2013 Hyundai Accent
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Loved the new Dealership service was good

AC
Aaron C.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Had my oil change performed. Vehicle was checked over and cleaned. Very nice!

EJ
Eugene J.
Eureka, MT
08/01/2018 Category: Service
great personalities, great service
I live 75 miles from this dealer, so my time is limited when I travel to Kalispell. I can count on quick, reliable service with no hassle and staff with great personalities. They make you feel like an old valued friend. It is the people there that make this the best place to have your vehicle serviced.

Bernice B.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
I always have a wonderful experience with the service department. They get me in right away, take care of the vehicle and I leave with it washed nice and clean. The team have all been friendly and helpful. I've been going to Green Hyundai now for 2 of my vehicles and love the assistance and happy environment. Thank you all for your knowledge and wonderful work!

Columbia Falls, MT
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Lovely new building
The service was excellent-fast and prompt

Justin S.
Condon, MT
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Atmosphere
These guys are truly great and so friendly! I'm glad that we bought our first car from this dealership. They are always ready to meet our needs immediately with a friendly smile & a handshake. Two thumbs up for Hyndai!!

Shawn B.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people
Service is quick and they treat you well.

Debra B.
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly an helpful staff..
Love my Santa Fe great car! Always receive help anytime I need it ..

Charlene W.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Love Green Hyundai
The minute I walk through the door I feel "so" special. They make you feel like you're a relative or family member. I love the staff, the work they do is always the best. Their rates are very reasonable and I would never take my car anywhere but here. I previously owed 2 Honda's - after owning a Hyundai I can't imagine owning anything else but a Hyundai. Thanks everyone at Green Hyundai....
you're the BEST !!!

Bigfork, MT
2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly service.

Tracey S.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
The Best
Have always had great service.

John H.
Whitefish, MT
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Dept
I had a complete detail performed on my Santa Fe and it looks brand new, though 5 years old. Several friends commented on the appearance after I picked it up. I also had air filters (cabin and engine) installed as well as an oil change. I was given a loaner and the job was finished ahead of the promised time. I would highly recommend Green Hyundai.

SA
Sue A.
Polson, MT
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Very Attentive
This service department is really good and do a through and thoughtful service. I am disappointed though with Hyundai and their delay to make recall parts available. I have been waiting for over a year for a known issue with the radio/GPS module and a replacement. And there is another recall on a temperature sensor but my dealer service can't get one for me.

MT
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Helpful friendly staff, timely service.

06/13/2018 Category: Service
The service was great and the wait time wasn't too long. I thought that they vacuum the car out when they do an oil change but they didn't. Other than that no complaints.

Columbia Falls, MT
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Raving Reveiw
Every thing and every one was GREAT!!!

AR
Ann R.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Frustrated with the check engine light being on and not resetting the oil change on the computer in the car.
Derek D., Service Director from Green Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Greetings!

I am terribly sorry the technician did not reset the light for you and that you had to swing back through to clear the check engine light from the fuel service you had completed. I wanted to reach out to you to see if there was anything we can do to remedy the situation for you? Possibly 10% off your next service? Also, if we could have you rescore Stephanie at all 5s we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your customer loyalty!

Derek Drish
Service Director
(406)755-5274

GR
Gary R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Gary R.
.Easy scheduling and prompt on time service.

Marvin S.

Erika M.
MT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service and Vehicles continue to make me happy.
Professional, friendly, explained all that was being done to my vehicle and extremely timely - as in I was in and out quickly - with a clean car to boot.