Jon M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2018 Category: Service
What are they actually checking
Supposedly they conduct a basic inspection but they can't even find a tire with low air pressure. I can't imagine if something serious needed to be fixed.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

thank you for the recent phone call look forward to seeing you on friday please see mike he is fully aware of your concern

TZ
Thomas Z.
Ashland, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/06/2018 Category: Service
The change in personnel at the counter has not acheived the same quality as previous personnel.
All of my previous service appointments have been top quality. This one wasn't. I can 'write it off' as a
one-time experience. If the next service appointment does not show improvement, I will consider other
options for my vehicle servicing.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO DISCUSS YOUR CONCERNS I WENT BACK IN HISTORY TO LAST YEAR OUR OIL CHANGES HAVE NOT INCREASED I AM VERY SORRY YOU FEEL THIS WAY .

Michael L.
West Salem, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/31/2017 Category: Service
Lack of Communication
Wonderful establishment with friendly employees, but a large disconnect in communication between mechanics and clients. Went in for an oil change expecting to be there for thirty minutes and hour tops; was waiting for two and a half hours with no communication on why.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIECE NORMALLY WE PLAN A HOUR AT THE VERY MOST WITH CHECK IN AND REPAIRS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANY TIME TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER

12/26/2017 Category: Service
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/27/2017

VERYSORRY THAT YOUR VISIT WAS NOT WHAT YOU EXPECTED
THE TIME DOES SEEM A LITTLE EXCESSIVE SOME OF THAT TIME DEPENDS WHEN THE VEH COMES IN THE SHOP I KNOW YOU HAVE A APPOINTMENT IAM SURE THE VEHICLE WAS ASSIGNED TO THE NEXT AVAILABE LUBE TIRE TECH IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME THANK YOU

IJ
Ivan J.
12/10/2017 Category: Service
don't have faith i dealer
I have had problems with there service department in the past with things that was missed and important and never was done and lead to other problems( wasn't fixed right the first time or neglected).But we don't have a choice sometimes when it come to warranty work,i bought this Hyundai from a different dealer thinking we wont have to have any warranty work done because of hyundai reliability but we were wrong and it couldn't be driven to another dealer.The transmission went out after only 35,650 miles,and it was in the shop 5 times for shifting problems or the lack of ,ever since it had 2400 miles on it...We have had the car now two days and the seat belt has locked up and air bag light has come on after my wife drove it to work first day with new transmission but since it is 45 miles from Grahams is was towed to a different Hyundai dealer and parts had to be ordered,i don't know if something got damaged when replacing the transmission that started a short in the airbag circuit but something caused the seat belt pre tensioner to lock up,seems funny to me!
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/13/2017

MR JOHNSON
I WILL INVESTIGATE YOUR CONCERN FIND OUT WHAT I CAN DO TO MAKE IT BETTER FOR YOU I WILL CONTACT YOU ON DEC 15

TOM TESTA

TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/20/2017

HI AS WE DISCUSSED I DID FOLLOW UP WITH DEALER THAT HAS YOUR VEH THEY SAY IT IS ALL DONE AND THE AIR BAG LIGHT IS OFF THEY SAID THE FAULT WAS WITH THE AIR BAG CONTROL MODULE WICH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR REPAIR SO IF YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME AT YOUR CONVENIENCE

MARLENE H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Faithful customer
At this point I would not recommend anyone
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/15/2017

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING GRAHAM AUTOMALL

I SEE YOU HAVE MADE APPOINTMENT TO HAVE US RECHECK YOUR VEH PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME TOM TESTA AT 419-529-1800

LR
Linda R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Caused problems
#*””*&#$@
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/10/2017

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING GRAHAM AUTOMALL
AFTERTALKING WITH THE TECH THE RECALL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CODE THAT CAME UP THE VCM SOLENOID WAS WHAT THE CONCERN WAS RICH IS CONTROLED BY THE COMPUTER THE SOLENOID WAS NOT RESPONDING IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT SERVICE 419-529-1800

MATTHEW S.
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Poor business
They don't care about making their mistakes right with the customer
Charles W H., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

THANKS FOR FOR GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE IT RIGHT BY YOU. WE WILL CONTINUE TO IMPROVE, THANKS FOR THE INPUT.

CHUCK HESSEL
chessel@grahamautomall.com

DJ
Dorthy J.
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/28/2017 Category: Service
all new people not the same service
ok
Charles W H., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 08/28/2017

WE DO HAVE SOME NEW FACES HERE IN SERVICE. IF SOMETHING WAS NOT DONE TO YOUR SATISFACTION, FEEL FREE TO CALL

CHUCK HESSEL

DK
Donald K.
08/13/2017 Category: Service
Didn't deliver timely, had to tell them it was under warranty, had to fight to get diagnostic refund.
The could not diagnose the problem on the Friday I dropped off the care. I paid a diagnostic fee to basically get the car washed. The problem reoccurred on Sunday and I dropped the car on Sunday night, causing difficulties being a 1 car family. Monday late day they finally diagnosed the problem as a cooling sensor in the transmission and said it would cost $551 split evenly between labor and parts. I asked, based on diagnosis, wasn't it considered "Drive Train" (I am at about 85,000 miles). He asked if I was the original owner (I bought the car there as a new car). When I told him yes, he said he would have to call me back. He did so timely and told me it would be under warranty. Since I had to bring this up, I must assume that I would have paid for this repair had I not said something. I then asked about the diagnostic fee, and he had to talk to the service manager. The next day, when he told me the car wouldn't be ready that day (I had to call), he said he hadn't been able to ask the Manager because he was tied up with the Ford rep all day. The next day, he called to tell me the car was done, I asked about the diagnostic charge. He said the Service Manager said he could give me "Store Credit". I demanded a refund. He called me back to say a check would be mailed in 7-10 days. I am currently awaiting the check.
Charles W H., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 08/17/2017

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE. ALL FEEDBACK IS HELPFUL, I HAVE FOLLOWED UP WITH THE SERVICE ADVISORS TO AVOID THIS IN THE FUTURE.

NL
Nicole L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Dennis the service manager and Thad are great...Andrew Wood makes me not want to return.
If Andrew Wood is there it ruins the customer experience for me.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/28/2017

Nicole, Good after noon.

Thank for taking the time to fill out the survey. I know we have talked in the past but would like to get together and talk about this Service visit. I call a little while ago and left a message Thanks agin for you time.

DK
David K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2017 Category: Service
Not enough technicians
Had to schedule weeks later because they don't have enough technicians?
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

David,

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me Today. We at Grahams thank you for taking the survey and we welcome you input. We look forword to seeing you for your future service needs.

02/17/2017 Category: Service
Costly
Getting tire work done an leave without proper air pressure cost more time an air not free. It's not big deal but I spent basically 90 for oil change, tire rotate an plug nail hole just to leave then stop gas station to add air. Just inconvenience is all
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 02/20/2017

Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your feedback on your visit with us and bringing this to our attention. We our always conitinuing to improve our service and customer satisfaction

David S.
Shiloh, OH
2009 Hyundai Accent
02/01/2017 Category: Service
Service over the past 8 years has been great at times and dangrous at times. Because of the dangerous they are overall unacceptable.
They once let my tires wear out. Worn to the point they were completely unsafe. They never told me until all four tires were completely gone. They said the tires were all safe. Then 3000 miles later on the next service they told me. I only drive about 3000 miles a year so I had driven the whole year on unsafe tires. Back tires hardly wear at all. I think the mileage on the car was only 18000 miles or so. I only have about 28000 on it right now. I have taken it to another garage to check and make sure they did what they said.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 02/03/2017

Good morning! Thad and the service team appreciate you and your time for responding. If you have any question please give me a call.  Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you again.

RN
Russell N.
Ashland, OH
01/20/2017 Category: Service
friendly people
They took care of my issue.

01/20/2017 Category: Service
friendly people
takes too long
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/20/2017

Good morning Russell, Thanks for taking the time to fill out our survey. I would like to talk with you about the service. I will give you a call later. We do valve you as a customer and would like to work thur this.