SA
Sue A.
Polson, MT
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Very Attentive
This service department is really good and do a through and thoughtful service. I am disappointed though with Hyundai and their delay to make recall parts available. I have been waiting for over a year for a known issue with the radio/GPS module and a replacement. And there is another recall on a temperature sensor but my dealer service can't get one for me.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Helpful friendly staff, timely service.

06/13/2018 Category: Service
The service was great and the wait time wasn't too long. I thought that they vacuum the car out when they do an oil change but they didn't. Other than that no complaints.

Columbia Falls, MT
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Raving Reveiw
Every thing and every one was GREAT!!!

AR
Ann R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Frustrated with the check engine light being on and not resetting the oil change on the computer in the car.
Derek D., Service Director from Green Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Greetings!

I am terribly sorry the technician did not reset the light for you and that you had to swing back through to clear the check engine light from the fuel service you had completed. I wanted to reach out to you to see if there was anything we can do to remedy the situation for you? Possibly 10% off your next service? Also, if we could have you rescore Stephanie at all 5s we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your customer loyalty!

Derek Drish
Service Director
(406)755-5274

GR
Gary R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Gary R.
.Easy scheduling and prompt on time service.

Marvin S.

EM
Erika M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service and Vehicles continue to make me happy.
Professional, friendly, explained all that was being done to my vehicle and extremely timely - as in I was in and out quickly - with a clean car to boot.

SP
Sunnie P.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
very personal and friendly
always treated us like gold!

Whitefish, MT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
Stephanie kept me informed through the whole process. She was well informed .
She was friendly, and courteous.

2014 Hyundai Accent
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Always receive great service
I have taken my car to Green Hyundai since I bought it new there. Lately there has been an addition to management which hindered me from speaking to the usual service guy which I always enjoyed. Service is always excellent and I was able to receive good quotes for new tires. When I pulled in for an oil change there was a salesman asking if I wanted a new car, that was silly.

Randall C.
Eureka, MT
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great car great service
from sales to service, all informed employees with great service

Robert H.
Proctor, MT
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Service was timely
The new gal in the service department is great.

Marcia W.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
More than a dealer
Green Hyundai is more than a dealer. I consider the staff friends. They make me feel at home. I can count on all my service needs to be delivered above expectation.

Susan M.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent, informed techs.
This dealership was extremely helpful in helping us find a car after our car accident--courteous, informed, and very easy-going. At a time in our lives when we were very "beat-up" they made up feel at home. We haven't need much service work yet but when we do I am sure they will be very professional.

Bigfork, MT
04/10/2018 Category: Service
So far so good
It's hard to say with less than 3,000 miles on my 2018 Santa Fe Sport, but so far I'm thrilled with the car (and all its features), and the little service that I've needed (a minor recall) was done expeditiously.

2008 Hyundai Accent
04/08/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled service
Had normal service. Was called 2 times to add additional services, choose to have one of two done. No pressure to do the other service.

H

John K.
Kila, MT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Freindly and relaxing and very professional
I has some other issues besides the oil change, turns out I need a new engine. It is covered under warranty and Stephanie explained everything very thoroughly, my Tucson will be well taken care of.

03/23/2018 Category: Service
Thanks Hyundai
I set up my oil change online dropped my car off and said I will be back in an hour and my vehicle was ready!