Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

David M.
Lakeside, MT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Clean efficient and friendly
I received great service here, I will continue to support Hyundai to be a big advocate for your products.

EP

2021 Hyundai Palisade
03/20/2021 Category: Service

03/16/2021 Category: Service
Stephanie R B. from Green Hyundai responded on 03/20/2021

I am happy the part is in and you are scheduled. I also apologize about the confusion on getting the part ordered! I would like to ask that you rescore me on the next email I send you. It would be greatly appreciated. Look forward to seeing you on the 23rd!

Heidi Cooper

EF
Erek F.
Hamilton, MT
03/04/2021
Batmobile
After contacting several other Hyundai dealers in and out of state, I decided that Green Hyundai was the place. The initial blame for that lies with Internet Manager™ Janey. She was funny, nice, and said I could call her at any time--even at 3:25 in the morning! I haven't tried the morning call yet, but maybe I'll dare to one of these days. Eventually she employed the assistance of Tall One™ Collin to finalize the deal on a new 2021 Hyundai Kona.

Collin and I discussed comics and how Superman is overrated (my wife and I own a comic publisher) before getting to the nitty gritty of purchasing a car. Working with both Collin and Janey was an excellent experience. I let them know right off the top that I didn't need a sales pitch because I was already interested in buying their black Kona Limited, and they got on board the "buy it now" train immediately. A+ all around. Thanks guys.

Drew H.
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Stephanie was very nice and followed up on a previous review

02/23/2021 Category: Service
Slow service
Don’t expect a 20 minute oil change
Stephanie R B. from Green Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you for speaking with me today and I appreciate the feedback! We look forward to seeing you Friday for the free mini detail! Thank you also for taking the time to rescore us.

Stephanie Bauer

Michele S.
12/05/2020
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Love my new Tucson! Collin was great! Took time to show us several models of the same SUV, keeping in mind the price range we wanted to stay within. He went over all the accessories and even called to check up on us the next day.
A+

VQ
Vincent Q.
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
I loved the service department. They kept my car clean and didn't spill any oil. Sales was ok, the actual salesman was great! I test drove what I wanted and learned alot about the new hyundai features. When it came to talk to the sales manager he was quite rude. I have excellent credit and know I can get a good deal. He treated me as if that were nothing and for that I do not recommend buying a car here. Kalispell toyota treated me with better respect and the hyundai dealerships in California are far better.

Brenda H.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Excellent personal
The staff is very easy to understand, very helpful ,courteous and kind. It was so easy and they explained things about my vehicle that no one has ever taken the time to do. They were very educated and professional. I don't ever see or experience this kind of service. This company is very fortunate to have these employees.

Ray B.
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Check in was easy, work performed in a reasonable time frame.

Jack B.
Huntsville, AL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Great service and people.
The only reason I said that I would likely not return is because I live in Huntsville,Alabama.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/25/2020 Category: Service
The staff
Great friendly personnel

Roxanne M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Great Service, great car!
That you so much for your excellent care, you are family to me!