Sally M.
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Sally said the business has always done very well and they are convenient. She said the people there also are very nice.
Jessica S., Shop Manager from Graybeals Auto Repair Inc responded on 08/03/2021

Thank you Sally!

WL
William L.
Colora, MD
07/18/2021
Great service and communication
Once again they have worked to get everything done the way I want it done. Used parts I supplied new and worked with me on a exhaust system that wouldn’t fit . So they ordered what I wanted on the truck and made it right for me.
Jessica S., Shop Manager from Graybeals Auto Repair Inc responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you Willie!

06/27/2021
Excellent Service At Affordable Prices
I started taking my truck to Graybeal’s for repair services about a year ago. It is very hard to find a vehicle repair shop that you can trust. I feel I can trust Graybeal’s to provide excellent service at affordable prices.
Jessica S., Shop Manager from Graybeals Auto Repair Inc responded on 06/28/2021

We appreciate your business! Its so nice to hear your kind words.

Jane H.
Chesapeake City, MD
06/22/2021
Referred by a friend. So pleased. Efficient, friendly people, accurate diagnosis and repair of a leaking seal. And, most impressive honest assessments!!!!! I was told I did not yet need new brakes when I did not need them. I so appreciate honesty like this. I very much recommend this business and have referred others to them.
Jessica S., Shop Manager from Graybeals Auto Repair Inc responded on 06/22/2021

Thank you Jane! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for the kind words.

WL
William L.
Colora, MD
06/18/2021
Willing to work with you
Asked for a price for service thus far on my truck to pay and was able to pay some on the bill. Great service
Jessica S., Shop Manager from Graybeals Auto Repair Inc responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you! Its always a pleasure doing service for you!

Steve C.
Ram 1500
06/18/2021
Super friendly expert mechanics.
I am always very pleased with the excellent workmanship, friendly staff and a fair price for the repair. Graybeal’s has the hometown feel that you would expect in Rising Sun. So much better than the dealership. Thanks.
Jessica S., Shop Manager from Graybeals Auto Repair Inc responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you Steve! We look forward to seeing you again.

06/15/2021
Excellent customer service experience!
The folks at Graybeal’s Auto Repair provided quality service at an affordable price!
Jessica S., Shop Manager from Graybeals Auto Repair Inc responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you!

John A.
Port Deposit, MD
Nissan Versa
06/04/2021
You are NOT a corporation but a family I've known for years. TRUST. NEIGHBORS. NOT A CORPORATION.
Referred to Graybeals by a trusted family. Formerly dealt with a dealership too big, impersonal, finally untrustworthy and at a distance. We like Rising Sun People, the lack of slick dealership,
it's all in the family compared to going back to the corporate dealership which continues to send s.o.s calls to bring back vehicle for safety check. You are local, trusted, very positive word of mouth. Let's size-down & work locally with folks we like and TRUST---also forgive when necessary.
Jessica S., Shop Manager from Graybeals Auto Repair Inc responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you John. Its always a pleasure doing work for you!

AA
Anthony A.
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/03/2021
Friendly staff, fast service, competitive pricing
I recently moved to Rising Sun, and brought my 2013 MINI Cooper S Paceman to Graybeals for a Maryland State Inspection. The staff at Graybeals was very friendly, both when calling to schedule my appointment and on the day of my service, and the service was done quickly. The pricing for my service was competitive to the other shops I called in the area, but Graybeals was able to get my car/service added to their schedule within a few days of my contacting them. Meanwhile, the other shops I called were already scheduled 1.5-2 weeks out for new appointments. Obviously, schedules can fluctuate between shops, but I am very pleased with the service I received at Graybeals, overall! I highly recommend giving them a call if you are looking for an honest/quick mechanic in the Rising Sun area!
Jessica S., Shop Manager from Graybeals Auto Repair Inc responded on 06/03/2021

Thank you for such a great review! We appreciate your kind words.