Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

BR

VQ
Vincent Q.
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
I loved the service department. They kept my car clean and didn't spill any oil. Sales was ok, the actual salesman was great! I test drove what I wanted and learned alot about the new hyundai features. When it came to talk to the sales manager he was quite rude. I have excellent credit and know I can get a good deal. He treated me as if that were nothing and for that I do not recommend buying a car here. Kalispell toyota treated me with better respect and the hyundai dealerships in California are far better.

Brenda H.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Excellent personal
The staff is very easy to understand, very helpful ,courteous and kind. It was so easy and they explained things about my vehicle that no one has ever taken the time to do. They were very educated and professional. I don't ever see or experience this kind of service. This company is very fortunate to have these employees.

Ray B.
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Check in was easy, work performed in a reasonable time frame.

Jack B.
Huntsville, AL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Great service and people.
The only reason I said that I would likely not return is because I live in Huntsville,Alabama.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/25/2020 Category: Service
The staff
Great friendly personnel

Roxanne M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Great Service, great car!
That you so much for your excellent care, you are family to me!

Judy M.
Bigfork, MT
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
05/31/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
My car was serviced in a timely manner while I waited in a pleasant, clean waiting area.

05/25/2020 Category: Service
Service performed as needed and in a very timely manner
When I described my situation to the maintenance rep she seemed to know what the issue was right away and got me in to see a technician also right away and got me taken care of right away

Danny S.
MT
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
05/06/2020 Category: Service
The convenience of dropping off after hours and the helpful staff when I need answers
My advisor kept me informed and I was shuttled to get my car. Very pleased with staff and work performed

Marion M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/29/2020 Category: Service
Best service! Wish they could work on my other car too!
Fast, on the ball-found a nest of baby mice that could of been a disaster if it had been left there! Super nice people! Didn’t rape my pocketbook for getting the mice removed. Amazing perfect service! Everyone is great there but Stephanie gives amazingly great customer service!!

Bigfork, MT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and check up
Service is always thorough and efficient. Service department employees friendly and capable.

DT

Jerry F.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2020 Category: Service
they know by my name
ever one knows me and does a very go job of helping out