SURVEY.

Jeremiah L.
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Everybody that works there is GREAT and it doesn't take long to get your oil change at the max 30 minutes !!! 😊😊😊😚😚
( GOOD JOB )

Sadie W.
03/18/2017 Category: Service
My Oil Change
The guys at Hyundai gave me great service and informed me about any additional service needed to keep my car running great. I always come back.

EH
Everlina H.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/16/2017 Category: Service
Great work

Jonathan H.
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Quick service
I came in on a Friday afternoon and was out in 45 minutes!!

ER
Elaine R.
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/13/2017 Category: Service
everyone is very professional. ,friendly .
Elaine R.