4.6

Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Jerry F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2020 Category: Service
they know by my name
ever one knows me and does a very go job of helping out

SP
Sunnie P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/17/2019 Category: Service
service has been awesome every visit
go out of their way to make you happy!

Robert H.
Proctor, MT
11/27/2019 Category: Service
I used to think that it was the service manager.
I have good reason to think that the engine air filter replacement was a scam.
Stephanie R B. from Green Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Good morning,
Honestly this score was deeply disturbing and upsetting to me. I take pride in what I do and was completely honest with you about your cabin filter that had a mouse nest. You questioned if it was changed at last visit on Sept 11th. It had not been, that was your engine air filter (filters air in the engine) NOT the Cabin filter (filters air in the cabin of vehicle behind glove box). The last time you had you cabin filter changed was March 7th of this year. When there is a mouse nest we always recommend changing that filter so you are not breathing that in. I will mail you your service records so you can see what all was replaced and when. I am also asking that you rescore me on the fact that I was honest with you and try to be transparent as possible. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and continue to bring your vehicle here as I do appreciate your business.

Stephanie Bauer

Bigfork, MT
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, comfortable atmosphere.
The service was completed promptly and the car looks wonderful!
Everyone in the dealership is friendly and accommodating.

Whitefish, MT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Service experience
The service department was quick and did a great job. They were very courteous. The price was also a lot better than I expected. I recommend Green Hyundai!

James B.
Great Falls, MT
11/19/2019 Category: Service
I purchased my car in Great Falls Montana and two months later, Lithia lost their Hyundai dealership here. All warranty work must be completed at either Missoula or Kalispell dealership (approx. 130-150 miles). This trip, Hyundai Corporation towed my vehicle from Great Falls Montana to Kalispell Montana (132 miles) for free based on the vehicle still being under warranty. Green Hyundai service department personnel were amazing, they had the car repaired in three days and they provided periodic updates. After dealing with both Missoula and Kalispell Hyundai service centers, hands down all warranty work will be done at Green and if I buy another Hyundai it will be from Green Hyundai.

Cynthia W.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
They always go above and beyond.

Carmen M.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
nice place, good service
I needed a oil change, and the service was great! The people were really nice, and the service took about 1 hour.

AD
Andrew&Rebecca D.
11/15/2019
Excellent Service from start to finish
We purchased a vehicle 2 years ago from the Green dealerships in Evergreen. Unfortunately that vehicle was totaled in a accident. So I called to verify our insurance coverage and the financial manager offered to have a salesman call to help us find another vehicle. Robert the salesman called us shortly afterwards. We scheduled an appointment met Robert he was great no pressure and he helped us find a beautiful new suv. Randy also had a hand in helping and Audry. These guys are personal and professional. I felt at home and like I was a true valuable customer at Green Hyundai. Thank you Robert, Randy, and Audry for all your help.

CA
Cindy A.
Phoenix, AZ
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Customers come first
Great dealership. Friendly people. Very honest too.

Carmen M.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
good service
The facility is clean and comfortable. I received good service, and everyone were pleasant and personable. NO pressure, keep up the work!

Kayla K.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2019 Category: Service

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Cars Hyundai Parts
Since it’s a dealership, prices for parts are very expensive because they are bought and shipped right from a Hyundai warehouse rather than looking around for cheaper parts. I’ve spent a whole lot of money for parts here and could have gotten them cheaper elsewhere. Labor is way overpriced compared to other places as well. I supposed that is just what you get when you go to a dealership.
Everyone is super friendly and respectful here and the communication is on point. I’ve gotten calls when they were starting work on my car and calls when it is completely finish so you know how much you should be paying for labor.
Overall, great place just be willing to throw out a few extra hundred dollars each time.
Stephanie R B. from Green Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Greetings! Thank you for your feedback! I do apologize that the repair did not take the quoted time. Having to order additional parts definitely threw a wrench into our expected finish time that resulted in keeping the vehicle overnight. I would love to make this up to you and offer you a mini detail for your vehicle and ask for your continued business! I would also ask that you please fill out the rescore survey for me and that would be much appreciated. You and your father are both a pleasure to work with! Take care,
Stephanie Your Service Advisor

Judy M.
Bigfork, MT
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant, courteous staff.
Prompt service. Easy to make appointments. I’m uncertain that one of my issues was resolved. Will continue to observe radio-phone charger function.

MA
Maria A.
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/26/2019 Category: Service
The people that work there are nice
The people are very nice there ?

RL
Richard L.
Polson, MT
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Best sales and service dealership in the area
I've had my Hyundai for over a year now and remain very satisfied with the vehicle as well as the sales and service experience at Green Hyundai. My service experiences have always been very pleasant and easy.