GC
Gregg C.
02/05/2019
Untrustworthy, Unreliable and Disloyal
I'll never do business with Green Light Garage again and will urge friends, neighbors and colleagues to avoid it like a plague ship. After scheduling an appointment (six days in advance), I made arrangements to be without my vehicle for 1.5 days (the period of time Green Light Garage told me they needed for the job). On the day, I arrived at 8:00 AM but Nick told me the shop would be closed due to inclement weather. No worries, I said. We agreed that I would bring it in the following morning. When I arrived 2/5/19 to drop off my car, I was told "we can't get to it until next week" and was advised to reschedule. I'd re-confirmed this appointment that same morning via telephone so this was a jolt. It's a rotten feeling to be left holding the bag like that, and reprehensible for an auto shop to have arrant disregard for people's work schedules and the pickup/dropoff rides they arrange to cover an auto repair commitment. Nick broke his word. And when people show you who they are, believe them. According to a review found on another site, Green Light Garage has employed this tactic before so take your business elsewhere before it happens to you. It's a civic duty to spread the word about bad businesses like this one. Green Light Garage's ad slogan should be, "We value our time more than yours because our customers are suckers and schmucks."

WM
Wendy M.
09/23/2017
Not Honest
Had a lower ball joint replaced on my 96 Honda Civic and felt that their quoted price of approx.$200 to be resonable. However, There was an issue with removing my after market lugnuts and not having the key to remove them. I don't believe they are being honest with me claiming it took them two additional hours at $115 an hour to remove the four lugnuts. They claimed that they had to drill them out. This was not the case. I eventually found all four of them inside my Honda and put them back on my tire. When I went to talk to them about this they kept giving me excuses of additional things that they did to consume for that two extra hours they charged me for but none were substantial such as they had to move my car into the shop. This should not adjust their quoted price to me. They showed me the socket that they used to remove my lugnuts and this doesn't seem to me that it took them two additional hours for them to remove not to mention the time stamp on my phone from when they called me asking for the lugnuts key to remove them until the time stamp on my phone when they called me to tell me the work was done and I could pick up my car was not even two hours of time. I was sent away told that they woud call me after speaking to the owner about this. It has almost been a week and I am still awaiting their call.

PM
Paula M.
Buick Skylark
01/22/2016
Pretty awesome!
They fit me in within a few days. No surprises, I was charged exactly what they quoted me on the phone and it was very close to what the average cost is for this repair. They finished the work within 24 hours and even gave me a ride to work. I will definitely use them for any future repairs.

Miguel R.
12/05/2019
Honest and great service!!
There is no question about this shop, run by the best knowledgeable technicians and alway treat people right !!

Stephany S.
Volvo V60 Cross Country
12/04/2019
Professional, efficient, honest service

Devi H.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Devi said the employees at this facility were kind, respectful, very personable, very gracious, very friendly. She stated they took the time to educate her on what they did and why. She said they even dropped her off at home and then picked her up again to pick up her vehicle.

PD
Paul D.
11/22/2019
Great and thorough service!
Great and thorough service! Always appreciate their care and professionalism.

Charles W.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Charles said he has been going to this business for 4 years. He has an older vehicle and appreciates how the technicians work with him to keep it running without spending too much.

AH
Abigail H.
FIAT 500X
11/12/2019
A true partner in car maintenance
Greenlight is always enthusiastic about being my partner in keeping my cars in tip-top shape. They're knowledgeable, and are good at communicating options and offering recommendations. They have never done anything unnecessary, and I am always happy to receive their very fair bills. It is always obvious that they love what they do.

Arlo B.
Subaru Legacy
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Arlo said the service was good.

Kimberly S.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/08/2019
Service and options
Thanks for your excellent service and the great options you offered regarding less expensive options regarding replacement tires and your advice about the brakes! You and your team are great!

MA
Mike A.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike's wife. She said that they needed work to be done quickly. They were very accommodating. It is expensive but very reliable. She is very pleased with everything they've ever done. They are a very nice business.

PA
Pam A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/25/2019
Great Customer Service!!
They are always helpful and open regarding answering questions regarding your autos.

10/22/2019
Professional and fair
Did a great job finding the problem and respected input from my brother who is a mechanic in anoher state. They gave me more information to help clarify why their recommendations conflicted with my brothers and I was able to make the right choice based on all the information presented. In the end my brother agreed their recommendations was the right way to go.

LD
Luke D.
10/19/2019
Best service.
Honest, reasonable, fast, friendly and helpful.
How is this possible? Don’t know.

Christina C.
10/19/2019
too long for oil change
I left my car at 9 and was told it would be ready by noon, which is already a lot of time for an oil change. it wasn’t ready till 2 pm. The reason i was told was they didn’t have the right oil filter. The disconnect was that when i visited the garage days before to ask if they worked on my make of car they said yes, many of them. However, everyone was very nice.

PK
Pam K.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Pam said she was very pleased with the business and what they do and how they handle their facility.

Doug H.
Volkswagen Touareg
10/15/2019
Snow tires
I stopped by at 8am to ask if they could change my summer for my winter tires. Returned at 10:45- work was done by noon.

Bill H.
Washington
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the employees were good and he would recommend the business for service.

John G.
Toyota Sequoia
10/09/2019
Prompt, courteous, professional
Great local shop that’s been keeping our newer and older cars running for years. Definitely recommend them.