KEVIN B.
04/11/2019
Quality work for a good price
Fair and friendly Don’t have to worry about getting ripped off makes a difference thank you Jim and Sandy

TT
Tyler T.
Ontario, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the service was proficient and he appreciated how helpful and communicative the staff was.

KY
KEVIN Y.
04/08/2019
The best
Greens is the best. The owner is a great guy but needs to trim mustache

MILLIE S.
Corona, CA
04/07/2019
I appreciate that Greens Auto Tech personnel offer excellent advice and great service. My family and I have been clients for over 20 years. We appreciate their helpfulness and great service. We know that our vehicles will continue to provide reliable service as the result of their interventions.

SL
SEAN L.
04/06/2019
Great service and expertise
Always fair and trustworthy service

GS
GLENDA S.
Montclair, CA
04/02/2019
special place
fast service but efficient. I don't take my car any where else for services.

DN
DON N.
Alta Loma, CA
03/22/2019
My go to Auto shop
Great friendly service as usual from Greens and quality work!

RE
RYAN E.
Always the best!!!
I love this shop! Jim and Sandy are great. Excellent quality of work and follow up.
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Ryan. We appreciate your business & appreciate all the referrals.

AP
ANDI P.
CA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Excellent customer service!
They have created a regular. I will be back and will recommend to anyone in the inland empire. Thanks so much Green auto tech!
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 03/22/2019

Yay, thank you Andi! Love FJs. Thank you for the gift cards too.

BC
BRIAN C.
03/21/2019
I appreciated you helping me with my truck. I will reccomend your services to all.

Thanks,

Brian
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 03/22/2019

Glad we could help. No more belt squeak. Recommendations are always welcome.

CRAIG H.
Toyota Tundra
03/15/2019
Credibility and trustworthiness.
Greens does what they say they will do and when they say they will do it, always at a fair price. They are all about the peace of mind.
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you. I know we are not always the cheapest but we use quailty parts to keep your truck running.

Greens Auto Tech
Sandy & Jim

BD
BRENT D.
03/14/2019
Great Customer Service
We have been going to Green‘s Auto for many years now and have referred several of our friends to them as well. They always do a great job servicing our vehicles with honesty and integrity. We know when we leave their shop, they will stand behind all repairs made. Too bad more businesses aren’t like this today.

Sandy & Jim

GH
GREG H.
Corona, CA
03/12/2019
Best repair shop ever!
The Green's are awesome! They do the job right the first time. Prices are reasonable and they don't do work that isn't necessary. Honest, hard working, nice people. You can't find a better place to have your car repaired!
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks guys, appreciate your comments too!

PM
PAUL M.
Ram Pickup
03/11/2019
Quality work
Reliable, efficient work. Been a customer for over 22 years and they have expertly serviced everything I have owned; foreign, domestic, muscle cars. I have had major and minor services there with, always, good results. Fair prices and honest service! They use quality parts and their mechanics are all long term emloyees.
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 03/22/2019

23 years in business :) & many more years as friends. Thank you for the nice compliment.

CU
CHUCK U.
Covina, CA
Chrysler Sebring
03/09/2019
Green’s is Awesome !!
I just recently broken my timing belt on my vehicle. Water pump started leaking and I had a problem with a trans leak. I was going back to work in a week after a medical leave when this happened. Jim and Sandy had not only identified my problem but had my car back to me so that I would be able to go to work ! Great job at an affordable price !! Thanks Jim and Sandy !!