Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5rating 4.7058847
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

TEAL S.
Nova, OH
07/22/2015 Category: Service
Friendly Front Staff!
The only thing that is frustrating is that even with an appointment time, I still seem to be there for over 2 hours.

RD
RICHARD D.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2015 Category: Service
Service and People Great to work with
Have been going to Grahams for 20 years and service has always been great!
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/02/2015

Thank you for taking the time to return the survey. We greatly appreciate your business. loyalty is what we strive for. We love seeing new Hyundai customers and we hope they become loyal customers like you. Thank you again. Happy summer.

JULIE A.
Fredericktown, OH
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/17/2015 Category: Service
Love the service at Graham Hyundai
I have had almost all of the maintenance/ repairs on my Sonata done at Graham and would absolutely recommend them! They are quick to provide service, friendly, and honest. The waiting area is comfortable and my car is always washed when service is completed.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/19/2015

Thank you for your raving review. We appreciate your business and we value your time. I hope you and your Hyundai have a great summer. See you next time.

JASON S.
06/13/2015 Category: Service
friendly and always willing to help!
Great customer service and quick at helping!
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/15/2015

Thank you for taking the time to respond to us. We value your time and your business. I'm glad we were able to get you taken care of. Hope you enjoy your new Hyundai. Have a great day. See you next time.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2015 Category: Service
Routine Service
Customer service is excellent. They are on time, friendly, offer shuttle service, washed and vacuum the care. Really appreciate the extra touches.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/11/2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate our service. We value your time and your opinion. We look forward to taking care of your Hyundai in the future. Have a great summer. See you next time.

KA
KATHLEEN A.
Perrysville, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2015 Category: Service
Attention to the work to be done
Everything was done to help me in an emergency situation with the vehicle, which was most appreciated.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/01/2015

Thank You for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business and your time. I'm glad we were able to get you taken care of. It's always a pleasure doing business with you. Have a great summer. See you next time.

DALE H.
Galion, OH
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/22/2015 Category: Service
Hyundai LOF
Great job, done in 45 min.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/24/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your response is very important to us. We look forward to seeing you and your Sonata on your next visit. Have a great day.

04/17/2015 Category: Service
Always get great service. Love the free car washes.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/20/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback is very important to us. We're looking forward to seeing you and your Sonata the next time you're ready for service. Happy spring!

04/05/2015 Category: Service
Cathy and Chelsea Amazing Customer Service Reps
Cathy and Chelsea are what customer service should be all about ! They were amazing in helping me and how they treated me and facilitated getting my car checked out and getting me on the road for a planned trip the next day.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/08/2015

Thank you for the great review. It is always our goal to make everyones visit to the dealer as painless as possible. We know how stressful it can be especially when you're getting ready for a road trip, and your vehicle isn't cooperating. We are glad we were able to get your Hyundai taken care of for you, in a timely manner so you could feel safe and comfortable toting your grandchildren with you.

Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/08/2015

ALBERTA B.
03/26/2015 Category: Service
I plain on coming back again.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 03/31/2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your views of us. It means a lot. We appreciate your business. Hope you're enjoying your Santa Fe. We look forward to seeing you the next time. Happy Spring!

Shelby, OH
03/14/2015 Category: Service
Outstanding staff. Cathy, Thad, Chelsea couldn't get any better.
LOVE GRAHAM HYUNDAI SERVICE STAFF. They all try their best to make sure all my needs are met.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 03/16/2015
Thank you for the response. We appreciate your time and your business. See you next time.

JULIE G.
Sullivan, OH
2001 Hyundai Elantra
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Everyone was great no complaints there only wish seeing how they put new subframe on for warranty work they would have put it back in alignment like it was coming in
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 03/16/2015

Thank you for completing the survey. Your responses helps guide  us as we strive to be your go-to dealer for all your needs with your Hyundai. We look forward to continuing business with you. Have a great day

RL
RICHARD L.
Galion, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
03/05/2015 Category: Service
nice people to work with
Thad is a great help
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 03/06/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. You and your imput are very important to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time. Have a great day.

DANA D.
2007 Hyundai Azera
01/14/2015 Category: Service
Mr. DANA DELONG
Friendly and good service.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/16/2015

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to respond to the survey. We greatly appreciate your business. We are looking forward to taking care of your you and your Azera in the future. Have a Happy New Year!

EW
EDWARD W.
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Always very friendly service ... carefully explains what will be done ... always ready when promised ... very knowledgeable about their products.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/16/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. All of us here at Graham Hyundai appreciate your time and your business. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day.

FF
FREDERIC F.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
12/31/2014 Category: Service
very helpful and concerned
Thad has taken care everything when we have had work done
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/12/2015

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We value your time and business. We look forward to seeing you and your Veracruz on your next visit. Have a great day.

TI
Terry I.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
12/18/2014 Category: Service
I was totally upset with the auto industry after GM closed a bunch of dealerships. I bought a Hyundai and have never looked back. Graham has given me great service which I wanted bad and has always taken care of me. The service is great.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/23/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a very Merry Christmas, and aHappy New Year!

KA
KATHLEEN A.
Perrysville, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/27/2014 Category: Service
They succeed in getting it done and are excellent
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/28/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. We always enjoy seeing your friendly face and taking care of your Hyundai for you. We greatly appreciate your business. Have a happy holiday season. See you next time.

Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/28/2014

GS
GARY S.
11/20/2014 Category: Service
Took car in for factory recall and check front suspension. Had a 9:15am appt. Never got a call back after leaving 2 messages and didn't get my car back until the following day.
I will not be bringing my Hydundai to that location for any service. I did get an apology, but that still does not change my mind.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/24/2014

I sincerely apolize for the service that you recieved from us. It is never the way that we intend to do business. It was a very unfortunite day in our department. With the death of a family member and a nasty flu bug, we were left extremely short handed. I know that doesn't make up for the poor service that you recieved that day. I hope that you can give us another opportunity to show you what outstanding service we strive for.

WE
WILLIAM E.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/05/2014 Category: Service
Great group of people
The service and parts people are the best. Would recommend them to anyone.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/06/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey for us here at Grahams, with Hyundai. We appreciate your time and your business. Looking forward to seeing you next time. Thanks again. Have a great day.