Overall Rating 4.7500019/5Overall Rating 4.7500019/5Overall Rating 4.7500019/5Overall Rating 4.7500019/5rating 4.7500019
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Galion, OH
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Quick and painless
Easy to schedule, appointment quick
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

thank you for your recent visit thank you for the five star customer satisfaction is very important to us

John R.
Mount Vernon, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/25/2018 Category: Service
First time for service
Very busy at service desk when I arrived. Need someone to acknowledge customer when first coming into the facility. Once communication/service was started everything was very good.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

thank you for the 4 star wew are happy to see your visit went well

Bethany H.
Ashland, OH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
They always take care of my car when I get the oil changed. But last time they did forget to wash it. That was a bummer because I didn’t have time to do so before we left for vacation the next day. Other than that they do a very well job.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

thank you for your recent visit we hope all went well
customer satisfaction is very important

KA
Kathleen A.
Perrysville, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, polite service !
The people who work there that I dealt with were pleasant and polite and gave me a full run down on the vehicle, after providing the service.
Thank you!
Kathy A.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

thank you very much for the 5 star rating your complete satisfaction is very important to us

Tim S.
Ashland, OH
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2018 Category: Service
quick service
Dropped off vehicle after hours and got a call early next morning that it was ready.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

thank you very much for your five star rating we look forward to your next visit

Butler, OH
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Dreaded oil change wasn't so bad!
They were friendly, got me in on time and actually I was done before the estimated time which was great!!!
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

thank yo very much for your 4 star survey we look forward to your next visit

KK
Keith K.
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Took my car in for oil change. They did a fine job

thank you for the 5 star rating complete satisfaction is very important

Sheri B.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Car wash
The only thing that bothered me about my experience was that the serviceman came to get me and told me my car was ready then when I went to the carport he asked if I wanted it washed, which I thought was a bit late. When someone tells me my car is ready, I expect that it’s ready not to be asked if I wanted another service to it. So I had to wait some more. In looking at it at first glance I noticed the bird poop that was on it before the wash was still there. I think the service people should ask when I’m checking in my vehicle if I want it washed. I had to take my car down the street to another car wash and get the bird poop off and re-wash it. Over-all real good experience.

thankyou for the 4 star rating thank you for the feed back on the car wash

Marlene B.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Everything was fine. I arrived early and the car was not washed but that was Ok. I was anxious to get going. Why don't you put a "not applicable" on your survey? I did not stay at the dealer while the car was serviced, a friend took me to the gym to work out so how could I evaluate your facililties.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

thank you very much for the 4 star rating your complete satisfaction is very important

Sylvia W.

thank you very much for the 5 star reveiw complete satisfaction is our goal

Bellville, OH
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Service appt.
I love the convenience of the shuttle service. Driver is so nice! Everyone is so courteous.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STAR RATING YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT VISIT

Lexington, OH
06/01/2018 Category: Service
they have gotten our vehicle in and out in a timely manner.
I have no issues with the service of my vehicle if it's a routine oil change and tire rotation or for a recall. I do noticed that the people at the service desk are always changing. this doesn't seem to affect the servicing of the car.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

thank you very much for the 5 star rating your complete satisfaction is everything very important

AA
Aaron A.
05/31/2018 Category: Service
It was quick and easy!
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

thank very much for the response your complete satisfaction is very important

AF
Anita F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2018 Category: Service
The one thing I question is I just had it serviced and yesterday I get a message on my dash that blue link service is required. Do they not update the system to resolve this?
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

thank you for the five star we see your visit went well that is very important to us we look forward to the next visit

LA
Larry A.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service
I waited for the car and the service was done on a very timely basis
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

thank you very much for the five star rating your complete satisfaction is very important

MV
Mary V.
New London, OH
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Brake job
To pricey and slow poor service
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Good morning  if I may I would like to speak with you I have tried calling  I have read your survey I understand your service took longer than expected they had to machine the brake rotors
also as far as the price to do the work you supplied a coupon from GM not hyundai wich we honord to the best we were able too iwas standing at the counter when the advsor was trying to adjust your bill if you can please call me back so we can discuss your concern

2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Elantra recall
Easy in and out with little wait. No issues.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

thank you for your recent visit we see everything went well thank you for the great survey

SI
Sandy I.
Bucyrus, OH
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Service for re-calls on 2017 Tucson
Everything went fine
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

thank yo very much for the 5 star rating your complete satisfaction is very important

TT
Troupe T.
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Not happy that my 5 month old car has had turbo sensor replaced twice and still not driving right. This car is definitely a lemon and needs replaced
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

thank you very much for your recent visit and thank you for the five star rating we look forward to your next visit

SK
Steven K.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Had an oil change, went quickly, no problems
Excellent experience
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

THANK YOU VERY MUH FOR THE LAST VISIT WE SEE EVERYTHING WENT WELL THANK FOR SUCH A GREAT RATING WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT VISIT