AH
Abigail H.
FIAT 500
04/03/2019
Always friendly and solid
I love Green Light for the people, the great care of my car, and their fairness in pricing. It’s a pleasure to bring my car in for what it needs.

Miguel R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/02/2019
Great service and knowledge. Price is right!!
Nick and Rob are the best mechanics in the area their knowledge exceed my expectations and the price is always right.
They’re always friendly and jobs get done in a time frame they projected .
I will always recommend their service .

Thanks !!

BL
Bill L.
03/24/2019
Responsive, economical oil change
I made my appointment over the internet and it was smooth and the price very reasonable. Upon pick up, I was also told that my rear brake pads and rotors needed replacing soon. I asked how much was left on the pads and how far the rotors are past re-use. The receptionist didn't know and just said that they always order new rotors with new pads. Maybe I need that but on the higher-end brakes I have, it might make good economic sense to have the rotors refaced and reused. We will see. Also, the on-board diagnostics indicated plenty of pad life. I'll have to check things myself visually when I take off the winter tires next week.

Brigg M.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Brigg said the staff completed the service in a timely manner, and at a good price.

SE
Sukie E.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Sukie said she would like for the business to be open on the weekends.

Stephen W.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said Nic was friendly and to the point. He also stated he was pleasantly surprised the service was done the same day he brought his vehicle in.

Charles S.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the staff members are good guys. They are quick and very helpful.

GW
Gary W.
Richardson, TX
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the service was outstanding, prompt and accurate. He was given a quote and they even came in under the quote.

Bob B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the staff at this business did a great job. The service was great. He liked that he was able to talk directly with the person repairing his vehicle. It was fantastic.

GC
Gregg C.
02/05/2019
Untrustworthy, Unreliable and Disloyal
I'll never do business with Green Light Garage again and will urge friends, neighbors and colleagues to avoid it like a plague ship. After scheduling an appointment (six days in advance), I made arrangements to be without my vehicle for 1.5 days (the period of time Green Light Garage told me they needed for the job). On the day, I arrived at 8:00 AM but Nick told me the shop would be closed due to inclement weather. No worries, I said. We agreed that I would bring it in the following morning. When I arrived 2/5/19 to drop off my car, I was told "we can't get to it until next week" and was advised to reschedule. I'd re-confirmed this appointment that same morning via telephone so this was a jolt. It's a rotten feeling to be left holding the bag like that, and reprehensible for an auto shop to have arrant disregard for people's work schedules and the pickup/dropoff rides they arrange to cover an auto repair commitment. Nick broke his word. And when people show you who they are, believe them. According to a review found on another site, Green Light Garage has employed this tactic before so take your business elsewhere before it happens to you. It's a civic duty to spread the word about bad businesses like this one. Green Light Garage's ad slogan should be, "We value our time more than yours because our customers are suckers and schmucks."

CE
Chris E.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/26/2019
A job well done
They go out of their way to make sure the job is well done and you are satisfied.

PD
Peter D.
Lexus RX 400h
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Peter said the employees were polite. They were not over zealous. They provided really good service.

Sonaya M.
Subaru Impreza
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Sonaya said the staff was very helpful, and provided good service.

John S.
Volkswagen EuroVan
01/19/2019
Great work, great people!
Excellent service and people.

KK
Kathleen K.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kathleen said that she loves the staff. They're awesome, they're amazing, and she can really trust them, because they're honest.