Bethany H.
Ashland, OH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
They always take care of my car when I get the oil changed. But last time they did forget to wash it. That was a bummer because I didn’t have time to do so before we left for vacation the next day. Other than that they do a very well job.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

thank you for your recent visit we hope all went well
customer satisfaction is very important

Butler, OH
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Dreaded oil change wasn't so bad!
They were friendly, got me in on time and actually I was done before the estimated time which was great!!!
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

thank yo very much for your 4 star survey we look forward to your next visit

Sheri B.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Car wash
The only thing that bothered me about my experience was that the serviceman came to get me and told me my car was ready then when I went to the carport he asked if I wanted it washed, which I thought was a bit late. When someone tells me my car is ready, I expect that it’s ready not to be asked if I wanted another service to it. So I had to wait some more. In looking at it at first glance I noticed the bird poop that was on it before the wash was still there. I think the service people should ask when I’m checking in my vehicle if I want it washed. I had to take my car down the street to another car wash and get the bird poop off and re-wash it. Over-all real good experience.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

thankyou for the 4 star rating thank you for the feed back on the car wash

Marlene B.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Everything was fine. I arrived early and the car was not washed but that was Ok. I was anxious to get going. Why don't you put a "not applicable" on your survey? I did not stay at the dealer while the car was serviced, a friend took me to the gym to work out so how could I evaluate your facililties.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

thank you very much for the 4 star rating your complete satisfaction is very important

Galion, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant waiting area
There is a pleasant waiting area to wait on your car while the oil is being changed. But the service time was somewhat lengthy- 1 hour. When my car was returned, my XM Radio presets were different and the car had not been washed.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

thank you very much for your response satisfaction is very important to us please feel free to stop by anytime for a car wash no appointment is necessary

Greenwich, OH
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Car repair
The staff was pleasant and knowledgeable
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/13/2018

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT VISIT

Bucyrus, OH
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Good place for service, just a bit slow on the last visit
Scheduled a 9:30AM oil change and tire rotation and was surprised that it was not finished when I returned at 4:45PM.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 03/23/2018

thank you for the 4 star rating your survey is very important too us we value your opinion

Catherine M.
Bellville, OH
2005 Hyundai Tucson
03/03/2018 Category: Service
Dan
Communication was poor.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 03/05/2018

thank you for the 4 star rating your feed back is very important we hope to take care of all your service needs

Bellville, OH
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Service Shuttle
The service dept was running behind. I had meals to run to my sick uncle. The service shuttle ran me to his house while my car was being fixed. I really appreciated that.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 02/22/2018

Thank you for your recent visit your loyalty is very important to us

02/10/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Good Service
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 02/12/2018

Thank you very much for your visit with us if you have any

concerns in the future please give us a call we look forward to the next visitfor service

RYYOUR VISIT WITH US

01/30/2018 Category: Service
Courteous clientele.
Everyone was helpful
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/31/2018

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE 4 STAR RATING WE ARE GLAD TO SEE EVERYTHING WITH YOUR SERVICE WENT WELL

12/27/2017 Category: Service
Convenient location
Overall satisfied. As a relatively new customer, was a little disappointed and confused as to where to find vehicle upon completion and how to get out of service garage! No verbal directions given. Customer should not be wondering where to find vehicle waiting for pickup or assistance in opening overhead garage door from service area.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/28/2017

THANK YOU FOR YOUR 4 STAR SURVEY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VERY IMPORTANT WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT VISIT

LE
Linda E.
Mount Vernon, OH
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/25/2017 Category: Service
Projected mileage of new Hyundai not resolved
Graham Dealership and staff are great... just the "Hyundai" dispute on paying those with the mileage being over estimated ,their settlement for 2011 Elantra's.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

THANK YOU FOR THE 4 STAR RATING YOUR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS VERY IMPORTANT

11/14/2017 Category: Service
Good
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/15/2017

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CHOOSING GRAHAM AUTOMALL