Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5rating 4.7518283
Overall Rating 2.41912/5Overall Rating 2.41912/5rating 2.41912rating 2.41912rating 2.41912

Jeffrey W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2016 Category: Service
I trust this dealer.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 03/21/2016

Thank you so much for the five star feedback! We appreciate it!

EB
Eric B.
Jacksboro, TN
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/17/2016 Category: Service
Longest oil change ever
I was planning on a big day of getting things done and I spent 5 hours waiting for a basic oil change in the early morning Finally ask about it and got the service no charge. I'm not a complainer but I can't recommend this service.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 03/18/2016

I wanted to apologize for the disappointing experience you had with us. Our only goal is customer satisfaction, and I hate to hear that we failed in this area. I want to assure you that I have passed this review on to our GM.

We would like to call you later today to discuss your concern. These ratings are a direct reflection on our dealership and were striving to be a 5 star dealer.  We greatly appreciate any feedback you can give us.   If there is anything else I can do, please let me know at aferrer@graysonauto.com

ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 03/18/2016

When ever a customer complains that a simple oil change takes 5 hours to complete the dealer is very concerned about that. After reviewing your repair order we noticed that you had an intermittent air bag light that was coming on as well. Our technician had to trace the problem down in order to give you a proper diagnosis on your SRS light. I hope you can appreciate the fact that a technician checked your vehicle at no charge for you even though your vehicle as been out of basic warranty for some time now. For future reference any intermittent concern especially safety ones will take a while to diagnose. We recommend that you make plans to leave your vehicle and not wait for it. We apologize for the delay but unfortunately with your concern on an airbag light we wanted to make sure the vehicle was diagnosed correctly.  We do appreciate your comments that the oil change took an excessive amount of time, we need to know that. We would also like you to acknowledge the fact that you had other concerns to address that added to the amount of time it took to complete your vehicle. If you decide that you would like to have it repaired the dealer is more then happy assist you in with repair.

Sally S.
03/16/2016 Category: Service
Car maintenance
Everyone is very nice. However I was supposed to get a free vaccuming. The front seat and floor was vaccines but the back seat wasn't. May have gotten distracted?
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 03/16/2016

Thank you so much for the five star feedback! We appreciate it!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/11/2016 Category: Service
Long wait
Service is great but be prepared for a long wait! I had an appointment but still waited 3hrs for an oil change and tire rotation.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 03/11/2016

Judy H.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
03/10/2016 Category: Service
Always nice service was done on timely basic very please. But been trying to get mud guards for our car for 2 years why are they not made yet for 2014 Genensis.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 03/10/2016

Hi there, I just wanted to say a quick thank you for your awesome feedback about your experience with us. We really pride ourselves on taking good care of our customers, and it sounds like we achieved this with you.

I checked on mud guards for your vehicle and you are correct they do not sell them. I'll make a couple of calls and see if I can come up with anything. Thank you again for your review !

JOHN C.
03/10/2016 Category: Service
Too many Hyundai updates
Dealership does great. Always have updates to do, therefore it takes longer than expected. Having updates to do is not the dealership's fault.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 03/10/2016

Thank you so much for the feedback! We appreciate it!

WB
WOODSON B.
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Grayson has been great to work with. They have take extensive measures to take care of an engine code and also replaced my Sirius antenna with no sign of being in the car. Services have always been completed on time and my car has been returned washed and clean. Rick has been my Service Advisor and has done a great job. Thank you Rick and Grayson Hyundai.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 03/07/2016

We can't thank you enough for your business and kind words. Rick is extremely knowledgeable and we are pleased to hear that he exceeded your expectations. Our entire team is always here to assist you. Again, thank you for choosing Grayson Hyundai.

TH
Thomas H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Tom H
Need to look into problem further that they have.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 03/05/2016

Alex F., Service Manager at Grayson Hyundai responded on 02/29/2016

We would like to call you later today to discuss your concern. These ratings are a direct reflection on our dealership and were striving to be a 5 star dealer. We greatly appreciate any feedback you can give us. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know at aferrer@graysonauto.com

James S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/03/2016 Category: Service
Dealership is same as out of business
Should be closed during major construction
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 03/05/2016

Alex F., Service Manager at Grayson Hyundai responded on 02/29/2016

ALAN B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Poor service
Poor customer service, did not do everything that it was brought in for and did unauthorized work.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 03/03/2016

CYNTHIA W.
Andersonville, TN
02/20/2016 Category: Service
When I pulled in was greeted with a smile.
Great, would go back again for service!
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 02/22/2016

SD
Sally D.
02/05/2016 Category: Service
Grayson Hyundai
I think you made a great error in judgment when you let your service man, Patrick go. I bought my car at Grayson and he was the person I asked for EVERY TIME it went to you for service. I trusted him and relied on him. I too, am in the customer service business and know you must realize that the employees your clients meet on a continuing bases are the ones that are remembered. Patrick represented you with grace and knowledge.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 02/06/2016

Jeffrey W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/27/2016 Category: Service
Trust.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 01/28/2016

Hi, Thanks for your feedback! It's nice to hear that Grayson Hyundai service department can make you such a satisfied customer. Your happiness is our #1 goal! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you at aferrer@graysonauto

Jacqueline C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/06/2016 Category: Service
Always bring my car here
My Advisor Clayton really worked hard to insure my satisfaction
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 01/07/2016

TF
Tim F.
Powell, TN
01/05/2016 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
I have always been treated with respect and always left the dealership feeling not only as a customer, but as a valued guest. The service department has always performed exceptional work, and on-time. I always call ahead to request an appointment, and if the anticipated work will take a long time, the service representative is quick to point that out and help to arrange alternative transportation when needed. If any additional work was found to be needed during the visit, the service representative has always given a thorough explanation regarding the need, the urgency, and the cost. The reason my vehicle is still in great running condition is through the exceptional work performed at Grayson Hyundai
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 01/05/2016

Hi,
Wow! What a great review! I am thrilled to hear that Patrick could take great care of you at Grayson Hyundai, where your satisfaction is so important to us. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make you happy. My email address is aferrer@graysonauto.com

DON C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/25/2015 Category: Service
First service
Just had my first service at Grayson. Very nice dealership. This is where I purchased my Santa Fe Sport. So far they have been Top notch, from the sales team to the service department. I plan to use them in the future.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 12/26/2015

GM
GARY M.
12/24/2015 Category: Service
Good people doing good work
A knowledgeable and friendly staff make for a good experience.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 12/26/2015

WH
WALKER H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/19/2015 Category: Service
Walt H.
Service was fast and professional and would have been washed if it hadn't been raining.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 12/19/2015

JEANNE K.
2014 Hyundai Azera
12/04/2015 Category: Service
Convenient to my home; Patrick, my service adviser, is very knowledgeable and friendly!
This dealership has done excellent body repair on my Azera. I trust, Patrick, my service adviser to be honest about any repairs needed on my car!
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 12/07/2015

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2015 Category: Service
Advisor was excellent in explaining what maintenance I will need in the future
Satisfied with the service and the advisor, but I did not understand why it took 2 1/2 hours to have an oil change, four new tires, and an alignment. If I had been told that at checkin, I may have opted to not wait on my Santa Fe.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 12/07/2015