GC
Gregg C.
02/05/2019
Untrustworthy, Unreliable and Disloyal
I'll never do business with Green Light Garage again and will urge friends, neighbors and colleagues to avoid it like a plague ship. After scheduling an appointment (six days in advance), I made arrangements to be without my vehicle for 1.5 days (the period of time Green Light Garage told me they needed for the job). On the day, I arrived at 8:00 AM but Nick told me the shop would be closed due to inclement weather. No worries, I said. We agreed that I would bring it in the following morning. When I arrived 2/5/19 to drop off my car, I was told "we can't get to it until next week" and was advised to reschedule. I'd re-confirmed this appointment that same morning via telephone so this was a jolt. It's a rotten feeling to be left holding the bag like that, and reprehensible for an auto shop to have arrant disregard for people's work schedules and the pickup/dropoff rides they arrange to cover an auto repair commitment. Nick broke his word. And when people show you who they are, believe them. According to a review found on another site, Green Light Garage has employed this tactic before so take your business elsewhere before it happens to you. It's a civic duty to spread the word about bad businesses like this one. Green Light Garage's ad slogan should be, "We value our time more than yours because our customers are suckers and schmucks."

WM
Wendy M.
09/23/2017
Not Honest
Had a lower ball joint replaced on my 96 Honda Civic and felt that their quoted price of approx.$200 to be resonable. However, There was an issue with removing my after market lugnuts and not having the key to remove them. I don't believe they are being honest with me claiming it took them two additional hours at $115 an hour to remove the four lugnuts. They claimed that they had to drill them out. This was not the case. I eventually found all four of them inside my Honda and put them back on my tire. When I went to talk to them about this they kept giving me excuses of additional things that they did to consume for that two extra hours they charged me for but none were substantial such as they had to move my car into the shop. This should not adjust their quoted price to me. They showed me the socket that they used to remove my lugnuts and this doesn't seem to me that it took them two additional hours for them to remove not to mention the time stamp on my phone from when they called me asking for the lugnuts key to remove them until the time stamp on my phone when they called me to tell me the work was done and I could pick up my car was not even two hours of time. I was sent away told that they woud call me after speaking to the owner about this. It has almost been a week and I am still awaiting their call.

PM
Paula M.
Buick Skylark
01/22/2016
Pretty awesome!
They fit me in within a few days. No surprises, I was charged exactly what they quoted me on the phone and it was very close to what the average cost is for this repair. They finished the work within 24 hours and even gave me a ride to work. I will definitely use them for any future repairs.

GM
Love ❤️ these guys!

SE
Sheryl E.
09/16/2020
Professional work executed at an affordable price on schedule
Nick is always very personable and well-informed. He spends the time to go over your vehicles issues and work out a suitable affordable plan. He has depth in his crew that gives them a lot of knowledge in dealing with my vehicles.
Nick worked with this same business with his father and understands his client please and our BAINBRIDGE community.
I have older vintage cars that sometimes get a little glitchy. Nick or Rob will always take the time to dig in and get to the bottom of the problem. Not being a mechanical person, I really appreciate their honesty and transparency. Highly recommend

SA
Suzanne A.
Volvo V50
09/16/2020
Great!
The service is cheerful, helpful, and expert. They all go out of their way to make the experience a really good job.

KF
Karen F.
09/15/2020
The best
Fast. Trustworthy. Local. Good people

Mike L.
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they do great work on his vehicle each time he takes it in. Good customer service.

OS
Owen S.
Volvo S60
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Owen said the experience of being a customer there is really smooth. He talks a lot with Nick about vehicle and its a good experience.

CG
Carolyn G.
Buick LeSabre
09/11/2020
Wonderful!
As usual, the "boys" did a great job - this time dealing with a flat tire on one of my cars. Brewster came to my house to pump up the tire; I then drove it down to the garage where new tires were installed. They, then, drove the car back to my house, personal delivery. Where else can one find totally honest and friendly service, as well as such ethical and thoughtful help? Not another garage that I know of! Thank you for Greenlight Garage existing and for Nick, Brewster, and Rob being there!!

Michael B.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/10/2020
great service. honest business people!
Always helpful with answers to my questions and great at their profession.

AH
Albert H.
Honda Civic Si
09/09/2020
Honda Civic repairs
Greenlight Garage provides quick quotes and offers competitive pricing. Work is professional and quick. Communication is great!!!!
It's so nice to work with mechanics you can TRUST. Our whole family fleet is serviced there (5 cars)!

RT
Ryan T.
Washington
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said that they communicate well. They're proactive about addressing potential maintenance issues. They offer a large range of choices on how to proceed.

Roger S.
Nissan NV
08/20/2020
Professional, Fast, Fair Pricing, Friendly, knowledgeable,
The staff is very friendly. They are very knowledgeable about all types of vehicles. The cost for any of their services or repairs is fair. They do quality work, fast and efficient. I feel like if I ever have a problem with one of my vehicles, it is really never a problem because Greenlight Garage staff can take care of it. Thank you to the GreenLight Garage staff!

Richard G.
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he comes to them for many different situations, they're serviceable, fast, friendly, and efficient.