Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

2020 Hyundai Kona
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Regular service appointment
Everything was great because I he’s an appointment. However, I could see my vehicle was finished and keys brought in yet I waited at least an additional 20 or more minutes before they brought me my keys to leave.
LEE G. from Clark Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you for your feedback! We can only improve and grow with input from our customers. I'm sorry to hear it took so long from the time your vehicle was done, to the time you got your vehicle. We are already implementing a plan to make sure this doesn't happen again. Again, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

JN
Jayde N.
2021 Hyundai Kona
07/18/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is so kind!
Whenever I go there i feel so welcomed and I feel like anyone and everyone could help me! Everyone answered my questions when I originally went to buy my car there I did not feel pressure to buy it after I test drove it!
LEE G. from Clark Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy to hear you feel welcome here! I apologize for the customer service at the front desk. We can only get better when we know where a problem is.

07/18/2021 Category: Service
Helpful and pleasant
My car (purchased somewhere else) as a used vehicle was having a tire issue. They diagnosed the problem and were able to fix in short time.
LEE G. from Clark Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate your business.

Rachel B.
07/09/2021
Fix air conditioner
Terrible service. Ordered and payed for part on 6/28/2021.
This was scheduled for installation before my vacation. On 7/5 I received call wrong part. Ordering again for installation on 7/7.
Today is 7/9/2021. Now part still not here and was told maybe be 7/13/2021. 5 days into my vacation. No one cares. So what you don't have an air conditioner..
LEE G. from Clark Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you for your feedback Rachel. After speaking with you I think we both understand the situation a lot more. Thank you for taking time out of your day to speak with me.

2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
07/07/2021 Category: Service
Good Service
I haven't had any issues with Hyundai service. They are reasonable turn around times, great customer service and the waiting room is comfortable. Nothing bad to say really.
LEE G. from Clark Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you for your positive review!

John T.
Columbia Falls, MT
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Great follow up service
After speaking with Lee, the Customer Service Manager, my issues were worked out.

06/30/2021 Category: Service
Dealership is fine. Parts prices are marked up by 40% compared to online prices
Parts needed for my vehicle were quoted at $1395.66. I found the same exact oem parts online for $416.93. A whopping difference of $978.73!!!!!
LEE G. from Clark Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you for your feedback John. I have looked into this and after speaking with you I'm happy to hear you had a great experience with us last visit.

Robert R.
Polebridge, MT
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Riemer’s review
Excellent service advisor Sarah was able to diagnose a very minor problem to a TSA and correct the problem. The only thing I would suggest is the availability of a loaner car complementary for a warranty repair.
LEE G. from Clark Hyundai responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy we could assist you with your issue right away.

Robert H.
Proctor, MT
06/22/2021 Category: Service
The
Facility and the personnel.
LEE G. from Clark Hyundai responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you for your positive feedback!

2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/14/2021 Category: Service
The Service team has to be one of the best! Friendly, quick to respond to any questions and I feel very taken care of when I'm at the dealership. Heidi and Sarah are amazing!
LEE G. from Clark Hyundai responded on 06/15/2021

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for your business

Ray B.
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Always great service
LEE G. from Clark Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. I appreciate your business.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/11/2021 Category: Service
It's fixed...not really.
Was told vehicle was repaired only to have same issue return on same day as pick-up.
LEE G. from Clark Hyundai responded on 06/11/2021

Hello Daniel,
I'm very happy that we got to chat today. Thank you for your feedback and I'm happy to hear you were happy with our service in the way we handled everything. I undrstand that some of the procedures for diagnosing issues on newer vehicles take time. Thank you for being patient and understanding.

LEE G. from Clark Hyundai responded on 06/11/2021

Dear Customer,
I'm sorry that we have not excelled in our service with you. I will be in contact ASAP. Thank you for your feedback

LEE G. from Clark Hyundai responded on 06/23/2021

I'm very glad we got to chat. Thank you for your business

LEE G. from Clark Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

Thanks for speaking with Sarah today, sounds like everything is coming together! Thank you for your business

05/31/2021 Category: Service
Everyone I dealt with at this dealership was great. Fixed my problem in a timely manner and even charged less than they estimated. Will definitely call them again when I need service work done.
LEE G. from Clark Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you very much for your feedback. We strive for exceptional service.

BE
Brittany E.
Trego, MT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Horrible service experience
Had a very bad experience with this service center on Monday. I had called about getting a new headlight bulb put into my Santa Fe, and they told me to come on over. I sat in the service center for over an hour because they were waiting on a bulb. I had appointments so I told them I had to leave and then would be back in a few hours. They told me they would have the bulb by the time I got back and it would take about 5 minutes. I got back about 3 hours later and sat another 45 minutes. I finally went to talk to the lady at the front about why it was taking so long. She was very rude and said that when we got back they still had not received the bulb so they had to re order it. The lady was not pleasant to work with, and if they knew they didn’t have the bulb they shouldnt of told me to come in. (I had told them over the phone what car I was in). They also offered a different customer next to me a discount and appologized for her service taking so long, but did not offer me a discount. I will never bring my service back to them and I would not recommend them to any of my friends or family.
LEE G. from Clark Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Good morning Brittany,
I'm very sorry to hear that you had a less than exceptional experience with us. As a team we strive for nothing less than a great experience at our service center. I greatly appreciate your feed. I have attempted to contact you and would love to communicate about your experience and see how we can improve.

David M.
Lakeside, MT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Clean efficient and friendly
I received great service here, I will continue to support Hyundai to be a big advocate for your products.

EP