2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
explanation of problem was to the point diagnosed quickly and service was in a timely manner
dealership did a good job for us

09/13/2018 Category: Service
D Shepherd
More communication needed.
Derek D., Service Director from Green Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Greetings! I am sorry that the repair took longer than expected. The technician underestimated the time of the repair. We would like to offer you a free oil change service as an apology and ask that you please rescore our service advisor with all 5s.

Derek Drish

Great customer Service!

Tracey S.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Larry Stolte
Great place for service and always has been ............. couldn't be better

Bigfork, MT
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Personnel was nice and really went out of their way to make you feel welcome
They made a person feel important great experience

Shannon M.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Shannon
The service department was great and the young lady Stephanie was awesome. She went above and beyond to help with our extended warranty work we needed to have completed.

2018 Hyundai Kona
08/22/2018 Category: Service

2013 Hyundai Accent
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Loved the new Dealership service was good

AC
Aaron C.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Had my oil change performed. Vehicle was checked over and cleaned. Very nice!

EJ
Eugene J.
Eureka, MT
08/01/2018 Category: Service
great personalities, great service
I live 75 miles from this dealer, so my time is limited when I travel to Kalispell. I can count on quick, reliable service with no hassle and staff with great personalities. They make you feel like an old valued friend. It is the people there that make this the best place to have your vehicle serviced.

Bernice B.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
I always have a wonderful experience with the service department. They get me in right away, take care of the vehicle and I leave with it washed nice and clean. The team have all been friendly and helpful. I've been going to Green Hyundai now for 2 of my vehicles and love the assistance and happy environment. Thank you all for your knowledge and wonderful work!

Columbia Falls, MT
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Lovely new building
The service was excellent-fast and prompt

Justin S.
Condon, MT
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Atmosphere
These guys are truly great and so friendly! I'm glad that we bought our first car from this dealership. They are always ready to meet our needs immediately with a friendly smile & a handshake. Two thumbs up for Hyndai!!

Shawn B.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people
Service is quick and they treat you well.

Debra B.
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly an helpful staff..
Love my Santa Fe great car! Always receive help anytime I need it ..

Charlene W.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Love Green Hyundai
The minute I walk through the door I feel "so" special. They make you feel like you're a relative or family member. I love the staff, the work they do is always the best. Their rates are very reasonable and I would never take my car anywhere but here. I previously owed 2 Honda's - after owning a Hyundai I can't imagine owning anything else but a Hyundai. Thanks everyone at Green Hyundai....
you're the BEST !!!

Bigfork, MT
2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly service.

Tracey S.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
The Best
Have always had great service.

John H.
Whitefish, MT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Dept
I had a complete detail performed on my Santa Fe and it looks brand new, though 5 years old. Several friends commented on the appearance after I picked it up. I also had air filters (cabin and engine) installed as well as an oil change. I was given a loaner and the job was finished ahead of the promised time. I would highly recommend Green Hyundai.

SA
Sue A.
Polson, MT
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Very Attentive
This service department is really good and do a through and thoughtful service. I am disappointed though with Hyundai and their delay to make recall parts available. I have been waiting for over a year for a known issue with the radio/GPS module and a replacement. And there is another recall on a temperature sensor but my dealer service can't get one for me.

MT
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Helpful friendly staff, timely service.