MICHAL S.
10/11/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable, and honest.
I have been going to this service station for years.
There have been times when I just needed to have something checked out, which they did, and they said not to worry, it's nothing. No charge.
I have confidence in this place, have had lovely conversations with the mechanics, and feel at home. What more can you ask?

AP
Antheo P.
Mercury Mystique
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Antheo said that they are very good. The owner is professional and knowledgeable. He explained everything well and is personable.

BRYANT S.
Woodhaven, NY
Nissan Pathfinder
10/05/2019
Trusted and knowledgeable
We won’t trust anyone else with our truck. They are honest and do great work.

WH
Wilbert H.
Queens Village, NY
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Wilbert said the employees were friendly and good. The service took longer because he did not make an appointment. He stated he thought that was his fault and not the business's.

DA
DANIEL A.
Honda Civic Sedan
10/03/2019
I would recommend Great Bear to anyone.
The employees at Great Bear have consistently gone and beyond for both me and my girlfriend. Neither of us know too much about cars or car maintenance and we have never felt like they have taken advantage of us. They have been especially helpful with my girlfriend and her car. They even offer classes geared towards educating women about car maintenance so they are not taken advantage of at the auto shop. I would recommend this place to anybody.

LARRY B.
09/30/2019
The customer service is unparalleled.
For the last seven years I’ve been a customer of Great Bear Inn Flushing New York. The combination of the work they do, the price they offer and the amazing customer service makes this location the best repair shop I’ve ever been to in my entire life. They go above and beyond to help their customers and always do a great job at a reasonable price!

JY
John Y.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2019 Category: Service
John said he received good service from the staff.

IR
Ian R.
Valley Stream, NY
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Ian said the experience was great.

RL
RANDY L.
Bellmore, NY
Audi S5
09/20/2019
Great Mantra
I have been to many auto repair shops in my day and yesterday was my first visit to Great Bear Auto Repair. Their mantra is service. Empathetic service not your stereotypical apathetic service and approach to the customer. Thanks again for taking care of me and my wheels. Enjoy the day

LO
Larry O.
Cadillac XTS
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the service was good. The staff was friendly and professional.

SK
SCOTT K.
09/11/2019
great service as always
The team at Great Bear did an amazing job. I came in for an inspection ended up needing new brake pads. They showed me the old ones explained how they get worn out and how to spot when then need replacement. This is a great shop.

GV
GEORGE V.
09/07/2019
friendly, understanding customer's needs and concerns. willing to go the extra mile.
knowledgeable, compassionate and prompt service. They treat you as a friend, not just a customer in need of service

DIANE M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
08/31/2019
A friendly staff and quick service is what I experienced at Great Bear.
The mechanic that I had was able to diagnose my problem quickly and the issues with my car were fixed the same day. Also the office staff are very friendly and competent. I had a very good experience and will continue to bring my car to Great Bear.

GL
GEOFFREY L.
Brooklyn, NY
Volkswagen Passat
08/28/2019
Very professional, excellent customer service. Audra runs a tight professional ship. Did a test run on my car for suspension and braking problems. Diagnosed problem quickly and showed me exactly what the problem was on the lift. Had problem fixed in half an hour all for less than 100 bucks. I'll be bake with friends. I HIGHLY recommend Great Bear Auto Repair.

AA
ALVARO A.
Hollis, NY
08/27/2019
Nice people
Good job and they did it in a timely fashion thanks