MARYANNE S.
Lexus RC 350
09/06/2019
Thx
Front office people great, estimated the time and money involved.

David B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/05/2019
Terrific service
Jim and his team have been my mechanic for years I find him trustworthy and thorough.

MICHAEL W.
08/27/2019
Service for our Jeep
Green's offers great reliable service.
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 08/27/2019

Michael,

Thank you so much for stopping by and your kind words!

Green's Auto Tech Team

DWANE P.
Ram 2500
08/26/2019
Trustworthy service
Whenever I have trouble with a vehicle I never hesitate to call Green’s Auto. I never doubt their diagnosis and they provide the best service I could ask for.
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 08/27/2019

Thanks Dwane! Happy to be a realiable resource for you and your family.

Green's Auto Tech Team

SL
SEAN L.
08/24/2019
Great job — again
Brought my daughter’s Corolla in for AC check, oil light and brakes; job well done! Thank you for an efficient, quality and affordable experience.

JEFF B.
La Mirada, CA
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
08/24/2019
I know I’m not getting taken advantage of. Their mechanics are top notch
Their staff is very friendly, they always get my vehicles in as soon as possible.

KK
KANDIE K.
08/23/2019
Life Saver
Had a bit of an emergency as the trunk clasp broke on our car and we needed it replaced ASAP... Sandy called and got the part, took the car in the next morning (she fit us in) and it back in our hands by 1:00 PM..... Greens are the BEST!!!

CO
CINDY O.
Pomona, CA
Chevrolet HHR
08/23/2019
OUTSTANDING!!
Very Efficient - everything is discussed with you - no surprises at the end - Outstanding Service!!

LD
LISA D.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/22/2019
Friendly and professionalism
Excellent service. Very accommodating and flexible to our time. Friendly, courteous, and most of all professionalism and very knowledgeable.

CULLY C.
CA
08/21/2019
Very professional and honest
I was referred by Jim Narron. He's used Greems for years. I was pleased they took care of everything I asked them to look at, plus changed my wiper blades. Told me my brakes are almost ready to to be replaced. Once they start making noise or come on sooner they will change them.

Jeep Liberty
Reliable and friendly service
We know our cars are in good hands at Green’s Auto. We recommend them to everyone.

MILLIE S.
Corona, CA
08/17/2019
The professionalism, service and friendliness always keep me coming back.

DAMON P.
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Lexus GX 470
Best Mechanic in town!!!
Greens Auto Tech is hands down the best place to take your car. Always trustworthy and repairs are done right the first time. Great mechanics that really know their job.
We have been customers for over 20 years and will always be.

DJ

WALTER C.
Alta Loma, CA
Chevrolet Celebrity
08/05/2019
Green's Tech seems to be concerned about doing the job right.
Thank you for replacing the rear engine seal and oil pan gasket on my older car, and for telling me about the small coolant leaks. I'll keep track on the liquid levels and leaks underneath and let you know if something more needs to be done. So I will be in a better position to RATE your results after a week or so.

I greatly appreciate you helping me with the surcharge for my Hertz rental car! , but it's not your fault that the work took longer than you initially estimated. Your staff does what they can to finish jobs as quickly as possible.

Regards,
Walter Cook

MK
MATT K.
Ford Edge
08/02/2019
Ford Edge repair
This is the best auto repair shop I have ever used. They are professional, friendly, knowledyeable, on time, and abe to repair all of my vehicles, minor and major.
Their fees are very reasonable and all work is guaranteed . Thank you Jim and Sandy for all you do.

KK
KANDIE K.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/01/2019
To the rescue
So, had a dead battery, got a jump, ran up to Greens to see if they had time to put one in while I waited.... Sandy both forum the person, but also had the battery in stock.... in and out in less than a hour, and back to all good.

SL
SEAN L.
Lexus IS 250
07/30/2019
Another great visit to Greens Auto Tech
Brought our Lexus in for oil change and warning light check. Took care of us quickly and efficiently for a reasonable price with top quality work — again. Thank you!

BW
Bill W.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
07/27/2019
Honest and Good Service
No high pressure here. Makes you aware of possible issues with your vehicle and never high pressures you to make the repairs. Services is thorough and accurate. Only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because they are not open on the weekends. “Only if we need to”.

BF
BRENT F.
Norco, CA
07/27/2019
Great People, Great Technicians
Green's Auto Tech is a fantastic family owned business. Been trusting Jim and crew for over 20 years with my cars and trucks. While living in Yucaipa (close to 40 mile drive one way) I would still bring my vehicles to Green's Auto Tech.