Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5rating 4.7058847
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

Shelby, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/17/2016 Category: Service
Expensive oil changes!
Read opening comments.
Chelsea T. from Graham Hyundai responded on 08/19/2016

Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate your feedback and we are always trying to stay competitively priced. Our Hyundai factory trained technicians use the Hyundai recommended oil and filter and perform the multi point inspection. We truly hope to see you for your next service visit.

Chelsea Thornsberry
Hyundai & Ford service
419-529-1258

NC
Norma C.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2016 Category: Service
Do Not Like to be Forced into Submiting Feedback
I have no comments to make other than this dealership needs to get the nitrogen for tires so that I do not need to drive to Columbus to get my tires serviced
Jennifer W., Service Manager from Graham Hyundai responded on 08/08/2016

Hi Norma,

Thank you for your time to give us some feedback.  I'm sorry you have had to make special trips for  your tires.  Fortunately, in recent months, we have acquired a nitorgen regeneration machine for those service needs.  We are always trying to make these types of services available and convenient.  Thanks to feedback like yours, it gives us the information we need to continue improving!

We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us.

Again, thank you!

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/30/2016 Category: Service
service
was very good and people were friendly - price was a little high
Jennifer W., Service Manager from Graham Hyundai responded on 08/01/2016

Hello.

We always appreciate the feedback we get.  Chelsea and our team are continuously trying to improve our service.  Thank you again for your time and we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

PM
Pam M.
Greenwich, OH
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2016 Category: Service
I have received routine car service at Graham for a number of years. I always leave satisfied with their service.
Jennifer W., Service Manager from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/18/2016

Hi Pam,

Thank you for servicing here at the dealership!  We always appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit with us!

Have a great day,

HN
Henry N.
06/21/2016 Category: Service
Service was acceptable / routine
I had no problems except for what was previously mentioned
Jennifer W., Service Manager from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/24/2016

Hi Henry,

Thank you for responding.  I am happy to hear that you received good service here at the dealership!
I understand your concern with the different tranmission; Hyundai does read your review of the service you received with us.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

TEAL S.
Nova, OH
07/22/2015 Category: Service
Friendly Front Staff!
The only thing that is frustrating is that even with an appointment time, I still seem to be there for over 2 hours.

Deborah D.
Lexington, OH
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
07/17/2014 Category: Service
ok
They fit me in when I needed to bring my car in, but at first they told me I would have to wait 3 weeks for an oil change. They need to be open on weekends and later in the evening at least a couple of days. The oil change was ok, but I found drips on my garage floor after.
Craig F. T. from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/19/2014

Thank you Deborah Dubois for the 4 star rating. We look forward to your next service visit.

Craig F Tausch