Latest Review almost 3 years ago

Kamil A.
Suitland, MD
09/08/2017
Excellent Customer Service
I was highly impressed with the Manager Mac and the Lead mechanic how they replaced a defective starter for my 2003 Honda Element

SG
Shaun G.
04/24/2017
The tire guys at the shop.
These dudes installed tires (which are enexpensive, so If you're on a budget, it helps out tremendously) and when they installed em, they put the lugs on way too tight. I tried to take em offa week later to change my brakes and I couldnt get em off. Im not some weak guy. I've done my own brakes on all of my cars for the past 18 years. I even used an electric impact wrench to try and get em off. Would not work. I went back to the exxon ans these dudes tell me that it couldnt have been them. I was like this was last week and I come to yall all the time. I even brought up the conversations we had while they were doing my tires. Still, they pretended it wasnt them. One dude even said "well Audi lugs self tighten". I was dying. Please dont play me like Im some dumb millenial who has no idea about cars. I wasnt asking for any money back, just loosen the lugs some so that I can tighen em back up to normal specs.

If people cant own up to their mistakes instead of lying to them, I'd probably come back and keep spending my money with them... But these dudes? Come on... Bama told me that Audi lugs self tighten and then reminded me to tighten em back up when I was about to leave. I thought they were supposed to self tighten while Im driving lol

CX
Chuck X.
Lexus GS 300
09/07/2016 Category: Service
Chuck said this business did what they said, they would do. He said they did a good job and were on time.

AL
Anthony L.
09/07/2016 Category: Service
Anthony said he had no issues with the vehicle.

Dionna D.
Nissan Sentra
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Dionna said the service was quick. She would like the business to keep up the good work.

AG
Alan G.
Pontiac G6
08/24/2016 Category: Service
Alan said the service provided by the business was good, quick and he was very satisfied.

FB
Frederick B.
Annapolis, MD
Subaru Impreza
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Frederick said they did a good job and they saved him money by not replacing parts that were not needed. It was good and efficient service and he was pleased.

MK
Marie K.
Nissan Rogue
08/18/2016 Category: Service
Marie said she has used the business before and feels they are pretty good. She will use them again.

DU
David U.
08/18/2016 Category: Service
David said they did a great job and he was in and out.

Briyana M.
08/17/2016 Category: Service
Briyana said there was not one thing wrong with the service at this business.

Jason M.
Chrysler Pacifica
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Jason said the employees at this business were nice and provided good service.

AK
Abigail K.
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Abigail said this was her second visit with the business and they had good service. They were respectful and the service was finished in a timely manner.

CK
Charmaine K.
08/11/2016 Category: Service
Charmaine said she would recommend this business.

Al M.
Dodge Charger
08/07/2016 Category: Service
Al said this business was quick and convenient.

EP
Elsie P.
08/05/2016 Category: Service
Elsie said she was treated well and with respect. She did not have to wait and they repaired her vehicle on time. She will definitely come back in the future.