10/18/2017 Category: Service
Preformed work requested .... no issues
Dennis B. from Graham Hyundai responded on 10/19/2017

Thank you for choosing Graham Hyundai for your service, We appreciate your business.

Marlene B.
10/17/2017 Category: Service
the dealer is close and I can make an appointment on line. The fellows at the service desk were polite
I really like my 2017 alot and am glad I bought it. I feel that it is safe and comfortable to drive.
Dennis B. from Graham Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

We apologize for moving your seat during your last service visit, some of our technicians are  tall. The Hyundai Maintenance Menu states scheduled maintenance is recommended every 6 months or 7500 miles, whichever occurs first. We appreciate your business.

LW
Lisa W.
10/05/2017 Category: Service
Just take responsibiliy for what you do or don't do
on previous page
SY
Sue Y. from Graham Hyundai responded on 10/13/2017

Good Afternoon Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and detailed feedback. I am so sorry that someone dropped the ball and did not follow your instructions. Please accept our sincerest apology.

Again, we appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at serving our customers.

Best regards,

Sue Yeager
Graham Hyundai

10/03/2017 Category: Service
Closest
Good
Charles W H., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 10/04/2017

THANKS!!

09/16/2017 Category: Service
Polite people!
Excellent automobile service!
Charles W H., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

TWO GREAT QUESTIONS! WE HAVE JUST HIRED ANOTHER LUBE, OIL AND FILTER TECH TO HELP WITH WAIT TIMES. WE JUST HIRED ANOTHER SERVICE ADVISOR TO HELP WITH ANSWERING THE PHONES. HOPEFULLY NEXT VISIT WILL GO MUCH SMOOTHER FOR YOU!!!!

chessel@grahamautomall.com

09/09/2017 Category: Service
They need to keep improving to make it to great.
See beginning of survey.
Charles W H., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/11/2017

WE ARE CONTINUOUSLY TRYING TO GET BETTER, DID WE GET THE LEAKING PLUG SQUARED AWAY FOR YOU?

08/31/2017 Category: Service
r7500outine service and recall
I felt the cost of oil change and tire rotation was more than anticipated and the oil change really did not need done at 5000 miles per fmanufacturer guidelines but did since inconvenient to schedule again.
Charles W H., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 09/01/2017

GOOD MORNING,
  MANUFACTURES DO RECOMMEND 5K SERVICE IN HARSH ENVIRONMENTS, WHICH WE LIVE. WE ARE NOW WORKING ON A TEAM SYSTEM TO GET OIL CHANGES DONE MORE PROFICIENTLY.

DJ
Dorthy J.
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/28/2017 Category: Service
all new people not the same service
ok
Charles W H., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 08/28/2017

WE DO HAVE SOME NEW FACES HERE IN SERVICE. IF SOMETHING WAS NOT DONE TO YOUR SATISFACTION, FEEL FREE TO CALL

NS
Nancy S.
Butler, OH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2017 Category: Service
Timely appointments
I was happy with my Sante Fe's check up. However, I found out 2 of my tires are 'cupping'. I got those Tires from you and you are the ones who rotated them. Apparently someone did not balance them correctly. Neither did they tell me I needed to ask that they be balanced at any rotation!!. That I am not happy with .
Charles W H., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 08/23/2017

I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE UPSET, I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU A FREE ALIGNMENT CHECK, PLEASE CALL TO SET UP APPT, HAVE THEM REFER TO ME.

DT
Darry T.
07/14/2017 Category: Service
Service & maintenance
I appreciate the knowledge of the service people. They are very courteous and friendly and get the work done in a timely manor.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/14/2017

Good Afternoon Darry! Ethan and the service team would like to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate the review and hope to be your service choice in the future!

MATTHEW S.
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Quick service
Service dept is great.only thing missing is a courtesy car wash after your service
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/20/2017

Good Morning Matthew! Thad and the service team love hearing from our customers. Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit with us! Have a great day.

Marlene B.
04/11/2017 Category: Service
First service on my 2017 Hyundai
The navigation system kept sending me notices that it was time to schedule a service even though I had driven only 3750 miles since the car was brand new. I complained to the dealer where I purchased my car and the service department said I had to get the service performed even though the manual stated that the oil should be changed every 7500 miles. I scheduled the oil changed and even before my actual appointment the service message stopped appearing in my car. That tells me that the dealer controls the timing of the message. I do not like that feature. The service was performed satisfacturally, however, and some recall items were replaced.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/12/2017

Good Morning Marlene! Andy and the service team love hearing from our customers. Thank you for your great feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit with us! Have a great day.

Galion, OH
03/28/2017 Category: Service
relaxing and comfortable
problems were taken care of in a timely manner and the waiting area is quiet and comfortable
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 03/29/2017

Good afternoon! Thad and the service team love hearing from our customers.  Thank you for your great feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit with us! Have a great day.

EF
ELAINE F.
03/01/2017 Category: Service
The people
Super.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 03/01/2017

Good morning Elaine! Thad and service team appreciate you and your time for responding. We love hearing from our customers. If there is any thing that we could do better please let me know. Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you again.

Robert R.
Lexington, OH
02/24/2017 Category: Service
Their shuttle service is a great thing. It saves me from having to find a ride to and from the dealership.
Overall satisfied with them and the car.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 02/27/2017

Good morning Robert ! Andy and our team enjoy hearing from our customers. I'm glad we were able to provide service for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!!!