Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5rating 4.7058847
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

TJ
Timothy J.
2004 Hyundai Xg350
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Thank you for the checking on my concerns and handling the situation with supreme care. I love the customer service.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Poor Services
Absolutely horrible customer service and vehicle still required maintenance.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

thank you very much for your recent visit if there is anything i can do for you please call

Galion, OH
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Graham made it right
Graham Hyundai came through for me when I made a complaint. They reached out and explained things to me and offered me a free oil change on my next visit.

04/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
I specifically asked that my tires not be rotated, but they were anyway.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

thank you very much for your recent visit we look forward to your next service appointment

GB
Gincy B.
Crestline, OH
01/30/2019 Category: Service
BOUGHT NEW TIRES
Car rides great now. No noise

01/30/2019 Category: Service
clean waiting area
don't understand tire noise if I didn't need new tires
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

thank you very much for your recent visit
please contact me at your earliest convenience

Galion, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/27/2018 Category: Service
TV, Lounge, Fast Sevice, Complimentary carwash
They resolved the issue quickly and professionally.

12/27/2018 Category: Service
TV, Lounge
They have a nice TV area and snacks.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

please cont tact me at your convenience

2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/23/2018 Category: Service
service at graham hyundai
concerns were quickly resolved

12/23/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai oil change
needs improvement
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

thank you for your recent visit i look forward to your next visit

Lexington, OH
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Correction of after service vehicle condition issues.
Again I was impressed with the immediate response to the issues. This has renewed my faith in Grahams and their service department. I told the service manager that up until now I had no complaints about their service Dept. This time really shocked me but again they went overboard to make it right. Free service package including oil change, tire rotation, and interior and exterior detail upon next service call. I will be sure to inform others of this. Keep up the great service.

12/05/2018 Category: Service
the condition of the car when we got it home was poor. Grease on the drivers door panel and considerable grease and black material on the fron wheels.
Not pleased with the cars condition upon return of the vehicle. it was dark out when my wife drove it home from Grahams.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

thank you for your recent visit we will make sure everything is taken care of as discussed

ND
Nancy D.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
nice place good people
O.K. place

08/28/2018 Category: Service
Seemed to take a long time for a oil change
O. K.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

please call me to discuss your recent visit
customer service is very important to us at Grahams

Butler, OH
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
It was refreshing to know that customer service does still exist in companies. Taking the time out to make things right was very much appreciated!

04/19/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Communication needs improvement
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

thank you very much for returning my phone call we look forward to your next visit

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2017 Category: Service
fast service
Always do a good job with my service and will take care of your concerns you have about your car. Thank you Tom

11/06/2017 Category: Service
fast service
Always do the service in a timely manner.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/07/2017

RN
Russell N.
01/20/2017 Category: Service
friendly people
They took care of my issue.

01/20/2017 Category: Service
friendly people
takes too long
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/20/2017

Good morning Russell, Thanks for taking the time to fill out our survey. I would like to talk with you about the service. I will give you a call later. We do valve you as a customer and would like to work thur this.

Dennis Mount
419-529-1218
dmount@grahamautomall.com

BW
Bonnie W.
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Corrected review- miscommunication total customer satisfaction
I would like to offer my sincere apology to the Service Manager Dennis, I was not advised he was not at the Dealership due to a family emergency. My second message to the dealership was in error transferred to the wrong extension and that person was also not at the Dealership at the time of the call. I did speak with Dennis today and he was very kind, professional, and helpful. I have purchased two new cars from Graham's and have always been extremely happy with the service department, and staff there. I did mention to Dennis I feel it would be beneficial if the survey offered more than a yes or no option as I feel some questions are not so cut and dry to be answered yes or no. I would like to offer my heartfelt thanks to Dennis and his staff for taking care of my concerns. Sincerely Bonnie W.

12/07/2016 Category: Service
Misplaced locking lug nut mechanism. Phone calls not returned
Misplaced/stolen locking lug nut mechanism and lug nuts from new car. Phone calls not returned As promised. Lug nuts had to be cut off.
Dennis D M. from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/08/2016

Bonnie, Thank you so much for your understanding of your service visit and taking the time to have our conversation today, We at Graham try to handle all concern on a one on one basis. Feel free to contact me with any question

Dennis Mount
419-529-1218
dmount@grahamautomall.com

SP
Sara P.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Pleased with visit
Service good, price seemed fair, work completed timely. Rating below is a forced choice yes/no on whether I would recommend this visit to a friend so I checked "yes" but in reality I seldom recommend any business to anyone.

Mark S.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Had an issue with the tire (or so I thought) sensor. The problem was explained to me and resolved fast.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was polite and seen to my automotive needs.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

thank for your recent visit thank you for the great survey

LF
Linda F.
Willard, OH
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Good service and good people
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

thank you very much for your recent visit with us we look forward to your next service appointment

Bucyrus, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/25/2019 Category: Service
timeley manner
treated very good
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

thank you very much for your recent visit and thank you for the great survey we look forward to your next visit with us

Teal S.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly
Got me in and out quickly for my scheduled oil change!
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

thank you very much for your recent visit and thank you for the great survey

Lexington, OH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
PR pressure
Service itself was very professional and timely. But after the fact I felt frustrated with the service customer service PR because I was contacted daily to see if I was satisfied with my service. Personally, didn't have any problems with my service. But if I want to give feedback I shouldn't feel pressure to do so.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

KA
Kathleen A.
Perrysville, OH
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle Assurance
My vehicle was serviced well, was done in good time handled by very polite, pleasant personnel.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you very much for your recent visit we look forward to your next service appointment

Marlene B.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Graham supports it's promise
The dealer told me that a recall for a computer that interacts with my engine needed updated software. Well, the software would not load into the computer. So, they completed the routine oil change and decided to give me a loaner car for the weekend. The new computer was installed and my car was returned on Monday.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019