Avon, CT
Mercedes-Benz GLC
06/29/2020
Very good friendly manner & prompt service
It couldn't be better always.

06/19/2020
they go the extra mile
they keep you up-to-date regarding the progress on work being done, they actually care and perform quality work.

JV
Juan V.
Queens, NY
Nissan Pathfinder
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Juan said the staff provided very good service and the location is convenient.

Meinga W.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Meinga said she would recommend this business for service.

HU

CHENE J.
Corona, NY
Buick Rendezvous
06/01/2020
As a female car owner, I feel comfortable with the information, advice, and service given.
I first learned about Great Bear Auto many years ago when it was run by Audra's (the current owner) father. My husband trusted his business then, and I still trust the business now. I feel safe and comfortable that I am being told the truth about my vehicles because as a female Audra does not want us to experience the run around that other traditional auto shops do to female car owners. I love that she offers workshops and tips to teach females how to maintain their cars. I even noticed the Tee and Sweatshirts that she made up for the females. Also, her auto maintenance staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

PP
PHILIP P.
West Islip, NY
Honda Civic Sdn
05/23/2020
Cant get any better then this!
I when in to get 4 things fixed and I was only there for an hours and a half. The staff is so helpful and friendly. It take me 40 mins to drive out but it's so worth it. I know my car is always in good hands

ZD
Zoltan D.
Mineola, NY
Subaru Legacy
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Zoltan said everything was great.

TK
TYRON K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
GMC Acadia
05/02/2020
Sad Tire
My tire was feeling sad feeling mighty low...Got it plugged and checked all the air pressure for a smooth ride...Thank you

Sung H.
New York
04/13/2020 Category: Service
Sung said the staff provided great service.

TL
Tsak L.
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Tsak said the staff does good.

Santos M.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Santos said they work fast and provide good service.

ID
Islanda D.
New York
Ford Transit Wagon
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Islanda said that they were good and he will use them again.

HV
HECTOR V.
Whitestone, NY
04/02/2020
Car inspection
What makes the place so great,the service and honestly thank to service advisor and the mechanic , thanks for your service and keep healthy,see you next month for my other car inspection,

MARGIE L.
Geo Tracker
03/18/2020
Very Responsive
I went to see Great Bear Auto Shop with an Engine Light that no other auto shop could find the problem too. I spoke with Audra Fordin, the owner, who had her mechanic fully inspect my car and in no time discovered the problem. I had them replace the EGR value with components and the car now is fully functional. Audra was super responsive in answering all my questions and her employees were incredibly helpful too. The cost was cost effective and reasonable.
I like the idea that they have a computerized system, similar to your health portal. It has the full history of your car and itemizes, by date, the initial problem and what repairs have been done to the car. The portal is very interactive and if you send them a message they quickly respond.
Due to this initial positive experience, I brought my car back for the state inspection. I called ahead, didn’t need to make an appointment and was in and out in less than an hour. Great Bear is out of my way, but in the interest of having gained my trust I will certainly use them again.