Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5Overall Rating 4.4722256/5rating 4.4722256
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

Deayreus P.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
The mechanic Bear
Service was quick and done professionally. If you want something done right he’s your guy.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words about our service team and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

GA
Gloria A.
Millington, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Top notch. Went in for an oil change & they check everything. Found out I needed new filter. They presented to me totally prepared with price etc... no pressure. I had them do the additional service & it was well worth it. Quick, friendly & at a fair price. I always take my Hyundai to Hyundai. Who better to know the ins & outs of my vehicle than them.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

SK
Sherley K.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/10/2019 Category: Service
The services dept. for Hyundai is great. Service tech Bear takes great pride in his work as well as giving you updates on what is need on your vehicle.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the kind words about our service department and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

LH
Lydia H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
The hospitality is great
The people are nice and they are caring
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your Hyundai service needs and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

PP

RK
Ronnie K.
Munford, TN
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and friendly staff with a timely oil change and multi point inspection. Would take my car there again.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words about our service department and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

VR
Vera R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai santa fe
The staff is amazing, I can trust what they say , they relay seem to care and take interest in what is going on with the customers vehicles.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

2019 Hyundai Accent
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Keep up the good work!
Great people! Great service!
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

10/16/2019 Category: Service
Got me in & out pretty fast
The guys at this location were great! Got my oil changed quickly! Had an issue with my gas camp & got that replaced while I was there! Worked out great.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

We appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Magie S.
Brighton, TN
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/11/2019 Category: Service
First time there
Courteous staff fast service...only drawback placed at odd spot on the lot next to mazda service..
Overall good experience.

Cheryl B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Good Customer Service
I was greeted promptly and courteously, and the service was fast.

Maria C.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Just what I needed
Quick and easy online appointment booking. The appointment times available fit my schedule. Car was serviced within a reasonable amount of time. The prices for the services performed on my vehicle were also reasonable,

CZ
Carmen Z.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and fast service
Customer service was excellent. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Super fast service.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words about our service department and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Cordova, TN
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
Assurance of a job well done.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

We appreciate you business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

CJ
Clara J.
2019 Hyundai Accent
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service!!!
Thank you for a great & profession experience!
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Earle, AR
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2019 Category: Service
My experience
Service didn’t take long and they had a nice customer waiting room
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

We appreciate your business and thank you for allowing us to take care of your Hyundai service needs.

EB
Edmond B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Don't have to have an appointment to get an oil change.
At some Hyundai dealer ships you have to have an appointment to just get the oil changed, no so at Gossett Hyundai, they always make time to get you worked in.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Service manager makes sure things are right
Once the work started on my car, the work was done in decent amount of time. I was even called to make sure everything was working right with my car and offered a day to have my car taken back in to correct an issue. They want to make things right and I appreciate that out of a dealership. I have never gotten that from any other dealership.
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your Hyundai service needs and looking forward to seeing you when you bring the vehicle back in to take a look at the concern that you are still having with the vehicle.

TE
Ted E.
Cordova, TN
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent services
Quick Oil change. great work
DAVID M. from Gossett Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you so much for your business and looking forward to seeing you on your next service visit.