EQ
Ambler, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly helpful service
I was traveling across country and needed an oil change. Green Hyundai was very accommodating and gracious. If I were still in the area I would definitely return to them for servic.

Robert H.
Proctor, MT
09/13/2019 Category: Service
The service manager
The service manager is great.

Marion M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Service center is great/sales guys-not so much
You’d think if you got a used Hyundai in and were planning on reselling it, you would have a specific checklist of maintenance & new parts that would automatically be done on all the trade ins for resale: like new wipers, new tires, new brakes, new fluids, lube job, oil change, new light bulbs throughout, etc But apparently it’s up to the sales guys -not cool-should just be a standard operating procedure. Thankfully the woman in the service dept agreed with me. Stephanie is great! She is on the ball and more than willing to help out and make things right! She deserves a raise!!

KL
Kim L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Quick service, everyone was very nice and helpful. The prices are very reasonable.

RA
Robert A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Staff is super nice and dealership is very clean
We love the staff at Green Hyundai. From the show room to the parts department every one is friendly and the dealership is clean.

Debra B.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient
Fast an a great car wash

08/27/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Professional Service
I had an appointment today and they got my vehicle in on time. The work was completed timely and professionally. An additional problem was found during the inspection. They brought it to my attention and ordered the parts so that the work could be completed quickly at a reasonable price.

CN
Charles N.
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/12/2019 Category: Service
took care of me as quickly as they could.
i don't normally do reviews

Mary M.

Mark F.
Polson, MT
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Question
They were to take glue off my window ( from sales sticker) but didn’t? What can I use?
Derek D., Service Director from Green Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Greetings,
I am so sorry, I was not aware you wanted stickers removed. They come off with GooBGone or acetone and washing. And we always have a shuttle availabe for your use in the service department. Next time I would be happy to arrange that for you. It is my personal goal to make sure my customers are happy with their service! Thank you for taking the time to fill out my survey. I appreciate your business! Take care!

Stephanie Bauer Service Advisor
(406)755-5274

Jayne W.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Stephanie was very helpful, work was done fast and they even washed my car

Danny S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2019 Category: Service
communication is well received and they do a good job of informing you

08/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous, professional and timely.

WS
William S.
Mukilteo, WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Very clean and well appointed waiting room.
Staff seems genuinely motivated to help.

AR
Ann R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Car detailing
They did an excellent job detailing my car!

Daniel B.
Eureka, MT
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly n Professional personal. Clean n fresh facility.
Very pleased with display of integrity

DN
Donna N.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service, great customer satisfaction. They go above and beyond to make their customers happy! Great job 👍

BC
Bobby C.
Berea, KY
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Maintainace of my car.
Overall it was a great experience. There counter attendant was polite and answered all me questions. The tech was able to get me in early and took care of everything that was ordered. Just wish there was a dealership a little closer to my location.

Judi W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie, the person in charge of the service department.
Two weeks ago, I brought my 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe in for routine service and an air conditioning problem (the AC wasn't cooling and my husband and I are moving to Texas mid-July). After the service, I was told my AC repair would total over $500. We had just paid for the 60,000 mile service about 2 months previously, and I explained this to Stephanie, Manager of the Service Department. Stephanie said she would contact Hyundai to see if there was a way to reduce the cost of the repair. She told me there was a Hyundai Good Will Program and she would check to see if my issue qualified for some kind of assistance.

Today, July 2, a Saturday, I brought my car back in to get the AC repaired. The repair was handled in record speed, and, when I reminded Stephanie I hadn't paid my bill, she said, to my surprise, it had been paid in full by Hyundai's Good Will Policy!

Stephanie has been an amazing help to both Jerry and me as we try to make this move. Had she not suggested the Hyundai Good Will Program, the cost of a very expensive move would have been that much greater.

My husband and I have enjoyed our Hyundai's for 12 years and we have never been disappointed with out vehicles or our service. Thank you, Hyundai, for your amazing workmanship, your terrific service, and thank you, Stephanie, for helping us in this extraordinary way.

Carmen M.