Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5
Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Roxanne M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Great Service, great car!
That you so much for your excellent care, you are family to me!

Judy M.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
05/31/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
My car was serviced in a timely manner while I waited in a pleasant, clean waiting area.

05/25/2020 Category: Service
Service performed as needed and in a very timely manner
When I described my situation to the maintenance rep she seemed to know what the issue was right away and got me in to see a technician also right away and got me taken care of right away

Danny S.
MT
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
05/06/2020 Category: Service
The convenience of dropping off after hours and the helpful staff when I need answers
My advisor kept me informed and I was shuttled to get my car. Very pleased with staff and work performed

Marion M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/29/2020 Category: Service
Best service! Wish they could work on my other car too!
Fast, on the ball-found a nest of baby mice that could of been a disaster if it had been left there! Super nice people! Didn’t rape my pocketbook for getting the mice removed. Amazing perfect service! Everyone is great there but Stephanie gives amazingly great customer service!!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and check up
Service is always thorough and efficient. Service department employees friendly and capable.

DT

Jerry F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2020 Category: Service
they know by my name
ever one knows me and does a very go job of helping out

SP
Sunnie P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/17/2019 Category: Service
service has been awesome every visit
go out of their way to make you happy!

Robert H.
Proctor, MT
11/27/2019 Category: Service
I used to think that it was the service manager.
I have good reason to think that the engine air filter replacement was a scam.
Stephanie R B. from Green Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Good morning,
Honestly this score was deeply disturbing and upsetting to me. I take pride in what I do and was completely honest with you about your cabin filter that had a mouse nest. You questioned if it was changed at last visit on Sept 11th. It had not been, that was your engine air filter (filters air in the engine) NOT the Cabin filter (filters air in the cabin of vehicle behind glove box). The last time you had you cabin filter changed was March 7th of this year. When there is a mouse nest we always recommend changing that filter so you are not breathing that in. I will mail you your service records so you can see what all was replaced and when. I am also asking that you rescore me on the fact that I was honest with you and try to be transparent as possible. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and continue to bring your vehicle here as I do appreciate your business.

Stephanie Bauer
Your Service Advisor

Stephanie R B. from Green Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Sending rescore again

Judy M.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, comfortable atmosphere.
The service was completed promptly and the car looks wonderful!
Everyone in the dealership is friendly and accommodating.

Whitefish, MT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Service experience
The service department was quick and did a great job. They were very courteous. The price was also a lot better than I expected. I recommend Green Hyundai!

James B.
Great Falls, MT
11/19/2019 Category: Service
I purchased my car in Great Falls Montana and two months later, Lithia lost their Hyundai dealership here. All warranty work must be completed at either Missoula or Kalispell dealership (approx. 130-150 miles). This trip, Hyundai Corporation towed my vehicle from Great Falls Montana to Kalispell Montana (132 miles) for free based on the vehicle still being under warranty. Green Hyundai service department personnel were amazing, they had the car repaired in three days and they provided periodic updates. After dealing with both Missoula and Kalispell Hyundai service centers, hands down all warranty work will be done at Green and if I buy another Hyundai it will be from Green Hyundai.

Cynthia W.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
They always go above and beyond.

Carmen M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/18/2019 Category: Service
nice place, good service
I needed a oil change, and the service was great! The people were really nice, and the service took about 1 hour.