MT
Mike T.
02/10/2020
Skip the hassle of the Dealership and go to Great Bear for Great Service!!
After one month of trying to get an appointment at my Range Rover Dealership, I finally came to my senses and "walked-In" to Great Bear! I needed a 45k mile service and found out I needed new rear brake pads and FOUR NEW Tires. I really appreciate the quick turnaround, ( About three hours) and advice. Although, I bought the 4 tires elsewhere the advice was appreciated and my car is running like new. Skip the dealership rates, support your local Great Bear ! If you lease a car, you can service your car anywhere you choose, and you WON'T void your warranty! By the way you will save a fortune over Dealership rates!

RA
Rodney A.
New York
Honda Fit
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Rodney said he has been a customer on and off since 2001, 2002. The staff is efficient, quick, and always available.

Floral Park, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
02/09/2020
Ammodating and friendly
The moment that you walk in to the office, you will already feel welcomed and valued as a customer. They give your warm greetings which makes you at home in this place.

John K.
02/07/2020 Category: Service
John said the service was very good and the people were nice.

PM
PEDRO M.
South Ozone Park, NY
02/01/2020
Very understanding and willingness to help.
The car came in for what was thought to be a wheel alignment but they found something worse. Apparently the mechanic we took the car to before here, didn't do that great of a job. Here they showed what was wrong and explained how it happened. They understood how me and my mom felt and worked with us.

PA
Pratibha A.
Jamaica, NY
02/01/2020
Great communicators
Audra and her team are great communicators. They clearly explain in a way that is clear and understandable. They are knowledgeable and have amazing diagnostic equipment. I had an issue with my car not starting and after my previous mechanic changed the starter motor and the ignition switch. It still didn’t start! The guys at Great Bear diagnosed in minutes that it needed a d deep cleaning. Sure enough it worked!
Have been telling friends to go Great Bear ever since!!!

BJ
Bong J.
Fresh Meadows, NY
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Ben. He said it was good service.

SK
Sung K.
New York
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Sung said the service was fine, done promptly, and the business is fantastic . He mentioned that he would have liked an up front pricing and a thorough description of everything inspected would have been nice.

TJ
Trenton J.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Trenton said he got good service at this place. He has been going there for many years now and it is a good business to go to. The people are kind and treat him better than others.

TJ
TONA J.
Queens Village, NY
GMC Envoy XL
01/11/2020
My vehicle has had this problem for the last five months and everywhere I took it they just kept telling me bs trying to get me to spent money for problems I knew where the problem wasn't. I just said let me take it to Woman Auto Know GreatBear!!! Within one and half hours I got the answer the mechanic explained it and why I was feeling what I was feeling!!!!! I will always and forever Love this Shop and Use this shop!!!! I suggest people give them a try and you will see what I am telling you is Truth!!! Thank You Guys❤

CARMINE S.
Little Neck, NY
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/05/2020
Honest and reliable
Work always done is correct

NM
NICK M.
Middle Village, NY
01/04/2020
There is a reason they have the word “Great” in their name!
My runs car now runs and drives awesome, I’m actually getting better gas mileage too. Trust is also important when choosing a shop, knowing that your not being ripped off. I have a new go to shop for all my repairs.Great technicians,Great service, Great Bear!

HV
HECTOR V.
Whitestone, NY
Honda Accord Coupe
01/04/2020
Same service no complaint, exelente I will recommend to my family and friends.

SG
Scott G.
Chevrolet Sonic
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Scott said that the place was helpful and they told him he did not need all the repairs he thought he needed on his vehicle.

DF
DAISY F.
Ford Expedition
12/19/2019
Owned by women
The fact that it is owned by women makes me happy! I really admire that. Everyone is very friendly and the work done on my truck was perfect and quick.