Overall Rating 4.7500019/5Overall Rating 4.7500019/5Overall Rating 4.7500019/5Overall Rating 4.7500019/5rating 4.7500019
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

SP
Stephen P.
Car Service
N/A

prompt, efficient service
While my car was being serviced, I was given access to TV, magazines, coffee, and snacks in a comfortable lounge. When finished it was returned with a wash job.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

thank you very much for your recent visit with us we look forward to your next service appointment

05/21/2019 Category: Service
Professional, friendly and good snacks!

SK
Steven K.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
prompt service at a reasonable price
Very satisfied with the service, clean and comfortable waiting room.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

thank you very much for your recent visit we look forward to your next service appointment

Deborah M.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire repair
I appreciate the care Graham's takes 9f me and my vehicle and also in a timely manner. Great job to all of you!!
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Joseph D.
Shreve, OH
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Quality
Have always been pleased with the Hyundai product and services
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Constance B.
Ashland, OH
05/10/2019 Category: Service
I bought my Hyundai here, very satisfied! Service dept staff very courteous, & friendly. The only thing I want to bring up is if I get the car washed after the oil change, the person needs to take his time and make sure the car is clean!! This has happened twice. I want my car to look clean! thank you so much.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

thank you very much for the recent visit we look forward to your next service appointment

KK
Karen K.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Close to home. Excellent experience overall. Service individuals very kind and service great!
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Lisa M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

thank you for your recent visit we look forward to your next service appointment

James C.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Jane B.
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Great place
My husband and I both love our Sonata’s we own two. They are a great deal for the price and are very reliable. They have more features for less cost than other models.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Convenient location. Quick check in
The dealership is in a very convenient location for me.
The The service counter and cashier are very efficient
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

thank you for your recent visiit we look forward to your next service appointment

SK

TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Kyle B.
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
I tried to schedule vehicle service through the web site. When I arrived on the day/time I selected, much to my surprise, I found out that I was not on the books! I was told that was not a problem and was taken care of while waiting in the lounge. Graham's does an outstanding job taking care of their clients!!!
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Kelly B.
Crestline, OH
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Work
Made my warranty repair with no questions.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Graham made it right
Graham Hyundai came through for me when I made a complaint. They reached out and explained things to me and offered me a free oil change on my next visit.

04/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
I specifically asked that my tires not be rotated, but they were anyway.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

KA
Kathleen A.
Perrysville, OH
04/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and thorough
I have an excellent experience with efficiency and courtesy. Thank you!
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

thank you so much for the positive feed back we thank you for your recent visit and look forward to your next service appointment

Ontario, OH
04/24/2019 Category: Service
We have taken our 2 Hyundai vehicles for a few years now. Service is always completed in a timely manner and staff is very courteous.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019