Overall Rating 4.7500019/5Overall Rating 4.7500019/5Overall Rating 4.7500019/5Overall Rating 4.7500019/5rating 4.7500019
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

RL
RICHARD L.
Galion, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
03/05/2015 Category: Service
nice people to work with
Thad is a great help
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 03/06/2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. You and your imput are very important to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time. Have a great day.

DANA D.
2007 Hyundai Azera
01/14/2015 Category: Service
Mr. DANA DELONG
Friendly and good service.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/16/2015

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to respond to the survey. We greatly appreciate your business. We are looking forward to taking care of your you and your Azera in the future. Have a Happy New Year!

EW
EDWARD W.
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Always very friendly service ... carefully explains what will be done ... always ready when promised ... very knowledgeable about their products.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/16/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. All of us here at Graham Hyundai appreciate your time and your business. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day.

FF
FREDERIC F.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
12/31/2014 Category: Service
very helpful and concerned
Thad has taken care everything when we have had work done
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/12/2015

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We value your time and business. We look forward to seeing you and your Veracruz on your next visit. Have a great day.

TI
Terry I.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
12/18/2014 Category: Service
I was totally upset with the auto industry after GM closed a bunch of dealerships. I bought a Hyundai and have never looked back. Graham has given me great service which I wanted bad and has always taken care of me. The service is great.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/23/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a very Merry Christmas, and aHappy New Year!

KA
KATHLEEN A.
Perrysville, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/27/2014 Category: Service
They succeed in getting it done and are excellent
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/28/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey. We always enjoy seeing your friendly face and taking care of your Hyundai for you. We greatly appreciate your business. Have a happy holiday season. See you next time.

Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/28/2014

GS
GARY S.
11/20/2014 Category: Service
Took car in for factory recall and check front suspension. Had a 9:15am appt. Never got a call back after leaving 2 messages and didn't get my car back until the following day.
I will not be bringing my Hydundai to that location for any service. I did get an apology, but that still does not change my mind.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/24/2014

I sincerely apolize for the service that you recieved from us. It is never the way that we intend to do business. It was a very unfortunite day in our department. With the death of a family member and a nasty flu bug, we were left extremely short handed. I know that doesn't make up for the poor service that you recieved that day. I hope that you can give us another opportunity to show you what outstanding service we strive for.

WE
WILLIAM E.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/05/2014 Category: Service
Great group of people
The service and parts people are the best. Would recommend them to anyone.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/06/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey for us here at Grahams, with Hyundai. We appreciate your time and your business. Looking forward to seeing you next time. Thanks again. Have a great day.

10/02/2014 Category: Service
The people that work there.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 10/08/2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your time is valued and, your business is greatly appreciated. We are looking forward to seeing you the next time.

DANA D.
2007 Hyundai Azera
09/04/2014 Category: Service
dana delong
good service
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/12/2014

Thank you, Dana for choosing us as your Hyuadai dealer for service. We appreciate your business. I also want to thank for taking the time to complete the survey. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

AP
AMME P.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2014 Category: Service
Very friendly.
Didn't waste time getting the work done.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/12/2014

Hi Amme, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to respond to Hyuadais' survey. Your business is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you and your Elantra on your next visit.

Amy S.
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
09/03/2014 Category: Service
Convenient and great customer service!
The shuttle service helps me get to work when my car is being worked on.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/12/2014

Thank you Amy for taking the time from your busy schedule to fill out the survey. Your business is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you next time. Thanks again. Have a great day.

CATHY C.
Shelby, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2014 Category: Service
GREAT PRODUCT...OUTSTANDING STAFF
I LOVE MY HYUNDAI, AND GRAHAMS HAS THE FRIENDLIEST, MOST KNOWLEDGABLE STAFF ! THE ONLY PLACE TO BUY AND HAVE SERVICE PERFORMED.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/12/2014

Cathy, I'm so glad you're happy with your Santa Fe. It is a great vehicle. Thank you for completing the survey for us, it is greatly appreciated. See you next time.

SUE B.
Bucyrus, OH
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Service-Service-Service
I brought my car in to Graham's at Hyundai's request when my mechanic at another business left the oil cap off when he changed my oil and I did not realize it until I had driven about 260 miles. My concern was that my warranty may be compromised. Cathy Cronenwett was great! She talked me through everything they had to do and worked with the claims department for the other service place so that I didn't have to act as a mediator. I will be taking my 2012 Sonata to Graham Hyundai from now on for all maintenance or repair work. And when its time to buy my next Hyundai I will buy from Graham Hyundai. I truly appreciated their business ethic.
Cathy C. from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/12/2014

Hi Sue, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey for us. It is greatly appreciated. Im so glat that we were able to help you out. Looking forward to do business with you in the future, in both service and sales. Thanks again. Have a great day.

Deborah D.
Lexington, OH
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/17/2014 Category: Service
ok
They fit me in when I needed to bring my car in, but at first they told me I would have to wait 3 weeks for an oil change. They need to be open on weekends and later in the evening at least a couple of days. The oil change was ok, but I found drips on my garage floor after.
Craig F. T. from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/19/2014

Thank you Deborah Dubois for the 4 star rating. We look forward to your next service visit.

JOHN F.
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Oil and filter change with coupon.
Hyundai sent me a coupon for a 16.95 oil and filter change. I thought this was a great deal and took advantage of it. I was very satisfied with the service and would recommend it.
Craig F. T. from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/19/2014

Thank you John Fuhrmann for the 5 star rating. We look forward to your next service visit.

Anna M.
Shelby, OH
2011 HYUNDAI TUCSON
07/09/2014 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I have only been in Ohio for 1 1/2 years and Graham Hyundai was the dealership closest to me, I have taken my car there every time I needed it and they do a wonderful and timely job.
Craig F. T. from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/14/2014

Thank you Anna Martinuzzi for the 5 star rating. We look forward to your next service visit.

FF
FREDERIC F.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
06/28/2014 Category: Service
graham
good
Craig F. T. from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/14/2014

Thank you Frederic Foltz for the 5 star rating. We look forward to your nex service visit.

CATHERINE M.
Bellville, OH
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2014 Category: Service
Part not in stock
The part required to repair my 2005 Tucson was not in stock. I had to make transportation arrangements for 3 more days until the part was received and my car repaired. However, the person that I spoke with - Kathy - was very courteous and helpful during this most recent repair experience. Thank you
Craig F. T. from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/17/2014

I spoke with Catherine Magers this morning regarding the parts issue. I appologized to her for the inconvenience. I also explained that we have a good inventory of parts but unfortunatley had to order this part which takes approximatley two to three days under the normal ordering proccess. She understood. I expressed my concern and would look into offering to the customer a overnight order procces. She felt that would be a good option.

JUDY S.
Middle Bass, OH
2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
05/15/2014 Category: Service
service dept
The employees who work the countee in the service dept at Ford and Hyundia are so friendly and helpful especially the young man. He goes the extra mile in helping and being friendly.
Craig F. T. from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/17/2014

Thank you Judy Shamp for the 5 star rating. We look forward to servicing your 2009 Elantra in the future.