LL
Lu L.
Bayside, NY
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Lu said the service was pretty good but the waiting time was long. She waited 2 hours longer than the promised time and does not know why. She only remembers it was raining pretty hard.

AC
Andy C.
Kia Optima
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Andy said this business has provided great service.

SP
Seth P.
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Jin. She said the employees were kind. They provided great service. The work was done fast.

AARON S.
Honda Passport
11/08/2017
Dishonest auto shop with unqualified mechanic.
Dishonest auto shop with unqualified mechanics.
I took my car which still has 45500 mile, for inspection and they came up with suggestions, costed > $1,550. I agreed. After day or so, They called me to came and pick up your car. I went and picked up my car. As soon as I turned on the car , I noticed my hazardous flasher light , dushboard light,and turn signal lights were not working. The mechanic supposed to fix the rear windshield wiper but instead of fixing he messed up with my car electric and wiring. When I asked them to fix their mistak, they started to give me rediculous reasons. I was disappointed and took my car to another mechanic and paid another $97 to fix those.

John C.
Lexus GS 350
11/07/2017 Category: Service
John said the business does good work.

AV
Arvind V.
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Arvind said he is quite happy with the service and the staff are honest.

LR
Leah R.
Kia Sorento
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Leah said the service took a long time at the business. They were very busy and they had her vehicle for a day and a half.

FZ
Fan Z.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Fan said this business was very helpful. The service was good and fast. He was in and out in the same day.

Babak B.
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Babak said they were inexpensive and super convenient.

VE
VRUYR/CONNIE E.
Bayside, NY
10/27/2017
clerk

Mike S.
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Mike said he went in for a flat tire change and she felt the price was a little high. But the staff was pleasant, courteous, and they got the job done quickly.

HH
Happy H.
Acura TL
10/23/2017 Category: Service
Happy said everyone was great at this business and they took good care of his vehicle.

BRENDA S.
Deer Park, NY
Audi Q5
10/17/2017
Best service ever!
I was treated like family. Fair, prompt and thorough service. Definitely would recommend and return.

JOANNA C.
Elmhurst, NY
10/13/2017
Winter checkup
Since I travel long distance 3x/month, the winter checkup promotion was a no brainer.
They also found the problem why my tire pressure monitoring system kept showing up on the dashboard the past 3 weeks.

SG
Steve G.
Long Island City, NY
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Steve said the work was efficient.

AA
ABDULMAJEED A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
09/25/2017
Too much
First, she told me you need a smoke test . I asked how much she said 85 $ . I told her no discount? She said flat rate, when I was going to pay she said 92$ because you are using a visa . I didn't want to waste my time I paid the fee but I will not come back

KP
KYRIACOS P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/19/2017
2012 E350 mercedes benz
Professionally run service shop. They diagnose car repair issues and provide car repair solutions. Congradulations to the owner for running Great Bear.

LL
Louis L.
Subaru
09/18/2017 Category: Service
Louis said the staff was very helpful and friendly and everything got done in no time.

RF
ROBERT/MAHAN F.
Great Neck, NY
09/07/2017
Fast and efficient and reasonable price
I take my cars for inspection or other repairs to this place and I really recommend them. They never make me wait too long.

JOSE M.
New York, NY
09/01/2017
Simple and quick
First time taking my car in, I was in the neighborhood and decided to come here because of the reviews . The young lady who was at the desk was extremely nice and pleasant, great sparking attitude. Would definitely come back for any repairs I need.