GC
Gregg C.
02/05/2019
Untrustworthy, Unreliable and Disloyal
I'll never do business with Green Light Garage again and will urge friends, neighbors and colleagues to avoid it like a plague ship. After scheduling an appointment (six days in advance), I made arrangements to be without my vehicle for 1.5 days (the period of time Green Light Garage told me they needed for the job). On the day, I arrived at 8:00 AM but Nick told me the shop would be closed due to inclement weather. No worries, I said. We agreed that I would bring it in the following morning. When I arrived 2/5/19 to drop off my car, I was told "we can't get to it until next week" and was advised to reschedule. I'd re-confirmed this appointment that same morning via telephone so this was a jolt. It's a rotten feeling to be left holding the bag like that, and reprehensible for an auto shop to have arrant disregard for people's work schedules and the pickup/dropoff rides they arrange to cover an auto repair commitment. Nick broke his word. And when people show you who they are, believe them. According to a review found on another site, Green Light Garage has employed this tactic before so take your business elsewhere before it happens to you. It's a civic duty to spread the word about bad businesses like this one. Green Light Garage's ad slogan should be, "We value our time more than yours because our customers are suckers and schmucks."

WM
Wendy M.
09/23/2017
Not Honest
Had a lower ball joint replaced on my 96 Honda Civic and felt that their quoted price of approx.$200 to be resonable. However, There was an issue with removing my after market lugnuts and not having the key to remove them. I don't believe they are being honest with me claiming it took them two additional hours at $115 an hour to remove the four lugnuts. They claimed that they had to drill them out. This was not the case. I eventually found all four of them inside my Honda and put them back on my tire. When I went to talk to them about this they kept giving me excuses of additional things that they did to consume for that two extra hours they charged me for but none were substantial such as they had to move my car into the shop. This should not adjust their quoted price to me. They showed me the socket that they used to remove my lugnuts and this doesn't seem to me that it took them two additional hours for them to remove not to mention the time stamp on my phone from when they called me asking for the lugnuts key to remove them until the time stamp on my phone when they called me to tell me the work was done and I could pick up my car was not even two hours of time. I was sent away told that they woud call me after speaking to the owner about this. It has almost been a week and I am still awaiting their call.

PM
Paula M.
Buick Skylark
01/22/2016
Pretty awesome!
They fit me in within a few days. No surprises, I was charged exactly what they quoted me on the phone and it was very close to what the average cost is for this repair. They finished the work within 24 hours and even gave me a ride to work. I will definitely use them for any future repairs.

LR
Leonard R.
Honda Civic Si
04/06/2020 Category: Service
Leonard said they have great customer service.

Carolyn M.
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Carolyn said they are the best and they do an amazing job.

Caleb M.
04/01/2020
Quick communication
I needed a couple things done to my car so I emailed. Got an email back quickly and it was fixed up in no time. Would strongly recommend!

NJ
Nels J.
04/01/2020
This time the Jeep
Been going there for years, they fix them good, always.

SG
Stefan G.
Lexus HS 250h
03/24/2020
Always love the service we get from Greenlight!
We love that we have a mechanic that we can trust will always do a great job at a great price. Thank you!

CG
Carolyn G.
Mercury Villager
03/23/2020
Prompt, friendly, excellent service
Nick and Rob are always ready to help with my cars. Their commitment to helping me is fabulous and so appreciated, whenever there is something wrong with one of my cars - even if it's something strange!
We are so lucky to have this garage on the Island with such honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable people there! They are always there to help and need to be used as your "go-to" garage!
Thank you always!!
Carolyn Goad

LC
Lori C.
03/20/2020
Excellent service all around!
Took our car in to Greenlight Garage for a brake check and repair. Car ended up needing front and rear brakes as well as minor fixes on the front and rear axles. Nick handled these with ease and was able to drop off and pick us up as well. Awesome customer service from a local business. We just found our new car repair garage!

Andrew M.
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff provide great service and they were always friendly.

Mike D.
Ford C-Max Energi
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Mike said that the staff is fast, efficient, knowledgeable and polite.

Matt R.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Matt said that the work he wanted done was complicated, they promised to get it done and went above and beyond to do so. He appreciates this.

GS
Galen S.
03/05/2020
Our family mechanics
Awesome service and friendly staff. Nic and Rob are the best. Thanks guys!

Marisa S.
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Marisa said this business is excellent and the service is wonderful.