4.6

Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Cynthia W.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
They always go above and beyond.

Carmen M.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
nice place, good service
I needed a oil change, and the service was great! The people were really nice, and the service took about 1 hour.

CA
Cindy A.
Phoenix, AZ
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Customers come first
Great dealership. Friendly people. Very honest too.

Carmen M.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
good service
The facility is clean and comfortable. I received good service, and everyone were pleasant and personable. NO pressure, keep up the work!

Kayla K.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2019 Category: Service

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Cars Hyundai Parts
Since it’s a dealership, prices for parts are very expensive because they are bought and shipped right from a Hyundai warehouse rather than looking around for cheaper parts. I’ve spent a whole lot of money for parts here and could have gotten them cheaper elsewhere. Labor is way overpriced compared to other places as well. I supposed that is just what you get when you go to a dealership.
Everyone is super friendly and respectful here and the communication is on point. I’ve gotten calls when they were starting work on my car and calls when it is completely finish so you know how much you should be paying for labor.
Overall, great place just be willing to throw out a few extra hundred dollars each time.
Stephanie R B. from Green Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Greetings! Thank you for your feedback! I do apologize that the repair did not take the quoted time. Having to order additional parts definitely threw a wrench into our expected finish time that resulted in keeping the vehicle overnight. I would love to make this up to you and offer you a mini detail for your vehicle and ask for your continued business! I would also ask that you please fill out the rescore survey for me and that would be much appreciated. You and your father are both a pleasure to work with! Take care,
Stephanie Your Service Advisor

Judy M.
Bigfork, MT
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant, courteous staff.
Prompt service. Easy to make appointments. I’m uncertain that one of my issues was resolved. Will continue to observe radio-phone charger function.

MA
Maria A.
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/26/2019 Category: Service
The people that work there are nice
The people are very nice there 😄

RL
Richard L.
Polson, MT
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Best sales and service dealership in the area
I've had my Hyundai for over a year now and remain very satisfied with the vehicle as well as the sales and service experience at Green Hyundai. My service experiences have always been very pleasant and easy.

CJ
Carol J.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2019 Category: Service
owner of a hyundai
The staff is very friendly and happy .

EQ
Ellen Q.
Ambler, PA
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly helpful service
I was traveling across country and needed an oil change. Green Hyundai was very accommodating and gracious. If I were still in the area I would definitely return to them for servic.

Robert H.
Proctor, MT
09/13/2019 Category: Service
The service manager
The service manager is great.

Marion M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Service center is great/sales guys-not so much
You’d think if you got a used Hyundai in and were planning on reselling it, you would have a specific checklist of maintenance & new parts that would automatically be done on all the trade ins for resale: like new wipers, new tires, new brakes, new fluids, lube job, oil change, new light bulbs throughout, etc But apparently it’s up to the sales guys -not cool-should just be a standard operating procedure. Thankfully the woman in the service dept agreed with me. Stephanie is great! She is on the ball and more than willing to help out and make things right! She deserves a raise!!

KL
Kim L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Quick service, everyone was very nice and helpful. The prices are very reasonable.

RA
Robert A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Staff is super nice and dealership is very clean
We love the staff at Green Hyundai. From the show room to the parts department every one is friendly and the dealership is clean.

Debra B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient
Fast an a great car wash

08/27/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Professional Service
I had an appointment today and they got my vehicle in on time. The work was completed timely and professionally. An additional problem was found during the inspection. They brought it to my attention and ordered the parts so that the work could be completed quickly at a reasonable price.

CN
Charles N.
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/12/2019 Category: Service
took care of me as quickly as they could.
i don't normally do reviews

Mary M.

Polson, MT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Question
They were to take glue off my window ( from sales sticker) but didn’t? What can I use?
Derek D., Service Director from Green Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Greetings,
I am so sorry, I was not aware you wanted stickers removed. They come off with GooBGone or acetone and washing. And we always have a shuttle availabe for your use in the service department. Next time I would be happy to arrange that for you. It is my personal goal to make sure my customers are happy with their service! Thank you for taking the time to fill out my survey. I appreciate your business! Take care!

Stephanie Bauer Service Advisor
(406)755-5274

Jayne W.
Bigfork, MT
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Stephanie was very helpful, work was done fast and they even washed my car