05/28/2019 Category: Service
Green Hyundai has great customer service from their salesman and their service staff

Tanner M.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Stephanie is a gem and possibly the most helpful service desk person I have had the pleasure of dealing with.

2012 Hyundai Veracruz
05/21/2019 Category: Service
none
none

Babb, MT
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Ok
I would like to have been told that my service contact was up before the oil change started. I was not expecting to pay for the service

Michela S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Service!
Our car was serviced quickly and efficiently and Stephanie kept us apprised of what was happening with our car. The final cost was very reasonable.

Mary M.

Arthur K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Good job!
Pleasant, efficient service. On time. No delays. Was done when they said it would be done.

Michela S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Staff
Amazing customer service! Stephanie was very kind and thoughtful. All of the staff I had a chance to meet we're friendly and helpful!

Danny S.
04/21/2019 Category: Service
service remains excellent
went in for basic simple question out 45 minutes later with answer

Madeline L.
Somers, MT
04/17/2019
Customer Service
What an amazing experience - refreshing! They will do their absolute best to match you to a car with all of your needs.

Lisa S.
Marion, MT
04/16/2019 Category: Service
In for a recall...We did not feel welcome
We were unsure if our car had been worked as no one told us what they did, other than they washed the car. It was much cleaner. The mechanic refused to answer a question we had regarding what they did and told us to schedule another appointment. It took multiple visits and a phone call (which we did not get a call back) to get our appt. scheduled. We were told that is common for the engine in our Santa Fe to lose up to a quart of oil between oil changes. We found that not to be true. We were told that the engine warranty was 60,000 miles and we later found out that it was actually 120,000. We really felt uncomfortable and unwelcome by the service dept. Derek, the service dept. manager later cleared many things up for us. But I had to ask to speak to a manager to get questions answered.
Derek D., Service Director from Green Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Greetings,
I apologize about any confusion. Your vehicle had the recall done, which is a software update to the computer in the vehicle. Unfortunately, mechanics do not typically answer questions directly, but I do see we have you scheduled for your oil consumption test which is great and we are happy to address your needs! I apologize for any feelings of being uncomfortable or unwelcome as that is never my intention! I do hope that an olive branch can be extended as I always seek to find a solution for every customer. To clarify on your warranty, there was information not immediately known and I am happy to go over in further detail your vehicle's warranty upon your arrival at your appointment.

I do ask that you please rescore the survey and again I hope to make you a satisfied customer! See you soon!

Stephanie Bauer
Service Advisor
(406)755-5274

RL
Richard L.
Polson, MT
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great place to have your car serviced.
Why bother going elsewhere if you have a Hyundai?

KG
Kalyn G.
Polson, MT
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is Amazing
They always provide the best customer service, they understand your wants and needs and never settle, they are above and beyond what a dealership should be.

04/07/2019 Category: Service
Recall and Tire Change
Initially had a hard time setting up an appointment. Two days in a row we were put through to the shop and no one answered the phone. Other than that everything went well, good service and a really nice waiting room is provided.

TL
Travis L.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
They found the issue with my car immediately versus the dealer I bought my car from who thought it was tires!
They got me in within a couple days fixed the problem within 4-5 hours!
I l

Sarah M.
2014 Hyundai Accent
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Everything was done quickly and I was helped with pricing new tires. They also washed my car and put windshield wipers on that I forgot to do myself.
Great service, thank you so much! I was also able to bring my laptop and work while in the waiting area using their Wifi.

Libby, MT

Nice facility

2018 Hyundai Accent
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Clean and friendly
The service center always had a friendly staff and they give me a car was every time I get an oil change which is an added bonus