Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5Overall Rating 4.7058847/5rating 4.7058847
Overall Rating 2.41176/5Overall Rating 2.41176/5rating 2.41176rating 2.41176rating 2.41176

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
PR pressure
Service itself was very professional and timely. But after the fact I felt frustrated with the service customer service PR because I was contacted daily to see if I was satisfied with my service. Personally, didn't have any problems with my service. But if I want to give feedback I shouldn't feel pressure to do so.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

thank you very much for your recent visit we look forward to your next service appointment

11/04/2019 Category: Service
Car wasn't ready when promised
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

thank you very much for your recent visit
we look forward to your next service appointmet

Mount Vernon, OH
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Good service department. They seem honest.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

TJ
Timothy J.
2004 Hyundai Xg350
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Thank you for the checking on my concerns and handling the situation with supreme care. I love the customer service.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Poor Services
Absolutely horrible customer service and vehicle still required maintenance.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

thank you very much for your recent visit if there is anything i can do for you please call

Galion, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Graham made it right
Graham Hyundai came through for me when I made a complaint. They reached out and explained things to me and offered me a free oil change on my next visit.

04/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
I specifically asked that my tires not be rotated, but they were anyway.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Constance B.
Ashland, OH
02/27/2019 Category: Service
They are very concerned that their customers are happy..
This was my first oil change, I bought my car here. All went well, was very satisfied but only one minor problem, the car wash afterwards was terrible, when I looked at my car, there was oil on the right side of the back bumper on the car, another lady saw it also, poor wash job? However, the problem was corrected before I left and I thanked them. The service staff were very nice. Thank you!
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

thank you for your recent visit we look forward to your next service appointment

Rich W.
Perrysville, OH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2019 Category: Service
from bad to worse.
not really happy with the quality of service.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

i would like to speak with you on your recent visit

Galion, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/27/2018 Category: Service
TV, Lounge, Fast Sevice, Complimentary carwash
They resolved the issue quickly and professionally.

12/27/2018 Category: Service
TV, Lounge
They have a nice TV area and snacks.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

please cont tact me at your convenience

Bucyrus, OH
12/11/2018 Category: Service
could be better
no comment
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

thank you for your recent visit i have reached out to you please contact me at your convenience

12/05/2018 Category: Service
Correction of after service vehicle condition issues.
Again I was impressed with the immediate response to the issues. This has renewed my faith in Grahams and their service department. I told the service manager that up until now I had no complaints about their service Dept. This time really shocked me but again they went overboard to make it right. Free service package including oil change, tire rotation, and interior and exterior detail upon next service call. I will be sure to inform others of this. Keep up the great service.

12/05/2018 Category: Service
the condition of the car when we got it home was poor. Grease on the drivers door panel and considerable grease and black material on the fron wheels.
Not pleased with the cars condition upon return of the vehicle. it was dark out when my wife drove it home from Grahams.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

thank you for your recent visit we will make sure everything is taken care of as discussed

Shelby, OH
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Jerry
Disapointed in communication and follow up.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

please contact me or i will contact you to discuss your concerns

TW
Tami W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Scheduling system is flawed
I am unhappy that I schedule and appointment and the store was closed. Big waste of time
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

thank you for your recent visit we are very sorry for the mix up on the date of your visit we saw you made the appointment on line for the 4th we tried to notify you that we were closed the number that we have a gentleman answered the phone and told us we had the wrong no we do look forward to your next visit

James S.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing service
Routine maintenance should eliminate not create maintenance problems
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

hello pleae contact me as soon as possible to discuss what we can do better for your next visit

MV
Mary V.
New London, OH
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Brake job
To pricey and slow poor service
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Good morning  if I may I would like to speak with you I have tried calling  I have read your survey I understand your service took longer than expected they had to machine the brake rotors
also as far as the price to do the work you supplied a coupon from GM not hyundai wich we honord to the best we were able too iwas standing at the counter when the advsor was trying to adjust your bill if you can please call me back so we can discuss your concern

Butler, OH
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
It was refreshing to know that customer service does still exist in companies. Taking the time out to make things right was very much appreciated!

04/19/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Communication needs improvement
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

thank you very much for returning my phone call we look forward to your next visit

Jon M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2018 Category: Service
What are they actually checking
Supposedly they conduct a basic inspection but they can't even find a tire with low air pressure. I can't imagine if something serious needed to be fixed.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

thank you for the recent phone call look forward to seeing you on friday please see mike he is fully aware of your concern

TZ
Thomas Z.
Ashland, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/06/2018 Category: Service
The change in personnel at the counter has not acheived the same quality as previous personnel.
All of my previous service appointments have been top quality. This one wasn't. I can 'write it off' as a
one-time experience. If the next service appointment does not show improvement, I will consider other
options for my vehicle servicing.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO DISCUSS YOUR CONCERNS I WENT BACK IN HISTORY TO LAST YEAR OUR OIL CHANGES HAVE NOT INCREASED I AM VERY SORRY YOU FEEL THIS WAY .

Michael L.
West Salem, OH
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/31/2017 Category: Service
Lack of Communication
Wonderful establishment with friendly employees, but a large disconnect in communication between mechanics and clients. Went in for an oil change expecting to be there for thirty minutes and hour tops; was waiting for two and a half hours with no communication on why.
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIECE NORMALLY WE PLAN A HOUR AT THE VERY MOST WITH CHECK IN AND REPAIRS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANY TIME TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER

12/26/2017 Category: Service
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/27/2017

VERYSORRY THAT YOUR VISIT WAS NOT WHAT YOU EXPECTED
THE TIME DOES SEEM A LITTLE EXCESSIVE SOME OF THAT TIME DEPENDS WHEN THE VEH COMES IN THE SHOP I KNOW YOU HAVE A APPOINTMENT IAM SURE THE VEHICLE WAS ASSIGNED TO THE NEXT AVAILABE LUBE TIRE TECH IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME THANK YOU

IJ
Ivan J.
12/10/2017 Category: Service
don't have faith i dealer
I have had problems with there service department in the past with things that was missed and important and never was done and lead to other problems( wasn't fixed right the first time or neglected).But we don't have a choice sometimes when it come to warranty work,i bought this Hyundai from a different dealer thinking we wont have to have any warranty work done because of hyundai reliability but we were wrong and it couldn't be driven to another dealer.The transmission went out after only 35,650 miles,and it was in the shop 5 times for shifting problems or the lack of ,ever since it had 2400 miles on it...We have had the car now two days and the seat belt has locked up and air bag light has come on after my wife drove it to work first day with new transmission but since it is 45 miles from Grahams is was towed to a different Hyundai dealer and parts had to be ordered,i don't know if something got damaged when replacing the transmission that started a short in the airbag circuit but something caused the seat belt pre tensioner to lock up,seems funny to me!
TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/13/2017

MR JOHNSON
I WILL INVESTIGATE YOUR CONCERN FIND OUT WHAT I CAN DO TO MAKE IT BETTER FOR YOU I WILL CONTACT YOU ON DEC 15

TOM TESTA
SERVICE MANAGER

TOM T., SERVICE MANAGER from Graham Hyundai responded on 12/20/2017

HI AS WE DISCUSSED I DID FOLLOW UP WITH DEALER THAT HAS YOUR VEH THEY SAY IT IS ALL DONE AND THE AIR BAG LIGHT IS OFF THEY SAID THE FAULT WAS WITH THE AIR BAG CONTROL MODULE WICH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR REPAIR SO IF YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME AT YOUR CONVENIENCE