Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5Overall Rating 4.7518283/5rating 4.7518283
Overall Rating 2.41912/5Overall Rating 2.41912/5rating 2.41912rating 2.41912rating 2.41912

Corryton, TN
02/23/2017 Category: Service
it's probably as good as any car dealer - I don't like car dealers anymore
David was very nice to me. And so was the girl who drove me to work and back to the dealer.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 02/24/2017

We would like to call you later today to discuss your concern. These ratings are a direct reflection on our dealership and were striving to be a 5 star dealer.  We greatly appreciate any feedback you can give us.   If there is anything else I can do, please let me know at aferrer@graysonauto.com

LP
Lucy P.
Harriman, TN
02/06/2017 Category: Service
To much turn over of employees.
Treated like I was a complete idiot when told person who checked me in that my car had already been serviced for all of the recalls except for the one I was there to have taken care of.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 02/07/2017

Thank you for filling out the survey on recent experience. We will be sharing it with our management team. Someone should reach out to you shortly.

01/02/2017 Category: Service
No help
The service manager told me a note was put in my file and that I should ask for him next time I was in so he could make sure it was a better experience and fill my car up with gas. I was in on 3/2/17 and told Steve Kachelrie/305*W* that I needed to see the service manager, but I NEVER saw the service manager. Nor was my car filled up. I told Steve about the seat issue, and when he walked me to my car at the end said "I made sure no LITTLE PEOPLE where in your car". This was after I waited over 2 hours for an oil change and tire rotation (and a car wash they didn't ask me if I wanted to wait for). When I take my other vehicle to Jiffy Lube I never have any issues, and certainly no issues with my seat being moved, ignoring a request to see a manager, and waiting HOURS for a simple service! We were trying to stay in house after purchasing our Santa Fe (which we love), but I'm not sure its worth the hassle!

01/02/2017 Category: Service
driver's seat moved
This is the second time someone has adjusted the driver's seat in the vehicle and left it that way when I brought it in for service. This time, it was moved SO MUCH I had to stand *outside* the vehicle and adjust it before I was *able* to try to sit in the seat and adjust it back to where I need it to drive. The seat was set so HIGH I'm doubtful that an *adult* could have actually sat in the seat to drive it - there was so little room between the seat and the steering wheel. To return my vehicle to me like this is unacceptable.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 01/03/2017

CLAYTON H. from Grayson Hyundai responded on 12/14/2016

2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/01/2016 Category: Service
Taken Care of
I stated my concerns and Hyundai was quick to take care of it.

12/01/2016 Category: Service
Not very timely
It took over an hour and a half to get my oil change done and I don't understand why it would take so long.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 12/01/2016

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/28/2016 Category: Service
Impressive
Clayton took care of all my concerns and even personally fixed my horn issue. Thanks!

11/28/2016 Category: Service
Average service
Friendly staff, but pricing not transparent and on the slow side
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 11/29/2016

11/15/2016 Category: Service
Much improved
A much improved, efficient, and smooth experience. I hope this trend continues in the service department.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 11/16/2016

Thank you for making time to fill out the survry and sharing your comments. We apologize for the delay. We will be sharing your comments with our management team.

Sevierville, TN
11/11/2016 Category: Service
See comments
Yes. I don't blame service for lack of communication.
Stacy S., DPSM from Grayson Hyundai responded on 11/13/2016

2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/04/2016 Category: Service
Review of previous issue
Spoke with Clayton and he apologized for the experience.

11/04/2016 Category: Service
Didn't seem to be in a rush.
Made an appointment, requested a loaner, took too long to get the loner, had to cancel a meeting because was still waiting on loner. While my service representative was nice enough about it - waiting over an hour for a loaner was maddening.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 11/04/2016

CF
Charles F.
Vonore, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2016 Category: Service
First Class service experience
My Service Writer, Clayton Hurst and his Team deserve the highest marks. Whatever the problem or concern is, he finds resolution. The MyHyundai app does not integrate with the appointment scheduling nor can it auto-populate the service record and vehicle history. The technology makes the Service Team's job difficult, yet they invest time listening to the client, communicating internally, to make sure all concerns are addressed and needs met. It is amazing they do so well when the technology they use should be supporting them versus hobbling them with phones and paper. Still, they deliver a customer experience that fosters loyalty, which is priceless.

11/02/2016 Category: Service
Great car from a Struggling Dealer
The Elantra is a wonderful vehicle, but the Dealer does not use the technology apps that monitor the car. You still have to call in and tell the service folks what the car says it needs. Whypay for the MyHyundai monitoring if the dealer does not use the same app?
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 11/02/2016

10/19/2016 Category: Service
Friendly & quick resolving of issues
The service manager called back immediately to correct the time & loaner vehicle issue I had previously. He apologized & offered to compensate for my troubles. Will definitely go back.

10/19/2016 Category: Service
Frustrated with lack of communication
I feel they need to communicate better that appointment times do not always mean you will be seen immediately and make it clear that you must reserve a loaner vehicle prior to arriving for the appointment. This was not made clear to me, and if my friend had not been able to give us a ride, I would not have been able to wait due to having a small child.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 10/19/2016

Samantha W.
Beaufort, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2016 Category: Service
Above and beyond
I have never had a dealership go so above and beyond to make a customer happy! They take criticism to heart and work hard to make it right and make you happy. You are not just a number to them, you are a person and matter. Hopefully when we are back in town we can visit again.

10/14/2016 Category: Service
Friendly but sloooooow
everyone was extremely friendly and curious but a simple oil change took me over 2 hours! with 2 small toddlers in toe it was not a pleasant experience
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 10/14/2016

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
10/11/2016 Category: Service
Usually great. This time kind of annoyed
Usually I get great service and the oil change I got was fine. I had ordered tires several days before my appt to get them installed and they weren't there when I brought my car in. Had to make a separate appointment to get tires elsewhere.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 10/12/2016

Tracy B.
Lenoir City, TN
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Very nice, but slow
The people were very nice, but my oil changed took well over an hour, even though I had an appointment. I hope for a better experience next time.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 09/21/2016

HN
Harry N.
09/11/2016 Category: Service
Issue resolved, quickly and professionally.
After my initial review, Hyundai has been very proactive about reaching out and resolving my problem, which is greatly appreciated. They took the time to address my concerns/complaints and really stepped up to the plate.

09/11/2016 Category: Service
Was misled about a recall on my car.
A while ago I received a letter stating that my car needed a recall for a steering wheel problem. I was told during one visit that this problem wasn't dire, so I could bring it in when convenient if my car wasn't showing any symptoms (a clicking or rattling in the steering column). When my car began exhibiting these symptoms, I set up this appointment I'm currently rating. When I got there, I was told that this problem with my steering column wasn't part of the recall, even though I had the previous letter stating otherwise. So now I have to pay for something that was obviously faulty in the production of my car. As a result, this very well may be the last Hyundai I ever buy.

My oil change service was fine, though.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 09/12/2016

09/07/2016 Category: Service
Average Experience
Did not receive inspection summary of my vehicle.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 09/07/2016

Kimberlin Heights, TN
08/31/2016 Category: Service
Many Return Trips
I originally left my car for body work. The car was returned to me with new damage and I had to bring the car back to get the bumper replaced where Hyundai had damaged it. While there, I made arrangements with both the body shop and service department to have the body work done and then the car transferred to service for a warranty repair. The service department neglected to order the part until they got the car 3 days later (and tried to blame me although I had gone over to service when I left the car to explain the situation), and at one point could not locate my car at the facility. My car sat two more days and the part never came in, because Hyundai finally advised me they had ordered it from the wrong warehouse and that they do not track their parts shipments. I had to take my car back a 3rd time to get the warranty repair completed.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 09/01/2016

08/31/2016 Category: Service
Needs work...like my car!
Put your attendants in the air conditioning...where chairs can be available for your customers while speaking to the attendants. Make sure the TV and coffee are available and on...in your waiting rooms! Have your Hyundai rewards available for the attendants to view and have access to apply to the cost of the service.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 08/31/2016

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your service visit. Our service manager will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your recent service visit.
Regards

David G.
Loudon, TN
2009 Hyundai Genesis
08/03/2016 Category: Service

08/03/2016 Category: Service
Amending the Overall Rating Originally Submitted
Having reconsidered my recent maintenance experience, I would like to raise the Overall Rating to 5 stars rather than the 3 stars shown above (I was unable to amend the shown rating to a score greater than what was originally claimed). I remembered that I arrived an hour earlier than my scheduled time and this could have added an hour to my wait time. Please accept my apologies for any misunderstanding.
ALEX F., Service Manager from Grayson Hyundai responded on 08/03/2016

I wanted to apologize for the disappointing experience you had with us. Our only goal is customer satisfaction, and I hate to hear that we failed in this area. I want to assure you that I have passed this review on to our GM.